MIUI 12.1 20.7.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the update!
On MI9Se still long loading widget problem and I lost HD for Netflix, but I think that already happened with the update before
Put the app as autostart to load widget faster

Enviado do meu Mi 9 SE através do Tapatalk

for me didnt solved flashing again the 20.7.2 (dirty flash) but didnt tried clear data of FOD...i am disabling FOD for now to have more juice...hope that devs can solve...here is mi9t
I cleaned with SD Maid Pro then wiped dalvik and cache before flashing 20.7.2 and flashed it over 20.7.9 and deep sleep was working normally for 2 days but I don't want to be stuck on older version and if I would have to use one version I would use stable, not beta.
I'm trying myself to solve this deep sleep issue on last 3 builds but I'm just not skilled enough but I will keep on trying if I got some more ideas. Currently I'm just tired of it...

for me didnt solved flashing again the 20.7.2 (dirty flash) but didnt tried clear data of FOD...i am disabling FOD for now to have more juice...hope that devs can solve...here is mi9t
Sorry, my bad... What is FOD?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Hi there. There are no Ukrainian letters in the phone book in the quick search on the right.Mi9t
7e494f310b47bb70c379579878885c77.jpg

I also noticed that. That's what I was missing: after a reboot deep sleep work for a little, but then it starts not working. Even if I turn off finger print lock.

This is what I have now. Gonna play some CODM and will report in the morning about deep sleep.

who have FOD issue could sse in aida64 the model of finger print?
mine is FPC102x/FP
who dont have could see too, can be just issue with some kind of fingerprint like the screen problem in redmi note 7

Last edited:
who have FOD issue could sse in aida the model of finger print?
mine is FPC102x/FP
who dont have could see too, can be just issue with some kind of fingerprint like the screen problem in redmi note 7
In which ich menu of Aida can I find the model? I cannot find it

Please give me the option to make it stop checking for an update. I want to update it when I want to update it. Please make it stop, before I kill the phone with a hammer!

Status
Not open for further replies.