Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for the reply
there is or exists rom for the mi 10 lite 5g monnet
I can not find it
can you tell me
Thank you
No.
MONET is a limited Europe lite version of Mi 10. No China Beta releases so no EU rom available.
on MI site or on XDA you can find the stable XIAOMI EEA v12 rom version - Europe (moneteeaglobal) V12.0.1.0.QJIEUXM - that you should get anyway via standard system OTA (!)

I have seen news that miui 12 will have such a feature.
is it true?

Attachments

• IMG_20200728_131928.jpg
    IMG_20200728_131928.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 359
Yes you can. I've been downgraded from latest weekly miui 12 EU
ROM (android 10) to most battery friendly and bugs free miui 10.3.6 EU ROM (android 9) and achieving more than 8.5 hours screen on time in my Mi 8. If you want to downgrade official global ROM, I suggest to use fastboot rom but you may need to reinstall TWRP for further flashing. I've tried this once. Good luckView attachment 31131

I'm interested to Mi 8 too. but i didn't found this software version. In Dipper repository i see V10.3.5.0.PEACNXM and V10.3.5.0.PEAMIXM .
A bit newer i find this : V11.0.6.0.PEAMIXM .
In case you prvide me a link for the rom you mean ? Thanks !

At Mi 10 there are some chinese in the camera options. Since there is no ROM some time now, I guess there is no fix for it. Have it in mind when the rom will be ready for us. Thank you

At Mi 10 there are some chinese in the camera options. Since there is no ROM some time now, I guess there is no fix for it. Have it in mind when the rom will be ready for us. Thank you
View attachment 31141View attachment 31142
Hardly a priority for us, Xiaomi will translate it eventually.

What is the app? im cant see SLW app.
This appear on "Super Wallpapers" options: The Red Planet only pick one option and Home cant enter
View attachment 31123
Seems like they are missing for you, but you can install them manually:

Does anybody know is there "The Sound Assistant" feature in my Mi9SE? I didn't find any tracks in settings.. 20.7.23 ofc.
So far it has only been implemented on these devices (Weekly branch only):
Mi 8 (dipper)
Mi 8 Pro (equuleus)
Mi 8 Explorer (ursa)
Mi 9 (cepheus)
Mi 9 Pro 5G (crux)
Mi 10 Lite Zoom (vangogh)
Mi 10 (umi)
Mi 10 Pro (cmi)
Mi MIX 2S (polaris)
Mi MIX 3 (perseus)
Redmi K20 Pro/Mi 9T Pro (raphael)
Redmi K30 5G (picasso)
Redmi K30 Pro (lmi)
Redmi K30 Pro Zoom (lmipro)

On my case (Violet latest beta build) all cores (6) of little cluster keep running at top speed all the time even when the phone was idle, when I killed Whatsapp and restarted Whatsapp, all cores stopped running at top speed, but after some time, these cores run at top speed again, I cleared Network Usage stats in Whatsapp yesterday and it seems to fixed the issue, at least for now (10 hours has passed).
Do you mean to reset statistics of network usage inside whatsapp?

thanks for the reply
there is or exists rom for the mi 10 lite 5g monnet
I can not find it
can you tell me
Thank you
No.
MONET is a limited Europe lite version of Mi 10. No China Beta releases so no EU rom available.
on MI site or on XDA you can find the stable XIAOMI EEA v12 rom version - Europe (moneteeaglobal) V12.0.1.0.QJIEUXM - that you should get anyway via standard system OTA (!)
Not entirely true. There's also MONETGlobal, and it's still based on MIUI 11, but it's only a matter of time before MIUI 12 is available for it.

I have new earbuds (Soundcode Liberty Air 2) and cannot adjust volume from my Mi 9. It's only possible with the earbuds themself. You guys have an idea?

