MIUI 12.1 20.7.16

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I new in flashing Custom Roms but don´t be necesary do all wipes because it is a same rom is update not upgrade i think thist
I make it a habit to "Wipe Dalvik/cache" after dirty flashing via TWRP. It has been a while since I updated via OTA.

Reactions: Robert86
I wipe data in AOD app and battery consumption is better.
Have you checked if the phone goes into deep sleep, or is it always on? As you can see from the screenshot it now works as it should. At 45% of residual battery I have already done more than 2 hours of SOT.

Maybe I solved the problem of the always-on phone draining the battery. I installed the BetterBatterystats application, naturally in the free version, after granting the authorizations via ADB commands, I obtained the above results. Leaving the wakelock Kernels alone, I focused on the alarms and here the greatest number of awakenings was caused by AOD. Then I turned it off but I left the screen on when I received the messages via a blue side flash. When I also disabled the latter I finally had the phone in Deep sleep as in the first screenshot from 15 to 16 for afternoon nap.

In BBS, under Kernel Wakelock, PowerManagerService.Wakelocks takes up the top spot. Under Patial Wakelocks, gxzw_icon is on top. Upon further searching on the web, I found that "gxzw" is referenced to the fingerprint scanner.

I decided to remove all fingerprints and use pattern instead just to test. Without rebooting, I found that the phone starts to deep sleep again.

I did not try to clear the cache for AOD yet. I will add fingerprints later today and see how it goes from there.

The screenshot for battery usage stats is included below.

Screenshot_2020-07-20-17-56-12-187_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-20-17-56-17-487_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-20-17-56-23-531_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
Screenshot_2020-07-20-17-57-17-098_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

It's not only that. If it was only a time issue, it wouldn't have been that bad. On top of widgets taking forever to properly 'load', they also do not refresh properly when they do load. Imagine for example a clock widget that refreshes every 4 or 5 minutes. Basically useless. Going back to the previous ROM for now.
Put the widget app as autostart it will load faster

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

In BBS, under Kernel Wakelock, PowerManagerService.Wakelocks takes up the top spot. Under Patial Wakelocks, gxzw_icon is on top. Upon further searching on the web, I found that "gxzw" is referenced to the fingerprint scanner.

I decided to remove all fingerprints and use pattern instead just to test. Without rebooting, I found that the phone starts to deep sleep again.

I did not try to clear the cache for AOD yet. I will add fingerprints later today and see how it goes from there.

The screenshot for battery usage stats is included below.

View attachment 31005
View attachment 31006
View attachment 31007
View attachment 31008
I don't think it's the fingerprint that keeps the phone awake, as it is just 1% from me.

Hello dear developers, please tell me where did the MIUI 12 firmware go? for example on MI 6X, because I downloaded them, and they work pretty well!

What do you think about this battery comsuption? is normal ?, using smart watch with huawei health active always in hight priority, super wallpaper active, and normal use in whatsapp and socials network

Attachments

• 1595241986996.jpg
    1595241986996.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 230
What do you think about this battery comsuption? is normal ?, using smart watch with huawei health active always in hight priority, super wallpaper active, and normal use in whatsapp and socials network

check the detail subsection to see if it is always active or if it goes into deep sleep when you are not using it.

check it out

from the screenshot the situation does not seem very serious (I seem to be a doctor), the line of activity is not continuous but there is still something that continually awakens him because there is never a long interruption. Try turning off all connections for a few hours and then check again if the line is lost. To investigate further you need a BetterBatteryStats application

Sadly to say that the device that didn't get update for this ROM/FIRMWARE update will not the getting the next coming one.

Don't know why but I don't know that, since the Chinese ROM didn't include these devices to the next coming update, then xiaomi.eu wont be able to build the ROM that are not included in the Chinese ROM device list.

In a nutshell, the devices that are delayed here, sorry but you still going to be delay again.

Have you checked if the phone goes into deep sleep, or is it always on? As you can see from the screenshot it now works as it should. At 45% of residual battery I have already done more than 2 hours of SOT.
I thing it goes to deep sleep

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-20-13-26-15-998_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-20-13-26-15-998_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    152.8 KB · Views: 207
Reactions: PieroAnt
from the screenshot the situation does not seem very serious (I seem to be a doctor), the line of activity is not continuous but there is still something that continually awakens him because there is never a long interruption. Try turning off all connections for a few hours and then check again if the line is lost. To investigate further you need a BetterBatteryStats application

OK thanks, i will do and shared later, all connections down lol

Sorry, but i have huawei health with always notification for better functionality with my SmartW. and hight performance battery use, it has somthing to do?

Sorry, but i have huawei health with always notification for better functionality with my SmartW. and hight performance battery use, it has somthing to do?
This could be the problem. If you turn off the data connection, the phone should still go into deep sleep for a while, the bluetooth connection alone should not wake it up if you don't use it.

I thing it goes to deep sleep
From the screenshot, however, it would seem that he has resumed staying awake, with the screen off in the last period is active. Listen to me disable AOD. I have almost three hours of SOT with 35% remaining.

Always when taking a photo and want to see it in gallery, it takes pretty long to process the pic (30 seconds processing time) before I can see it.
But when I go to Google Fotos, I can see it immediately.
Something is wrong here.
Mi9se (clean flash)

Last edited:
This could be the problem. If you turn off the data connection, the phone should still go into deep sleep for a while, the bluetooth connection alone should not wake it up if you don't use it.
You were right my friend,i turnOf all conection and the phone go into deep sleep, 2 hours testting, see the picture aparently everything is ok them

Attachments

• 1595256053416.jpg
    1595256053416.jpg
    243.7 KB · Views: 211
Reactions: PieroAnt
hello.
sorry i have a question.
will redmi note 8t have EU weekly rom?
i haveit and i love eu roms.
please answer me.
thnks

You were right my friend,i turnOf all conection and the phone go into deep sleep, 2 hours testting, see the picture aparently everything is ok them
I deleted all the data from the AOD application because I still had wakelocks in the alarm section. Later it also disappeared from this section. I did 4h of SOT with still 16% and in deep sleep for almost 60%. Let's see if it improves further with the deletion of the data.

Reactions: Robert86
I make it a habit to "Wipe Dalvik/cache" after dirty flashing via TWRP. It has been a while since I updated via OTA.
I do it before flashing, but only through habit. NEVER had an issue with dirty flash, which is why I stick with this method.

Status
Not open for further replies.