MIUI 12.1 20.7.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi ! The dev of mi globe discontinued the mod for mi 8 dipper "notch notification mod" for Xiaomi eu rom.
No body can update it ?
Or if dev of Xiaomi eu can make it please

Reactions: Karpfenhai
I've got a mi 9 and a can't get more than 5h SoT. What sets do you think are the most relevant?
A disabled aod, autostarts apps.
My battery is ok when I'm no using my phone, but I get about 20%/h in simple activities, like WhatsApp messages or Instagram (in wifi connection)....

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I don't allow background activity for most applications except if it's not strictly necessary.
Same for auto-start.
Except some app all the other are settled energy saving.
I use sync, gps, wifi and Bluetooth only when necessary.
I use Adaway...
All the applications that I don't use habitually are ibernated.

Reactions: murilo_foletto
@Igor Eisberg can we expect the revised app vault for the upcoming update?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
062370e8adb5d6de887ca97c5c15932a.jpg

Reactions: Yannick97121
@Igor Eisberg can we expect the revised app vault for the upcoming update?

062370e8adb5d6de887ca97c5c15932a.jpg
Not sure. I looks nice to you because you're not taking into account how the app looks like in any language other than Chinese. Let's just say that there are layout issues, incomplete English translation, text being cut because it's too long to fit, text overlapping icons, etc. Not quite ready for non-Chinese users.

hi, is the rom of the mi 10 lite zoom compatible with the mi 10 lite 5g?
I would like to install it
say something to me
regards

Hey guys why with normal use whatsapp sucks 80% battery instead of normal 12/15% ...settings are the same in my MI 9 .

Not sure. I looks nice to you because you're not taking into account how the app looks like in any language other than Chinese. Let's just say that there are layout issues, incomplete English translation, text being cut because it's too long to fit, text overlapping icons, etc. Not quite ready for non-Chinese users.
First of all thanks for the info. I think I have read that the translation into English is progressing. I hope we can look forward to the fresh design of the vault app soon

hi, in my redmi note 8 they were not working so what i did that inadvertedly made it work was going to app management and uninstaled both super wp, after this i went walpapers menu and they were still there but this time they work, now, i never used super wp before so i dont know if its suposed to work like this but in my case, i have mars wallpaper on lock screen and earth wallpaper on home screen.
What is the app? im cant see SLW app.
This appear on "Super Wallpapers" options: The Red Planet only pick one option and Home cant enter

Reactions: minotavros
What is the app? im cant see SLW app.
This appear on "Super Wallpapers" options: The Red Planet only pick one option and Home cant enter
View attachment 31123
Hi, in my redmi note 8 each super wallpaper had its own "app" named exactly after the wallpaper, "mars super wallpaper" and "earth super walpaper". You have to look for them in apps management, i found them there, uninstalled them, and than they started to work ok.

I have the same problem with my Mi 9 with 20.07.23. after a restart it takes up to 5 minutes to start Afwall, Tasker ... You can start the apps manually without any problems or wait 5 minutes until the system has started completely.

Reporting back on 9T Pro wide awake issue.
Pulling my hair out. Will try to remove FOD today. Installed GSAM and Better Battery stats.. Something is holding my phone awake for 8hr+

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-28-07-43-26-310_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    Screenshot_2020-07-28-07-43-26-310_com.miui.securitycenter.png
    113.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Screenshot_2020-07-28-07-43-45-442_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-28-07-43-45-442_com.gsamlabs.bbm.pro.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 206
  • Screenshot_2020-07-28-07-43-52-700_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-28-07-43-52-700_com.asksven.betterbatterystats.jpg
    365.3 KB · Views: 192
  • IMG_20200728_074831.jpg
    IMG_20200728_074831.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 202
Hey guys why with normal use whatsapp sucks 80% battery instead of normal 12/15% ...settings are the same in my MI 9 .

I've got a mi 9 and a can't get more than 5h SoT. What sets do you think are the most relevant?
A disabled aod, autostarts apps.
My battery is ok when I'm no using my phone, but I get about 20%/h in simple activities, like WhatsApp messages or Instagram (in wifi connection)....

