MIUI 12.1 20.7.2

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has it happened to others that to activate the wifi, or the data connection, sometimes you have to press several times on the icons of the control center?

Reactions: Finin
Has it happened to others that to activate the wifi, or the data connection, sometimes you have to press several times on the icons of the control center?
But I dont have access to the control center... After the clean intall... There is no way to validate de Mi Account because I dont have wifi access and cant receceive sms

@Igor Eisberg
In this release Gallery creates junk files on an SD card. Is there any way to disable this?
Screenshot_2020-07-04-20-33-13-000_com.android.fileexplorer.jpg

Guys,

I have a problem since i use .EU, in theme's app it wont connect or load the themes or wallpapers, icons. It does load ringtones fonts but thats it.

@Igor Eisberg
Plz any suggestions...
Sounds like you have an ad blocker...

since the second miui12.eu i can no longer activate the frames per second monitor on the screen. This is the responsible app.View attachment 30748View attachment 30749
You hacked into some screen I didn't even knew existed, a screen not officially accessible... Not sure how I can help you...

I will report in the correct topic about Bugs, these that are happening after this last update.
On Redmi Note 7 a big bug occurs, when I scroll down to open the control center.
It crashes and does not open and the message "System UI is not working" appears.
Wait or It’s giving my Redmi Note 7 a big bug, I click down to open the control center, it crashes or the "System UI message doesn’t appear be working"
You would have to choose "Wait or Stop".
I also noticed that OTG doesn't work or is recognizing Pendrive when connecting.

Anyone else with this problem in lavander??

Reactions: Nikko_Foxx
I got an issue when connected to Bluetooth when its paired to TWS headset in my RN7Pro. Its showing the two TWS connected, one is active and one is connected but no status that its active(screenshot) and got distorted noise or sound when playing music. While comparing device with RN8 Bluetooth setting it is shows different, while on RN8 shows that only one pair is being connected and active and one is saved but connected(image attached) and while playing music with RN8 its fine without any distorted noise or sound. I hope I will get a help from the dev team. Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-05-04-04-08-359_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-05-04-04-08-359_com.android.settings.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 226
  • IMG_20200705_041519.jpg
    IMG_20200705_041519.jpg
    803.1 KB · Views: 222
On Redmi Note 7 when I scroll down to open the control center.
It crashes and does not open, and the message "System UI is not working" appears.

OTG doesn't work or recognize Pendrive when connected.

Anyone else with this problem in lavander??
With Lavender, updated to 20.7.2, I do not have either of these issues; control center is fine, and I can read and write a USB memory stick. Make sure to restart if you haven't done so; after an update I have known issues to arise which disappear on reboot. Maybe clear cache.

Reactions: elhadidy
Hello, update my Redmi Note 7 Lavender with the new update 20.7.2, but now the phone takes 1 hour and 10 minutes more to charge the battery at 100 percent before it took two hours to charge some solution

I think you can't boot because of "downgraded" security patch date info in build.prop. ;)
You need "April, 2020" (or more recent) security patch date info to be able to boot. :)

Hi, if I understand correctly, in previous thread you mentioned that to flash and boot a new/different build rom, user must apply a "patch" with the same or more recent fingerprint build and security patch. Here is the code in my build.pro:

Code:
ro.build.fingerprint=Redmi/lmi/lmi:10/QKQ1.191117.002/V11.0.16.0.QJKCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint_real=Redmi/lmi/lmi:10/QKQ1.200419.002/20.7.3:user/release-keys/1593850949
ro.system.build.fingerprint=Redmi/lmi/lmi:10/QKQ1.191117.002/V11.0.16.0.QJKCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.system.build.fingerprint_real=Redmi/lmi/lmi:10/QKQ1.200419.002/20.7.3:user/release-keys/1593850949
Code:
ro.build.version.security_patch=2020-04-01
ro.build.version.security_patch_real=2020-06-01

Do you mind to explain a little bit what changes do I need to apply so that the ROM will boot up without format data, particularly for fingerprint build? Thanks in advance.

Hi, if I understand correctly, in previous thread you mentioned that to flash and boot a new/different build rom, user must apply a "patch" with the same or more recent fingerprint build and security patch. Here is the code in my build.pro:

Code:
ro.build.fingerprint=Redmi/lmi/lmi:10/QKQ1.191117.002/V11.0.16.0.QJKCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.build.fingerprint_real=Redmi/lmi/lmi:10/QKQ1.200419.002/20.7.3:user/release-keys/1593850949
ro.system.build.fingerprint=Redmi/lmi/lmi:10/QKQ1.191117.002/V11.0.16.0.QJKCNXM:user/release-keys
ro.system.build.fingerprint_real=Redmi/lmi/lmi:10/QKQ1.200419.002/20.7.3:user/release-keys/1593850949
Code:
ro.build.version.security_patch=2020-04-01
ro.build.version.security_patch_real=2020-06-01

Do you mind to explain a little bit what changes do I need to apply so that the ROM will boot up without format data, particularly for fingerprint build? Thanks in advance.
Hello,
... to flash and boot a new/different build rom, user must apply a "patch" with the same or more recent fingerprint build and security patch.

=> Most important is "ro.build.version.security_patch" info. By example, if you are on latest MIUI 12 Stable ROM for K30 Pro with June 2020 security patch date info and want to install 20.7.3, you need to change "ro.build.version.security_patch" info (and fingerprint build too to pass SafetyNet check).
You can use security patch & fingerprint build info from latest Stable ROM, should work perfectly. ;)

Last edited:
RN7 - Thank`s devs. Very , very good release. I like MIUI 12 Eu rom. I have Kali Nethunter and Andrax on my phone and everything work Great. WoW
Kind Regards :)

is Kali Nethunter still working this days?
Can you pm me the download link of those two app? andrax at kali nethunter? is it updated version or an old one?

Mi 9 Lite not respond some times when phone is locked. Try to unlock the phone but seems that is powered off. After a few seconds when try many times to unlock then appears that is not powered off.

From my MI 9 Lite using Tapatalk

Mornin' ;) How is the progress on the ROM for the Mi 10 series? Do you need any testers?
I'm thinking about switching to official chinese beta... XD But actually I don't want to ;)

My Mi9 after install TWRP I wipe data, catch, system, install success.
Now i cant boot to android. huhu. Please help me! Thank you so much!

Status
Not open for further replies.