MIUI 12.1 20.6.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you devs!
Would be happy to know when would it be safe to switch to stable, without formatting....
Sadly Mi6 is no longer attractive to Xiaomi...

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

Thanks for all your work...probably last time for weekly for whyred ;(
Maybe I'll join stable channel once there is MIUI12 for whyred or I'll switch to LineageOS 17.1....not decided yet.
The problem is that going from the weekly to the stable need data wipe..and the cloud backup of Google it's still lacking.

Why has the development of weekly roms for redmi k30 pro, poco f2 pro stopped?

Because Xiaomi is updating Qualcomm baseline for this device. ;)

I restarted my mi9t pro but this is always there

That's new "Background Service" feature from Updater app. You can disable this notification if you tap & hold it then tap on "More settings", then tap on "Background Service" at the bottom > Disable notifications. ;)

Last edited:
Thank you very much for this ROM. This is the last for me as Mi6 reached the end of the way.
Can anyone send me apk for superwallpapers of version 05.21 where planets were still moving around? The latest ROMs contains latest versions where it is not working after some seconds. Uninstall updates is not possible in apps.
Another question, does anyone know something about Mi6 2020 version? :)
Thanks in advance.

Reactions: Moviestar
Mi8 - Hi, i can activate the Mars super wallpaper, but unfortunately I cannot update it! I can't download the Earth super wallpaper from the Google Play Store for the mi8! Pls. look my screenshots. In the penultimate version everything worked perfectly, both super wallpaper types were preinstalled. This has not been possible since the last version. Please fix this bug. Many thanks!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-19-09-35-04-636_com.miui.miwallpaper.jpg
    573.6 KB · Views: 352
  • Screenshot_2020-06-19-09-34-28-970_com.android.vending.jpg
    406.2 KB · Views: 338
Mi8 - Hi, i can activate the Mars super wallpaper, but unfortunately I cannot update it! I can't download the Earth super wallpaper from the Google Play Store for the mi8! Pls. look my screenshots. In the penultimate version everything worked perfectly, both super wallpaper types were preinstalled. This has not been possible since the last version. Please fix this bug. Many thanks!
Blame Xiaomi and/or Google about the unavailability of Super Wallpaper Earth and Mars on Google Play Store... xiaomi.eu devs can do nothing about that.

EDIT: @Igor Eisberg Hello, is it possible to allow APK installation of Xiaomi Super Wallpapers Earth and Mars since these are not system apps now?

From APKMirror website:
- Super Wallpaper Earth => https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/superwallpaperearth/
- Super Wallpaper Mars => https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/xiaomi-inc/superwallpapermars/

;)

Last edited:
Thank you
Lavender dirty flash the .zip throw orangefox

I hope into a much better battery consumption, was better with Miui11

Bye!

Just took my phone out of my pocket and screen stayed black, even after touching power button. I had to force restart of my phone.
Never happened before. I am going to survey if it's going to happen again.
Mi9se

Status
Not open for further replies.