Current version of Whatsapp seems to use CPU a lot on some devices, try check your phone's CPU usage using app like CPUZ or AIDA64..

Current version of Whatsapp seems to use CPU a lot on some devices, try check your phone's CPU usage using app like CPUZ or AIDA64..
I'll do it! Thank for the tip... I really think that my phone's CPU usage is too high... Any app seems to consume too much battery (at least 15%/h), like Google photos, Tapatalk, Instagram...
Do you suggest anything?

5c627f7dfb932dd766d5b47946602dd2.jpg
aeadbf6b7b6dacfdb589be6555a46e41.jpg

Last edited:
I'll do it! Thank for the tip... I really think that my phone's CPU usage is too high... Any app consumes too much better (at least 15%/h), like Google photos, Tapatalk, Instagram...
Do you suggest anything?

5c627f7dfb932dd766d5b47946602dd2.jpg
aeadbf6b7b6dacfdb589be6555a46e41.jpg

On my case (Violet latest beta build) all cores (6) of little cluster keep running at top speed all the time even when the phone was idle, when I killed Whatsapp and restarted Whatsapp, all cores stopped running at top speed, but after some time, these cores run at top speed again, I cleared Network Usage stats in Whatsapp yesterday and it seems to fixed the issue, at least for now (10 hours has passed).

Everytime I try to flash a rom to my K30 phoenix it gets stuck on the MIUI screen, I thought it was normal but even after 50 minutes it's still stuck there any help please?

Everytime I try to flash a rom to my K30 phoenix it gets stuck on the MIUI screen, I thought it was normal but even after 50 minutes it's still stuck there any help please?
Do you have Magisk and it's modules installed? If you have, try removing Magisk from custom recovery by running its uninstaller script.

Are you flashing from stock to custom ROM? If you are, then it is advisable to wipe and format the data partition from within custom recovery. You will lose data though.

Do you have Magisk and it's modules installed? If you have, try removing Magisk from custom recovery by running its uninstaller script.

Are you flashing from stock to custom ROM? If you are, then it is advisable to wipe and format the data partition from within custom recovery. You will lose data though.
I dont have magisk, I originally had the official chinese ROM and tried to flash this EU ROM but couldnt, then I tried to flash a custom ROM and couldnt as well. I can't install any ROM right now im trying flash the official chinese ROM back.

Is it possible to downgrade from this version to global (or eu.rom) Android 9 version without brick my phone? I have MI 8
Yes you can. I've been downgraded from latest weekly miui 12 EU
ROM (android 10) to most battery friendly and bugs free miui 10.3.6 EU ROM (android 9) and achieving more than 8.5 hours screen on time in my Mi 8. If you want to downgrade official global ROM, I suggest to use fastboot rom but you may need to reinstall TWRP for further flashing. I've tried this once. Good luck

Reactions: Bumbilek
Hi!

Does anybody know is there "The Sound Assistant" feature in my Mi9SE? I didn't find any tracks in settings.. 20.7.23 ofc.

Hi,

After a day or two with FOD disabled on my Mi 9, it seems in fact that deep sleeps works way better and keeps steady throughout the day.

Strangely enough, there's that last option in the fingerprint setup menu which, if enabled, allows the digital fingerprint icon to be on when the screen is off. It is stated there that if it is enabled, the battery consumption will be higher. However, I've tried some time with it off and it made no difference (meaning, deep sleep went down to 0% after a few hours).

So, although I will continue to test battery consumption/deep sleep with FOD disabled, it seems in fact it is the root cause of this issue.

Mi 9t here and can confirm device stops entering deep sleep after a few hours. Only a reboot fixes it temporarily before it kicks in again.

hi, is the rom of the mi 10 lite zoom compatible with the mi 10 lite 5g?
I would like to install it
say something to me
regards
No, it is not ! Use only your device codename rom to avoid further issues.
mi 10 lite zoom = vangogh / mi 10 lite 5G = monet (!)

I have new earbuds (Soundcode Liberty Air 2) and cannot adjust volume from my Mi 9. It's only possible with the earbuds themself. You guys have an idea?

thanks for the reply
there is or exists rom for the mi 10 lite 5g monnet
I can not find it
can you tell me
Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.