MIUI 12.1 20.6.18

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
does this mean that were going to get a new update this week?

join the miui 12 telegram channel,

and when you see it say:

miui 12 beta closed china rom and various xiaomi models

and the numbered versions of the roms,

Then you will know that such day is indicated if we will have an update

And if there are no closed Chinese betas, we will not have anything, etc.

and that is how all

and everything ok

Reactions: synzy
Buenos días: cuando las versiones beta se terminen el 5 de septiembre para el xiaomi mi 8 lite, recomiendan instalar el establo ... y cómo serán las actualizaciones a partir de entonces ... Gracias
ingbrzy

Last edited:
When I in conversation with speaker mode, i can't reach to home screen. Because finger print area is not showing. Is this an issue?

I am using the latest EU version on my Xiaomi Mi 8 and lately I am experiencing screen flashes every time I lock or unlock or when I activate the always on display
Could someone tell me if the same thing happens to you or if it is an EU problem
The problem started since I installed the last EU
Clean installation

Good morning: when beta versions end on September 5 for the xiaomi mi 8 lite, we recommend installing the establishment ... and what the updates will look like thereafter... Thank you
ingbrzy

Reactions: LOLO9393
Buenos días: cuando las versiones beta se terminen el 5 de septiembre para el xiaomi mi 8 lite, recomiendan instalar el establo ... y cómo serán las actualizaciones a partir de entonces ... Gracias
ingbrzy

Sorry, only English in this forum. Use Google translator.

Sólo se puede utilizar el inglés, si no lo manejas bien utiliza aunque sea el traductor de Google.

Reactions: debueyment
Good morning: when beta versions end on September 5 for the xiaomi mi 8 lite, we recommend installing the establishment ... and what the updates will look like thereafter... Thank you
ingbrzy

ingbrzy
I'll recommend you to stay in beta until new stable version is released. Then I'll do a clean install of stable. I don't think updater is going to install stable versions if you are in beta.

I've seen your logo, I like cubing too. Trying to get faster in 3x3 at the moment.

Reactions: debueyment
I'll recommend you to stay in beta until new stable version is released. Then I'll do a clean install of stable. I don't think updater is going to install stable versions if you are in beta.

I've seen your logo, I like cubing too. Trying to get faster in 3x3 at the moment.
thanks

Today's changelog
5bc80084b229194eff426b0d19c962ce.jpg

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Today's changelog
Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
Updated GPU drivers? Well that sounds great! Is this referring to the update or mode from XDA many talked about some pages back? Looking forward to this new build. Thanks for everyone involved for keeping our phones updated and us happy in this never ending lockdown.
Slds,

Last edited:
Reactions: Yannick97121
Hello everyone, Mi9Lite/latest beta version/TWRP recovery, did you guys notice screen locking up and not waking up after having it in your pocket and then taking it out?
Yes,seems to sleep and not wake up. Wake up after a few seconds. 5-10 seconds

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Unable to toggle Bluetooth A2DP hardware offload in Developer option

Im on the latest build with MIUI 12 and Im using RN7Pro and Im having issue with TWS headset when connected to bluetooth. When connected to bluetooth and when I played music its sounds like distorted/static noice. I compare the bluetooth setup in Redmi Note 8 in Developer option and it was already toggled on. I hope this might fixed my issue in RN7Pro. Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_20200702_015605.jpg
    IMG_20200702_015605.jpg
    300.7 KB · Views: 261
wifi does not work well on mi10. range is very small. It works if only close to the router. periodically disconnects the mobile network. it was fixed in 20.7.2?

Last edited:
Reactions: Doron Ezon
you got me hypnotized with that profile icon, hehe! Was that changelog just for phones with that processor? I thought I was getting lucky with my mi8. We´ll wait and see then.
Slds,
I was intrigued so did a little search and as far as I am aware only the Snapdragon 765 and 865 have had GPU updates so far.

Reactions: REDMI_GT
you can = yes, I think? ^^

Don't know why you speak about Play Store for GPU driver update??

Like @REDMI_GT said, wait & see. ;)
I got confused. Snapdragon are apparently going to be releasing a app on the play store that lets you update the drivers yourself but atm if you get a GPU update it will be OTA alongside your normal updates.

Status
Not open for further replies.