MIUI 12.1 20.7.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all with deep sleep problems.. open Apps in settings, then tap "Manage apps", tap on the three dots in upper right corner and choose "Show all apps". After that search "In-Display Fingerprint", tap on it and delete all data from this app. At least for me this helps, for a few days already

Does it wipe all fingerprints? It will be same as deleting all my fingerprints?

T
For all with deep sleep problems.. open Apps in settings, then tap "Manage apps", tap on the three dots in upper right corner and choose "Show all apps". After that search "In-Display Fingerprint", tap on it and delete all data from this app. At least for me this helps, for a few days already
Tried. Does not help

Reactions: cXile
Hi,

After a day or two with FOD disabled on my Mi 9, it seems in fact that deep sleeps works way better and keeps steady throughout the day.

Strangely enough, there's that last option in the fingerprint setup menu which, if enabled, allows the digital fingerprint icon to be on when the screen is off. It is stated there that if it is enabled, the battery consumption will be higher. However, I've tried some time with it off and it made no difference (meaning, deep sleep went down to 0% after a few hours).

So, although I will continue to test battery consumption/deep sleep with FOD disabled, it seems in fact it is the root cause of this issue.
In my case i disabled sleep recording

Does not help here too

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk
Ok, but after rebooting the phone? My mi9 is working already third day with proper deep sleep and fingerprint enabled

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-29-14-27-51-470_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-29-14-27-51-470_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    219.4 KB · Views: 243
Gonna try this and see. My device used to enter deep sleep after reboot. Now even after reboot, if doesn't anymore.

Same Problem here with Mi Note 10. With Fingerprint enabled no deep sleep anymore which causing SOT with less than 5 hours...

I can't find that app

How can I remove this type of blue left notification from status bar? I don't want to be notified at all.

this seems to be one of the many different notifications of google maps. if you press longer on the icon of the app, you can choose under "app info" which of these notifications you want to see and which not. it is a very long list, but it is worth it ;)

Reactions: cris2d2

Thank you very much, but I understood that this version was an official rom to be installed via fastboot and not an xiaomi eu.
In any case, I installed version 10.3.5.0 with mi flash and even if backward to Android 9 and miui 10 I notice a great improvement in the battery life of the Mi 8 .... I have to sell it and then if he wants, who buy it will download the OTAs. We are perhaps off topic but it is a way of giving a judgment on the latest achievements of the weekly ... although with many thanks to the developers.

Problem android.system.suspend@1.0 service

Отправлено с моего MI 8 через Tapatalk
b5adecb20f0d8db883fc5a5989b21a99.jpg

tried this, and looks like that helped...will see tomorrow, when pass more than 12h...
but for now its having deep sleep
thx

Edit: solved for few hours, now don't have deep sleep again

Last edited:
Reactions: mrumais
Guys, could anyone tell me if is there any kernel that should improve battery?
I've read about Kernel Agni, but I think that it is only for redmi 7, right?

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.