MIUI 12.0 20.5.7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there anyone facing with "call recorder records nothing"? I see the recorded file's length is shorter than the calling time, and hear nothing.
All records from MIUI 11 are fine.
My phone is Violet. I didn't format data, just dirty flashed then wiped cache/dalvik.

hello
some one know how to edit the design of gestures of navigation of miui and replace it by gesture navigation of android itself (the design) and also change the layout of the navigation buttoms,

all this from the root,

you know something about that you can guide me ??

EXAMPLE:

Attachments

• ANDROID.jpg
    ANDROID.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 207
  • MIUI.jpg
    MIUI.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 210
Last edited:
Managed to solve my camera( and missing sound) issues - it was somehow related to my device encryption. Had to make a full wipe(including sdcard) to get it working.

Now I get another issue. Not as bad, but troublesome. My keyboard is disconnected from bottom of the screen, like on-screen buttons are enabled. Is there any way to solve it
That's due to gboard beta. use stable version of gboard.

Mi 8 Pro/UD here, most things work fine.

Only issues I've encountered so far:
- Status bar text disappears if phone is in dark mode and the active app is not dark.
- Full screen gestures work fine as long as I'm using Smart Launcher, but not if I switch to MIUI Launcher. I can't even get out of the settings menu unless I switch back to SL. Not a problem for me but is good to know.
- If I activate control center, date format in notification tab is wrong. It shows MM/DD even though the phone is not set to US, not a big issue but can be confusing. Would like to be able to set either DD/MM or MM-DD.

Anyway, thanks a lot Devs for your work! :)

Reactions: carlofarina
Hi Developers,
I found an issue that might be related to original Xiaomi, not for you but let me share it. Wehn rotating the screen in settings, the 'liquid' for storage does not work properly.

Everything is working fine for Mi9!
Clean install from official EAA rom.
Google Pay, Bank apps, without magisk etc.

The only downside is the batterylife...
I went to sleep with 100%, wake up at 90% without doing a thing. (+-6 hours)

Yeah that is bad. You need to sleep at least 7.5hrs. And this happening from time to time, at start. After, maybe for me a once per week. Thinking some app stays in bg, or the thing is with alarm with weather report ON maybe.

Reactions: Ahaba
I went to sleep with 100%, wake up at
Yeah that is bad. You need to sleep at least 7.5hrs. And this happening from time to time, at start. After, maybe for me a once per week. Thinking some app stays in bg, or the thing is with alarm with weather report ON maybe.

Haha true. :)
I went to the battery settings when I woke up & 86% was Telephone Stand-by.
So I don't think there were some apps in the background that's causing the drain.

Benchmark Score - Mi 9 8-128
MIUI 11: 447000
MIUI 12: 401000

Performance Dropped....

Update regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..

DELAYED DEVICES
- HMNote7, HMNote8, MI10, MI10Pro

Hey, I am using atm a HMnote8Pro. My Question is if you need some help with the EU Rom from MIUI. I’m using the China Beta Build (Version : MIUI 12 20.4.27 ). I’m working with this Device now a long time also with TWRP or OrangeFox Recovery. Normally I used my own Custom Rom on this Devices Based on Android 10. Is the Source Code from the HMnote8Pro anywhere to download that I can fix some of the issues with a custom TWRP ?

I have a MI9T Pro with Weekly MIUI 12 20.5.7, and i find an issue. The screen wont turn off wen in call with bluetooth dongle.
Thank´s to all developers for all work.

Hey
Thanks for your work everyone! I like the new "outfit"!
I don't know, where to mention it - so I will put it in here:

Unofrtunately the MIUI 12 is till now (I'm using a Mi8 128GB) very laggy and not smooth at all.
A few icons only appear half (not the whole icon is displayed) and its not smooth when I'm swiping thhrough my screen-slides.

Reactions: Androidgye
Hi, done the upgrade to MIUI 12 lately - works good, but now my phone starts to light up with only a blue border screen - where does this come from and where can I turn this off?
Device: Redmi K20Pro

Have you wifi on + aod,any other things,i turn on aeroplane mode going to sleep (better quality sleep) and it always only 1 or 2% drop

Sent from my MI CC 9 using Tapatalk

Updated on Mi 9 Pro 5G, great release thanks, the only issue I have is that I cannot sent picture from Gallery. I don't know why but it deos not proceed to the app I want send through. From any app, I can choose pictures to send, but not the vice versa. Someone could help?

Status
Not open for further replies.