MIUI 12.1 20.7.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are two chronic bugs in mi 8se.
1) Screen flickering while unlocking with pattern( does not happen if dynamic wallpaper selected)
2) Answering screen comes 2 seconds after the ringrone in an incoming call

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Reactions: Hincly
I saw someone say that it takes very long to load widgets after a restart. I have the same thing here on mi9se

Open the gallery app, go to settings and disable "convert Heic to Jpeg before share". After I disable this, I click on share and I didn't need do a multiple clicks on whatsapp.
Thank you for your suggestion, but it did not help me unfortunately. No change after disabling "convert Heic to Jpeg before share" the problem with sharing is still there. I do not use whatsapp, but none of the offered possibilities (emails, SMS, clouds etc.) work. This is really disturbing. Dear Developers, I would appreciate receiving your explanation/solution. Is it related to the original Chinese beta or special to EU ROM?

Last edited:

Attachments

• IMG_20200719_002859.jpg
    IMG_20200719_002859.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 192
  • Screenshot_2020-07-19-00-26-42-513_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-19-00-26-42-513_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    818.1 KB · Views: 189
Who told you that is sorted by taken date???
Its sorted by the last updated date

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk
Thank bro! I tried to sort by created date, there is a same problem. And please know that, before updating everything is ok and there are no any operation such as: copying, moving, editing.....

Attachments

• IMG_20200719_002859.jpg
    IMG_20200719_002859.jpg
    708.2 KB · Views: 168
  • Screenshot_2020-07-19-00-26-42-513_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-19-00-26-42-513_com.miui.gallery.jpg
    818.1 KB · Views: 160
anyone know how to change the design of the footprint that appears on the screen,
(not animation)
The fingerprint that appears on the screen before being pressed to unlock

and put another more interesting design on it ??

I'll wait a thousand years for an answer as always here

Reactions: xeGox
Thank you all for the update! This rom rocks!
But I have one problem, in the last version the foating window works on youtube. But in this version, it not work.
It's problem of youtube or problem of this version? I unninstall and install again the youtube and not work.
Thank you all.

False positive...
The Russian community now often discusses the problem of why the Sberbank banking application does not work after installing 20.7.16. The built-in antivirus detects a virus in the Contacts app.
As I understand it, the problem is observed when clean install.
What's changed in the Contacts app?

Another pressing problem with Google Pay is that contactless payments are unstable. Any recommendations?

Last edited:
Reactions: ShadowKnight
The Russian community now often discusses the problem of why the Sberbank banking application does not work after installing 20.7.16. The built-in antivirus detects a virus in the Contacts app.
As I understand it, the problem is observed when clean install.
What's changed in the Contacts app?

Another pressing problem with Google Pay is that contactless payments are unstable. Any recommendations?
Ask Xiaomi what changed, I have no clue.

thanks for the new update. Fingerprint unlocking almost does not work after installing this update. It works only once in 10 attempts. Now I'm back to the previous version. There was no such problem in that version.

thanks for the new update. Fingerprint unlocking almost does not work after installing this update. It works only once in 10 attempts. Now I'm back to the previous version. There was no such problem in that version.
i have same problem on mi note 10 and the problem solved when i restart the phone

What about this deep sleep time? Is it correct?
21a9ce94b893708ac4b58c30dc9cf9c3.jpg

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk
It looks ok. But to see if you have a properly deep sleep, you need to compare your sot/active time and your total time, the difference must be approximated to your deep sleep.
I have some example:
Screenshot_2020-07-18-00-09-37-433_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
On this first ScreenShoot I have 3h20 of deep sleep at 0:09AM before my bed time.

Screenshot_2020-07-18-06-25-32-658_com.gsamlabs.bbm.jpg
On this second one, after 6 hours, I have 9h of deep sleep.

9h-6h=3h

This is the best method to see if you have a properly deep sleep on your phone. I did this when I did some sleep, you can do it when your device are really on stand by, with screen off, without any player playing, without any a"drive" task in second plan.

The wrong thing is, for example, if your device are in totally stand by for 2h, but your device had only 20 min of deep sleep. If your device are not doing something like backup or sync something, the major time it will be in deep sleep.

Thank you all for the update! This rom rocks!
But I have one problem, in the last version the foating window works on youtube. But in this version, it not work.
It's problem of youtube or problem of this version? I unninstall and install again the youtube and not work.
Thank you all.

No one have this problem? Only me?

attempted to update my raphael twice today. after reaching 100% download the updater app froze for a half-hour, then it said "check MD5 and install". when i pressed it, it said the battery was too low to safely install the zip file (battery at 78%, not charging).

now i'm downloading it again since i couldn't find the zip file on any folders. this time i'm charging it fully befoe attempting to install, even though i usually keep it under 80% for prolonged battery health. but what's this MD5 thing? i don't recall having this problem on the previous update. (the app staying at 100% download for a long time seems common)

attempted to update my raphael twice today. after reaching 100% download the updater app froze for a half-hour, then it said "check MD5 and install". when i pressed it, it said the battery was too low to safely install the zip file (battery at 78%, not charging).

now i'm downloading it again since i couldn't find the zip file on any folders. this time i'm charging it fully befoe attempting to install, even though i usually keep it under 80% for prolonged battery health. but what's this MD5 thing? i don't recall having this problem on the previous update. (the app staying at 100% download for a long time seems common)
"100%" long wait issue is generally because the Updater doesn't correctly read the ROM's filesize to download. ;)

Check this answer => https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/20-5-14.55760/post-543480

Status
Not open for further replies.