MIUI 12.1 20.7.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It might take shorter for Xiaomi launcher, but not for third party launchers. This is definitely new since that update. Something must have changed from Chinese side

It is definitely an issue with third party launchers (e.g. Nova). It could also affect specific devices or be attributed to a dirty flash (unlikely imho). We won't really know until the next dev release.

It is definitely an issue with third party launchers (e.g. Nova). It could also affect specific devices or be attributed to a dirty flash (unlikely imho). We won't really know until the next dev release.

Dirty flash is not the problem, because I did a clean flash and have the problem

Reactions: BanditGR

Maybe I solved the problem of the always-on phone draining the battery. I installed the BetterBatterystats application, naturally in the free version, after granting the authorizations via ADB commands, I obtained the above results. Leaving the wakelock Kernels alone, I focused on the alarms and here the greatest number of awakenings was caused by AOD. Then I turned it off but I left the screen on when I received the messages via a blue side flash. When I also disabled the latter I finally had the phone in Deep sleep as in the first screenshot from 15 to 16 for afternoon nap.

Last edited:
No steps options in AOD tucana

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-19-17-11-18-198_com.miui.aod.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-19-17-11-18-198_com.miui.aod.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 245
Today i had for the 1st time a real big issue; my touchscreen didn´t react and it was hard to get it working again. I rebooted in recovery, but it didn´t react also. I couldn´t type in my code, becaus the numbers field won´t open. I rebooted again in recovery, no chance. Normal boot won´t go, it always reboots in recovery. So i´v shut down again my device, booted in fastboot and hoped, it would reboot system after fastboot mode. It does... at home i connected the phone to my PC and rebooted again in recovery, now the touch was recognized, but only sometimes. I´ve flashed the rom again adn after this at the moment all runs well again. Has someone other made this experience too? Maybe it depends to the heat. Calibration of the screen (phone code) shows good results on the fields, hope, this will not happen again... do you think, the warranty will accept a phone with eu.rom (no root), if my touchscreen issue comes back? Do you have more ideas to calibrate the touch sensivity?

Since this release I have serious issues with rooting. Magisk couldn't pass saftynet check and after applying the work arround the display didn't dim up.
Also the system seems to be more unstable (once after reboot enter the fastboot mode).
Does anyone has issues with rooting with Magisk (I have no issues with previous releases).
Phone is Xiaomi MI9 Pro 5G

It might take shorter for Xiaomi launcher, but not for third party launchers. This is definitely new since that update. Something must have changed from Chinese side
I agree .

I use Nova Launcher and Microsoft Launcher. I have the problem with both launchers . I haven't seen what's happening with the Xiaomi because I am not using it .

I have the same problem and with the Xiaomi Launcher. I put the Xiaomi Launcher as default and one widget and I restarted my phone I am still waiting to load.

I have the Mi8

Last edited:
Sharing from gallery is not working again. I have to tap the desired app icon multiple times to make it work. This bug was fixed in previous versions, but now it's back again.

I have this problem since the beginning of MIUI12.

Double tapping solved it for me!

Reactions: alexabo
How delete this ?!
7d1bbc26790c588103e7ce65bdbc62a6.jpg

Wysłane z mojego MI 9 przy użyciu Tapatalka

do not delete it just use a magisk module and it will be small as a pixel experience look it up in magisk downloads "aosp gesture bar for oxyenos" and add the other magisk module "miui12 Inmerse "yourself to remove the black background from the pill and see all screen apps and everything else

Last edited:
Reactions: Nannu
Now it´s clear, my touch screen is defect. I have to send it to reparature center. Can i flash over fastboot with Mi Flash Tool the original EEA Software (Android 9), because i´m on Android 10 now?

do not delete it just use a magisk module and it will be small as a pixel experience look it up in magisk downloads "aosp gesture bar for oxyenos" and add the other magisk module "miui12 Inmerse "yourself to remove the black background from the pill and see all screen apps and everything else
Can you share the MIUI12 immerse module, please?

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

the rom stable xiaomi.eu will receive security patches from September 5 for the mi 8 lite or should I install the official one? .. thank you very much
ingbrzy

I have this problem since the beginning of MIUI12.

Double tapping solved it for me!

On MI9T i have the same Bug, sent from gallery is not working. no one of the Application to chose will start.
Double or multible tab dont work here.

Anyone else experiencing slow wireless charging since MIUI 12? My MI 9 is charged with 400-450 mA instead of the previous 800 mA on MIUI 11.

Very good work. I cannot find any errors in this ROM on the Mi Note 10 and I really tried everything down to the smallest detail.

Maybe I solved the problem of the always-on phone draining the battery. I installed the BetterBatterystats application, naturally in the free version, after granting the authorizations via ADB commands, I obtained the above results. Leaving the wakelock Kernels alone, I focused on the alarms and here the greatest number of awakenings was caused by AOD. Then I turned it off but I left the screen on when I received the messages via a blue side flash. When I also disabled the latter I finally had the phone in Deep sleep as in the first screenshot from 15 to 16 for afternoon nap.
I wipe data in AOD app and battery consumption is better.

This must be the oficial Rom is insane xiaomi.eu V20-7-16, Mi 9 SE, the feeling and smooth is good not error for now, i have smartwatch connected 24 hour with super wallpapers actived and 3h active display with yet 40 % battery life using Wathsapp and normal apps, I think it could be better, but now is enough for my. I keep testing
GOOD WORK DEVELOPMENT TEAM.
Any other experience with MI 9 SE ? and this ROM

One quick question, do you guys do any wipes at all while dirty flashing weeklys? or is that an useless old habit I still have... Slds,

I new in flashing Custom Roms but don´t be necesary do all wipes because it is a same rom is update not upgrade i think thist

Now it´s clear, my touch screen is defect. I have to send it to reparature center. Can i flash over fastboot with Mi Flash Tool the original EEA Software (Android 9), because i´m on Android 10 now?
As nJoy_Android stated, you should be able to fastboot flash the original ROM over any stock/custom ROM.

But, just to be safe, make sure to check "clean all" instead of "clean all and lock". Once you have tested the ROM to be usable, then only lock the bootloader by reflashing the same original ROM but this time, select "clean all and lock".

Reactions: Schaeferreiner
Status
Not open for further replies.