MIUI 12.1 20.6.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Me too about gmail since a lot of time ago. Very very few notifications without opening the app. Very annoying.
here started from last uptade if im not wrong...
changed to outlook app now (used it only for work now addedd gmail on it)

Today i make a clean new Install of 20.06.18 Rom on my 6x and the Mi Cleaner App dont works and have no Icon and the Play Store dont work,please see Screenshot and please fix it in the next Update,Thanks for your hard work every week.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-19-16-03-54-696_com.miui.home.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 225
Thank you Dev for Your job. I have a lavender phone and After the update i have Always on top screen a notification about the update with Blue icon. In order to hide It, the last chance, i have deactivated this specific notification.

Me too about gmail since a lot of time ago. Very very few notifications without opening the app. Very annoying.
i didt have the same problem with this update
1:notification sound was set to none
2:the notification in the app wasnt allow to show floting notification an on lockscreen
after that mine is working again

new lockscreen animation do not work on my mi9 ( always the same )
EDIT : not working only on wireless charging.

My phone screen is flashing when unlocking with the lock screen on but with the lock screen off the screen does not flash when I unlock the phone.
device: platina(mi 8 lite)

Okay, you must be kidding! Is this really Android 10?
Dirty flashed over the last MIUI 11 EU for our Gingko/HMNote8 and beside of new rollouts of all app permissions I don't see no any fkn problem at all. Even with nova launcher I expected every kind of trouble. But nothing - yet, all is fine!
Thanks for the work, dear Devs!

MI8SE owners

Is the launcher fluid? Do you have lags?
Is this update recommended? Any major bug?

MAgain a date update, nothing else. The full screen call? Automatic rotation? Only works for different applications! The status bar is awful!

EDIT: If you "Format Data" (not "Wipe" > "/data", it's "Format Data" button), it will fix your issue.
If not => Reboot to TWRP, put the ROM in your phone's storage and (re)install it. ;)

My previous answer was if you don't want to format data... I wrongly translated "I don't mind" in my language. ^^

Done! Thanks. It's been working

Screen flashing continues during unlocking in mi 8se. Really bad.

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

After installing ginkgo I have encountered some issues. Fullscreen display does not work well with most third party apps.

Also I deleted miui_mod_icons as I prefer the original MIUI icons and most of the apps no longer conform to the rounded corners masking. Please fix that

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-19-18-08-18-586_com.miui.home.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 203
  • Screenshot_2020-06-19-18-08-03-642_com.miui.home.jpg
    758 KB · Views: 202
Status
Not open for further replies.