Gesendet von meinem MI 9 mit Tapatalk
you have to uncheck "disable absolute volume" in developer settings

Reactions: fatlus
Reactions: lordofless
Hi all, im truly sorry for asking this here, maybe this is against rules, but i made my research with no success, im trying to install latest mi laucher alpha using "sai" app but i cannot do the update. I get error message "cannot install system app from unknown sources"

What im i missing? Thanks in advance and again, im sory if this question is against the rules.

Hi all, im truly sorry for asking this here, maybe this is against rules, but i made my research with no success, im trying to install latest mi laucher alpha using "sai" app but i cannot do the update. I get error message "cannot install system app from unknown sources"

What im i missing? Thanks in advance and again, im sory if this question is against the rules.
Hello, you need root (Magisk) and you also need to configure "SAI" to use 'root install' method. ;)

I found that Permission notifications doesn't work on mi8 (colors icon in top left part of screen with permission type).
Screenshot_2020-07-28-20-48-54-063_com.miui.securitycenter~2.jpg

Hello, you need root (Magisk) and you also need to configure "SAI" to use 'root install' method. ;)

Thank you for your answer, i did this in the past but i cant remember how i did it... I have no root..

Edit: found the solution and its solved, and actually it was you who helped me the first time :D

- With root =>
1) Download "SAI" app (available on Google Play Store)
2) Open it and configure it to use "Rooted" for 'apk installation'
3) Install new MIUI Launcher APK in SAI
4) Reboot your phone (recommended)

- Without root =>
1) Rename the new MIUI Launcher APK to "MiuiHome.apk"
2) Boot your phone in TWRP
3) Go to "Mount" menu and tick "System"
4) Go back to main TWRP menu and go to "Advanced" > "File Manager"
5) Select and copy/cut the new MiuiHome.apk (in '/sdcard/...' directory) to '/system_root/system/priv-app/MiuiHome/'
6) Go in "Advanced" > "Terminal"
7) Type:
Code:
rm /data/system/package_cache -rf
8) Reboot your phone

;)

thank you for this again i will try to remember in future cases.

Last edited:
Reactions: The Light Bringer
Hi, I have questions:
1) if I download and install this version, do I lose all the data on the phone?
2) is this version a beta?
3) do you think it is better to download and install it, or wait for the update to be released?
(I have a Xiaomi MI 8 Lite)

Hi, I have questions:
1) if I download and install this version, do I lose all the data on the phone?
2) is this version a beta?
3) do you think it is better to download and install it, or wait for the update to be released?
(I have a Xiaomi MI 8 Lite)
Hi!
1) Yes, you do.
2) Yes, at least the weekly ROM is, cause it's based on a version from Chinese MIUI BETA
3) It's up to you. If you want to try and test the latest features before than anyone, this is the way.

Last edited:
Reactions: sup3r93
Hello, im new on this forum. i will unlock my bootloader after the wait time, i have loaded the umi.img for my Mi10 trwp to unlock the bootloader via adb fastboot . But where can i find the download-link for the rom
MIUI 12.1 20.7.23

(it has to be biger than 128 mb, i know)? i cant find it. the only thing i find ist the umi.img. can someone help me and tell me, where i can find the rom to download? thank you.
Hi! First, welcome. Second, Mi 10 doesn't has ROM this week, because Xiaomi didn't release it. So, until next week maybe. but, you can try with an earlier version, idk which one. Hope it helps you!

Current version of Whatsapp seems to use CPU a lot on some devices, try check your phone's CPU usage using app like CPUZ or AIDA64..
I know it's a pretty vague question, but do you have any idea of a reference number of CPU usage?
I don't know what would be a normal usage for apps like YouTube or Instagram...
Is there anyway to limit them?

For example, is it ok?
YouTube video, 1080p.

282245dd4294c4c4b67c3e7fb6eb8b88.jpg

For all with deep sleep problems.. open Apps in settings, then tap "Manage apps", tap on the three dots in upper right corner and choose "Show all apps". After that search "In-Display Fingerprint", tap on it and delete all data from this app. At least for me this helps, for a few days already

Status
Not open for further replies.