MIUI 12.0 20.6.4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello i have Mi 9t Pro, having serious Google Play Services battery drain all overnight.

That's nice! Didn't know about edited "build.prop".
But you didn't include new MIUI 12 Global "logo.img". ;)
We used the same logo.img as used for Mi 9 Global ROM.

EDIT 1: INFO: MIUI 12 Global doesn't use MIUI 12 China Beta boot animation. I personally prefer MIUI 11 boot animation. :)
MIUI 12 Global does uses the new boot animation, just not across all devices yet (like Mi 9T), but Mi 9 already has it.

EDIT 2: On Mi 9T, we also don't see device specs in settings (only in "All specs" sub-menu, but there are missing infos).
I'll check it out.

I found an weird configuration in theme manager... Theme are in chinese languaje and when I personalize theme by module, last theme downloaded not appeard at the top, we have to search into the list and its toilful

Again, great performance on Mi 9 Lite, but I think there's some silly bug (or maybe an issue only on my device) when dirty flashing from 20.5.28. Some of the apps have wrong names, as shown in the screenshots below. Switching to English still has this issue. Not a deal breaker, but I was curious if anyone else has experienced this.
Like said above, remove /data/system/package_cache folder with TWRP's File Manager. This fixes it.

I know that maybe strange.
But I use the china rom, it was actually can show the 4G or 5G logo.
Our local ISP was still building the 5G structure, and open to test right now. So I thing I can receive the 5G signal may be OK.

My concerned was how to verify my phone with eu rom can receive 5G signal. Maybe not attach to it, but some apps can show the finding result?
Whatever you had on China ROM is none of our concern. If you don't have a 5G plan, why even waste our time with pointless speculations?

Multitasking is very buggy on my Mi Note 10 Pro on this update. Stuttering, can't keep up with animations and bugs out totally with graphical errors (windows disappears from multitasking). Tried clean flash no luck. Reverted to previous version very smooth and responsive multitasking again with no animation errors.

Hello, does this rom have an advanced restart option? I looked well and I can't find it, thank you very much

I'm having problems with the device's unlocking animations. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. This has been happening since the first version of miui.eu on my mi 9.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

We already change Redmi K20 to Mi 9T, including in build.prop, boot logo and boot animation...

Not happening on my Mi 8.

And you'll keep seeing Chinese because it's the Chinese themes store. The global one is pathetic in comparison when it comes to features. It's dynamic online content. The text is auto-translated, but the icons/images are not possible to translate.

This has been answered already. The answer is still 'no'. We're based on China ROM, but we are not China ROM.
I just wanted a way that I could do it myself, but thanks anyway!

Enviado de meu Redmi Note 7 usando o Tapatalk

Hello, does this rom have an advanced restart option? I looked well and I can't find it, thank you very much

You mean the one, where you can choose between System, Fastboot and Recovery? You can switch it on or off within the Developer Options. (Should be something like "extended Power menu")

• Love
Reactions: Poney70 and elburgo
Hello,
here is the problem I have encountered since my passage to the first beta version of miui 12 ..
dark mode applies but also darkens the xwidget widget.
for the rest, the rom runs like a clock
thank you.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-06-06-14-00-28-155_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 210
  • Screenshot_2020-06-06-14-00-37-053_com.teslacoilsw.launcher.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 203
I use Redmi note 7 pro and battery drain fast. Please help me

Attachments

• IMG_20200606_174644.jpg
    160.7 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_2020-06-06-17-43-44-590_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 243
  • Screenshot_2020-06-06-17-42-40-766_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    226.2 KB · Views: 204
  • Screenshot_2020-06-06-17-42-34-909_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 209
  • Screenshot_2020-06-06-17-42-32-018_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 194
The power consumption statistics are showing >24h again. :) ... it was only a minor annoyance and did not even find it`s way into the changelog, but thanks anyway!

Okay, I got excited too soon. It counts beyond 24h, but after 25h it shows the time wrong. maybe next time ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: leobahlis
I think I found a bug, in WhatsApp I can't anymore send an audio message without holding the button, the swipe up gesture isn't working. Yesterday was working fine.

I think I found a bug, in WhatsApp I can't anymore send an audio message without holding the button, the swipe up gesture isn't working. Yesterday was working fine.
To send Audio messages in WhatsApp you must keep pressing the microphone... It has been this way from day 1 in WhatsApp...
Swipe up works on my device

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk

To send Audio messages in WhatsApp you must keep pressing the microphone... It has been this way from day 1 in WhatsApp...
Swipe up works on my device

Sent from my MI 6 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I know that, I think it's obvious. But the swipe up gesture isn't working anymore. And I also noticed that even the frame of the app is bugged.

Mic Problem came back with this build on mi9se. After talking on phone for a short period, I cannot understand the telephone partner. Workaround is to turn on loudspeaker for some seconds

Guys if i wanna flash miui 11 stable i go other section and get miui v11 0.9.0 ch something in it and flash it thru twrp ?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

No, it's not. You just don't know the difference between "hostname" and "IP".
You're supposed to input a hostname there, which for AdGuard it's "dns.adguard.com".

off topic with regards to DNS...

anyone knows the hostname of opendns?
in there website the only available is IP

Using version 20.5.21 lavender on redmi note 7

Sometimes, within an app, the return home gesture by swiping from the bottom to the top of the screen stops working. Lateral gestures if they work so I can go back.
Also, if I lock the cel and re-enter the gesture home it works again.
It happens to me frequently from within messaging app in full screen mode

You can go back but you need to backup your important files cause your doing a clean flash to get back to miui 11 bro.
Thanks bro, in fact I already did it this morning and everything went perfectly with Miui 11, it is very cool Miui 12 but I have seen some information about the new layer and indeed it is causing many errors of different kinds, excellent work by xiaomi.eu, but I will not flash MIUI 12 again until it is well polished.
Cheers!

Guys if i wanna flash miui 11 stable i go other section and get miui v11 0.9.0 ch something in it and flash it thru twrp ?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
You have done what?
Gone where and got what?
Sorry, your text is strange to understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.