MIUI 12.0 20.6.11

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
whyred Eu miui 6.4
long screenshot always works fine in system mi apps. y
You can screenshot but can't scroll down to long screenshot in other apps.
I wish it will works fine some day in chrome, Twitter or Facebook.

Hello,

I'm Using Xiaomi Mi 8 and was wondering if anyone facing issues with mic gain. In call, Recorder it's good but on some other apps like games, whatsapp, etc. The mic gain is very low. I can also see that it's an issue with Android 10 but has anyone found a solution to this? Thank you!

Hello,

I'm Using Xiaomi Mi 8 and was wondering if anyone facing issues with mic gain. In call, Recorder it's good but on some other apps like games, whatsapp, etc. The mic gain is very low. I can also see that it's an issue with Android 10 but has anyone found a solution to this? Thank you!
Hoooo now I know why voice typing needed me to put the phone near my mouth now.

Mi 8 also.

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk

Hoooo now I know why voice typing needed me to put the phone near my mouth now.

Mi 8 also.

Envoyé de mon MI 8 en utilisant Tapatalk
Yeah, man. At first I thought it was an app problem but then some other apps also have low mic gain, the I researched and found out it was Android 10 and more often problems with Xiaomi devices.

Sent from my MI 8 using Tapatalk

Hello. I've installed this rom in my 9T Pro (Global version), but i want to request one change...
I don't have prime video in full hd with 9t pro model name, I've problems with full display in some games,less themes
I think it's better the k20 pro model name to avoid these problems.

many problems with Cod ... season 7 I keep crashing already from 6.4..I don't understand if it's their problem .......

Inviato dal mio MI 8 Explorer Edition utilizzando Tapatalk

I have crash with RN7 with MIUI 12,11 and some custom roms, i think this is Cod problem

Status
Not open for further replies.