MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9t:
*(Trick I learned: for a faster fingerprint unlocking turn off shortcuts in Settings/Security/fingerprint. It really works)
First of all thank to xiaomi.eu developers this great ROM. Excellent.
Bugs I'm having after 2nd MIUI12 update:
1. User control center: always showing today data used. If you chose today hours phone and you get out and in again in user c. center, it always shows data usage.
View attachment 29709
2. Brightness control in players: not working
View attachment 29710
3. Whatsap widget: when trying to enable it MIUI launcher crashes.
View attachment 29711
View attachment 29712
4. Minor bugs: dark mode not optimizated in some screens. Ex: fonts market in theme.apk are unreadable in dark mode.
Notifications in notification bar persist after reading them in APK sometimes.
View attachment 29713
View attachment 29714

Thanks so much Xiaomi.eu.
*Whatsap widget fixed: enable fingerprint unlock in WhatsApp settings/privacy. Apply the widget. Turn off fingerprint unlock.

No mi 8 SE tem muitos erros, os gestos na tela não funciona,a aba de apps recentes não mostra os apps, as notificações não aparecem quando puxa a aba.

Sad life for Lavender users. Restart bug still not fixed and suspended again this week.
8a234e7512471b27dd729f3df4b75c50.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dkoek
Hello to all
Is there any way to disable the xiaomi browser.

When i open a link from email it opens only on browser. Not chrome ect ect

Thank you

Hello to all

Thank you

Hello fuys, ive an old xiaami.eu rom.installed from november. Do you think a dirty flash will work ?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hello to all

Thank you
Is Chrome configured as your default browser?

The setting is in Settings-Apps-Manage Apps-3 dots-Default Apps
82a46c8195c3edfb31553e165c70d4cf.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 (Cepheus) using Tapatalk

Reactions: tayler48
Guys I have a Samsung watch active 2 and my contacts didn't sync with my watch.... Any help?

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

No mi 8 SE tem muitos erros, os gestos na tela não funciona,a aba de apps recentes não mostra os apps, as notificações não aparecem quando puxa a aba.
All fine here (Mi8SE)
Perhaps, gestures work with some lag, but all work.

Thanks so much!
Mi Max 3
Finally earned vpn.
Unfortunately, the brightness adjustment works every other time.
I did not write in the last topic, but I would like to clarify here, is there anything planned to be done with the Huge iPhone-style icons? I already miss the old miui 11 panel :(
They are untidy big ..
Use the Icons from the theme "Limitless", they are nice and small. Besides you can configure the size of ever icon set if you just want to make them smaller.

Just a proposal: when slide down for notifications instead of turning back, and then slide from right to open control center just to slide from right to left to open control center.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Hello, in my mi max 3 after picking up the Whatsapp and Messenger calls, the vibrator continues to work.
I am using a Mi 9 and I have the same issue. The phone will keep on vibrating until I end the call. A workaround for my phone is, after answering the call, I just swipe down on the status bar and the vibration stops.

Reactions: Alan098765
I don't know if this is a new feature but the volume slider doesn't disappear after a while. I have to touch the screen manually

Mi Mix 2

Gesendet von meinem MIX 2 mit Tapatalk

Fix, Home launcher , disappears from unlocked lockscreen, screen in white from xiaomi mi 9 lite. thank you.

Many thanks to the Xiaomi.eu Community!
Great job guys!

I've been using the MIUI12 for over a week now on my MI8 PRO.
With the last update (20.5.7) many issues have been solved, works smoother.

I still have issues with the fingerprint scanner, the new ROM does not recognize it. The fingerprint setup is missing from the menu settings.
On the previus ROM - MIUI11 build 20.3.26 was working just fine.

ingbrzy can you please look into this?
Thank you.

I am using a Mi 9 and I have the same issue. The phone will keep on vibrating until I end the call. A workaround for my phone is, after answering the call, I just swipe down on the status bar and the vibration stops.
Happens on my cc9/mi 9 lite to, thanks for the tip

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.