MIUI 12.0 20.6.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah mine is working well both sims, even now its the device am using and am using simcard no issue on that, try to reflash the rom maybe you temper with sumtin ‍♂
Update the ROM again and the problem persists in both sim card slots and I started to present this problem with miui 12, is there any way to go back to MIUI 11 through weekly updates?

Update the ROM again and the problem persists in both sim card slots and I started to present this problem with miui 12, is there any way to go back to MIUI 11 through weekly updates?
You can go back but you need to backup your important files cause your doing a clean flash to get back to miui 11 bro.

Reactions: Joserbero
Again, great performance on Mi 9 Lite, but I think there's some silly bug (or maybe an issue only on my device) when dirty flashing from 20.5.28. Some of the apps have wrong names, as shown in the screenshots below. Switching to English still has this issue. Not a deal breaker, but I was curious if anyone else has experienced this.

Hello, you should try to remove "/data/system/package_cache" folder (via Solid Explorer app if you have root or via TWRP's File Manager in "Advanced" menu).
Then reboot your phone.
;)

security update patch from November 1, 2019 is it normal?) Мі9т
Google (and all others apps) read the "fake" security patch date info used to pass SafetyNet tests (with a matching fingerprint build info). ;)
The real security patch date info is written in "My Device" > "All specs" menu. :)

If I first wake up the device and then unlock, there is a flickering on screen. If I directly unlock with fingerprint everything is normal in mi 8se

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

are you serious???
your sim plan is 4G but youre asking for 5G logo? lol
I know that maybe strange.
But I use the china rom, it was actually can show the 4G or 5G logo.
Our local ISP was still building the 5G structure, and open to test right now. So I thing I can receive the 5G signal may be OK.

My concerned was how to verify my phone with eu rom can receive 5G signal. Maybe not attach to it, but some apps can show the finding result?

Is tue updater working in this Version? Mine Just find's an Update but ist unable to Download it for a month now. IT find's The Version but tells me every mirror is offline

hello, many asked for this and I just found a module that makes the shape of the navigation pill small, just install the module from magisk and voila

Attachments

• IMG_20200606_021902.jpg
    354.6 KB · Views: 231
  • IMG_20200606_021540.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 231
Try to reboot device

I have the same problem. I restarted several times and also wiped cache and Dalvik in the TWRP. Still high today

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-06-07-55-17-059_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    239.2 KB · Views: 226
I have the same problem. I restarted several times and also wiped cache and Dalvik in the TWRP. Still high today
Why do you consider this a problem?

If you dig deeper you will figure it's related to Qualcomm, so it's probably just a new way how doze mode is implemented, I wouldn't worry too much, battery life has noticeable improved on my good old device, perhaps thx to this suspend service.

Regards.

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thommy
Why do you consider this a problem?

If you dig deeper you will figure it's related to Qualcomm, so it's probably just a new way how doze mode is implemented, I wouldn't worry too much, battery life has noticeable improved on my good old device, perhaps thx to this suspend service.

Regards.

Thanks for the information. As for the battery time, I'll watch it. Can really be that it is an improvement of the deep sleep mode. However, it is just 6% on some devices and almost 50% on some devices at night. Hence my question.

Regards

The first MIUI12 beta on Mi9 had amazing battery life, but since it's completely tanked in battery life and I have to charge multiple times a day.

Is anyone else experiencing this?

Hey guys, quick question: I wiped Internal Storage in TWRP by error, and now I can't download anything or acces TWRP, how can I fix this?

Edit: just had to format DATA and reflash the rom, sorry about that. >_<

Last edited:
Thanks for the information. As for the battery time, I'll watch it. Can really be that it is an improvement of the deep sleep mode. However, it is just 6% on some devices and almost 50% on some devices at night. Hence my question.

Regards
No problem, please keep in mind if the device is doing nothing else but sleep, then even a small amount of activity could jump to the top easily, you need to put it into relation, if you have a lot of chatty / syncing application, the total will decrease, just check the times, not the percentage.

Regards.

Reactions: Thommy
Mi8 Screenshots
android.system.suspend@1.0

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-06-11-46-30-725_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 218
  • Screenshot_2020-06-06-11-46-54-637_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    219.2 KB · Views: 207
Last edited:
Reactions: Yannick97121
Next Problem i think

I use Adguard. If I deactivate it, the VPN icon remains in the upper right corner anyway.

Battery drain like hell on mi 9 , cant use this rok as daily use anymore , i must switch back to stable version of miui 11 . Can some2 tell me what are the steps to flash it eu version or global , lock bootloader and flash with twrp or miflash

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: grantius
Status
Not open for further replies.