MIUI 12.1 20.7.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did not know how to explain excuse me, by placing the dark mode on facebook the status bar practically disappears in the dark, I will place an image so you can see

Hi,

actually and from my personal experience, on redmi note 8, this happens on many different apps and even web sites, maybe it will be fixed in future updates or can it be apps integration issue with the dark mode?

edit: nevermind... just saw Igor response. thanks.

Hi,

actually and from my personal experience, on redmi note 8, this happens on many different apps and even web sites, maybe it will be fixed in future updates or can it be apps integration issue with the dark mode?

edit: nevermind... just saw Igor response. thanks.

The Truth is Weird that other Custom ROM compilations in which it is based on the Chinese beta ROM are already solved, I will not name them here so as not to create debate or contradiction, but in my experience this problem is already solved. I still emphasize that the EU is an excellent ROM but those details are still important.

The Truth is Weird that other Custom ROM compilations in which it is based on the Chinese beta ROM are already solved, I will not name them here so as not to create debate or contradiction, but in my experience this problem is already solved. I still emphasize that the EU is an excellent ROM but those details are still important.

yeah.. lets wait and see, maybe future stable solve this.

FOD= fingerprint on display

Sent from my Mi 9 Lite using Tapatalk
I don't think it's the fingerprint sensor that wakes up the phone. In fact in the alarms section the relative process does not appear at all. The percentage of battery used by the process is also zero.

I don't think it's the fingerprint sensor that wakes up the phone. In fact in the alarms section the relative process does not appear at all. The percentage of battery used by the process is also zero.

On Mi 9T Pro FOD is definitely the reason for lack of deep sleep. I checked in multiple wakelock detection apps. Problem is that when FOD triggers this weird wakelock it also triggers all sort of different system wakelocks which are not connected to FOD but somehow are triggered by FOD.
Turning off FOD solves that problem because it stops all that weird cycle of wakelocks and they are working like they should, just to kick sometimes when screen is off insted of keeping phone awake all the time.
This is some complicated issue and Xiaomi f*cked up really hard with it.

Reactions: leobahlis
On Mi 9T Pro FOD is definitely the reason for lack of deep sleep. I checked in multiple wakelock detection apps. Problem is that when FOD triggers this weird wakelock it also triggers all sort of different system wakelocks which are not connected to FOD but somehow are triggered by FOD.
Turning off FOD solves that problem because it stops all that weird cycle of wakelocks and they are working like they should, just to kick sometimes when screen is off insted of keeping phone awake all the time.
hope that todays update dont have this issue (mi9t have same issue)

I find it weird that some "Raphaels" apparently have this issue and others - mine, for example - do not. Whatever is going on, it doesn't affect everyone, so that's why it may be difficult to reproduce the problem and fix it.

I find it weird that some "Raphaels" apparently have this issue and others - mine, for example - do not. Whatever is going on, it doesn't affect everyone, so that's why it may be difficult to reproduce the problem and fix it.
maybe diferrent sensors?

On Mi Note 10 the native camera doesn't work on this ROM. It was fine on all previous versions.
Yes i tried wiping cache and dalvik.

This is the report for the app crashing
fc60f41baa128f232f356972bac55462.jpg

Enviado do meu Mi Note 10 através do Tapatalk

Xiaomi.eu 20.7.9 last update Mi Mix 2 S
Battery drain

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-23-21-45-40-871_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-23-21-45-40-871_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    219.9 KB · Views: 232
I did not know how to explain excuse me, by placing the dark mode on facebook the status bar practically disappears in the dark, I will place an image so you can see
There is also a problem with other apps with the automatic dark mode of MIUI 12 / Android 10.
The problem is that every app, including the newly installed ones, is automatically included in the dark mode by MIUI. Even those that support Android 10's Dark Mode natively. For some, the status bar symbols are black.
Simply remove the corresponding app from the automatic MIUI Dark Mode, activate the native Dark Mode in the app or wait until the app supports it.

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk

I find out what the problem was. Its a magisk module that is causing the problem! I turn it off and its working fine now!

Enviado do meu Mi Note 10 através do Tapatalk

What ROM are you talking about? Did you check both Textra and Hangouts, which are showing incorrectly on official ROMs?
In any case, I already found a perfect solution (not a workaround, not disabling anything, it's an actual fix).

yeah.. lets wait and see, maybe future stable solve this.
Already found a way to fix it, without having to disable Xiaomi's Smart/Global dark mode.
Will be available in next week's release though.

Status
Not open for further replies.