MIUI 12.0 20.6.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Need your help guys, the Magisk zip file hasn't been working for me, instead I'm getting an error (screenshot attached) on TWRP (3.3.10) every time I'm flashing it.

This has been a consistent problem for me since MIUI 11.1. Anyone got a fix for me here? I'm root-less otherwise :/
4342c3a2cbfa4b23252309a3ef6f2848.jpg

Sent from my Redmi K20 using Tapatalk
Use magisk 20.4 instead of your 2 year old version...

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Karpfenhai
MI 9 SE

Incredible smooth! Thanks guys for your incredible work!
If MI 10 SE will not be released I plan to buy another MI 9 SE because in my opinion is the best compact phone on the market.

Thanks again and keep up the very god work that you're doing!

You can stay with the last weekly or switch to the stable when it's published.

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk
Yes. I have the same device as yours. And thanks to you, I know what to do to keep my xiaomi.eu updated. Thanks again!

Sent from my Mi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Nucio
Maybe the last one is activated
View attachment 30268
Thx but nope it's not active, will keep monitoring, with today's rom aod turns quite bright after some seconds, even in total darkness, that's also new :)

To be more specific, after exact 5 seconds brightness goes up on AOD.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

@Igor Eisberg https://xiaomi.eu/community/posts/547078/

"If there was a problem with the network type they use, you wouldn't be even able to connect to your 4G/LTE network. Like, at all. "

That is not the issue. Network mode code 9 is what EU need. It's LTE / UMTS (auto) (LTE/WCDMA/GSM)

In mi.com global/eea ROMs there's still no mode 9 so when 4G is lost it will not connect to 3G but instead try to connect to a Chinese standard.
It will fail and try to connect to gsm (2G).

In previous Xiaomi.eu with the fixed network such as Xiaomi.eu for RN9P 11.02 the code is like this. It defaults to Mode 9. Perfect.

<integer-array name="support_networktypes_gsm_master">
<item>9</item>
<item>20</item>
<item>19</item>
<item>18</item>
<item>11</item>
<item>12</item>
<item>2</item>
<item>3</item>
<item>0</item>
<item>1</item>
</integer-array>

In this weekly 20.6.4 Xiaomi.eu it looks like this:

<integer-array name="support_networktypes_gsm_master">
<item>32</item>
<item>20</item>
<item>18</item>
<item>1</item>
</integer-array>

Same as on mi.com Global / EEA just like promised. I've solved this problem for 3 years on 3 different phones and was happy to see the fix added to Xiaomi.eu. And too bad it's now removed. But ok, no big deal for me personally. But this is why people with poor 4G signals complain.

@ingbrzy any chance to change the alphabet at contacts to Greek for us Greek users? Still in english.... I use Mi 8 for now and Mi 10 from tomorrow.
Thank you

Last edited:
RN5 Pro 4/64 lags as hell after update. And there is error when try to flash HAL3_ENABLE zip file for *no-support-for-this-app-on-this-forum* (which works in every update from almost year ago)...
I started to think that this is it - time for some less heavy rom (Lineage, Havoc or whatever), or new phone.

Thanks Devs!
Very sad news about Mi6...
Hopefully there will be a change like used to be with Mi5, ported from another ROM.

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

When you close the clock app, the icon will not animate, also xiaomi email, weather and some third party app
Happened on mi 8 se

I like that this is a very smart people community. Everyone is so smart and happy to give a proper answer.
Yeah they didn't release a days update so let don't update it at all and let the smart people of the forum answer to others.

This is a free rom, you don't pay a penny for it. When the Dev tells that:"it's postponed", it means they have reason for that.

If they have easy to tell reason they made already on 1st post, if they feel not necessary to explain, we just treat it "as is".

Why do you need to know the reason, it won't help anything, and we have weekly rom, spending time for these kinds of questions EVERY WEEK are quite unhelpful and spam more post.

From September 5th, the beta will end for the following devices:
Mi 8, Mi 8 Explorer Edition, Mi 8 Pro (UD), Mi 8 SE, Mi 8 Lite, Mi Max 3, Mi Mix 3, Mi Mix 2S

Hello. First at all thank you very much for that update again !
I am quiet new to xiaomi.eu ROM and I just wanted to ask what does that mean for me as a Mi 8 User ? So I wont have weekly updates anymore after September 5th ?

Reactions: Yannick97121
Hello. First at all thank you very much for that update again !
I am quiet new to xiaomi.eu ROM and I just wanted to ask what does that mean for me as a Mi 8 User ? So I wont have weekly updates anymore after September 5th ?

Yep, stay with the latest weekly you like most and flashing to stable rom (if any) in the future.

This is a free rom, you don't pay a penny for it. When the Dev tells that:"it's postponed", it means they have reason for that.

If they have easy to tell reason they made already on 1st post, if they feel not necessary to explain, we just treat it "as is".

Why do you need to know the reason, it won't help anything, and we have weekly rom, spending time for these kinds of questions EVERY WEEK are quite unhelpful and spam more post.
It not postponed by eu team. Blame miui China. Eu team doing great work. Thnks to all developers and eu team also not remove features like miui China or miui global do. I like this rom very much

Hi,
Once again a great job from Xiaomi.eu Devs
I have a little translate problem in Contacts (see picture)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-05-10-43-56-237_com.android.contacts.png
    33.3 KB · Views: 305
Status
Not open for further replies.