MIUI 12.1 20.7.23

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
After the dont disturb mode closed automatically, the media sound dont turn on normal level. It is always zero. Is it normal?

MI 8 SE cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi all, im truly sorry for asking this here, maybe this is against rules, but i made my research with no success, im trying to install latest mi laucher alpha using "sai" app but i cannot do the update. I get error message "cannot install system app from unknown sources"

What im i missing? Thanks in advance and again, im sory if this question is against the rules.
You can install latest miui launcher without root, with minimal ADB and fastboot tool.

command:
adb install

Hello, im new on this forum. i will unlock my bootloader after the wait time, i have loaded the umi.img for my Mi10 trwp to unlock the bootloader via adb fastboot . But where can i find the download-link for the rom
MIUI 12.1 20.7.23.
My phone is: Xiaomi Mi10 EU-Version

(it has to be biger than 128 mb, i know)? i cant find it. the only thing i find ist the umi.img. can someone help me and tell me, where i can find the rom to download? thank you.

The latest version for your mobile is 18.6.20, so you must download the rom 18th of June. We wait from then from Xiaomi a new version that includes Android 11 beta 1.

hi
no one can tell us what's wrong with the download?
model mi8 lite
it detects the new version but refuses to download it.

1596113702511.jpg

the translated message is:
all mirrors are currently offline
try again later
(for several days already)

the links of the update error log, even if they are those of version 12-10

https://svwh.dl.sourceforge.net/pro...23/xiaomi.eu_multi_MI8LITE_20.7.23_v12-10.zip

redirects to v11-10

I use a translator sorry if the English is not very good.

Attachments

• Updater_error_log.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 267
Last edited:
Anyone having problems downloading from Android Filehost?
I'm getting very slow speeds and finally after two hours or more the download gets cancelled.

Reading about a delayed Mi 10 Pro ROM over & over again makes me wanna kick Xiaomis ass... Are there news about what's going on? Recently the full screen gestures went crazy nearly every day. Meaning they stop working. Several apps stop working (e.g. the "Updater"). GeeCam's trigger button sometimes doesn't work... But this could be an app-only problem.
Anyway, I'm a bit unhappy with the actual 20.6.18 ROM...

Last edited:
Reading about a delayed Mi 10 Pro ROM over & over again makes me wanna kick Xiaomis ass... Are there news about what's going on? Recently the full screen gestures went crazy nearly every day. Meaning they stop working. Several apps stop working (e.g. the "Updater"). GeeCam's trigger button sometimes doesn't work... But this could be an app-only problem.

Mi 10 Pro will get Update tomorrow

I can't find that app

I'm also on Mi Note 10 and don't have app 'In-Display Fingerprint'. However, I found something called 'Delmar Fingerprint' -- not sure if this is an equivalent app. I haven't deleted data as my device is sleeping fine since I removed all fingerprints. Using face-unlock as a temporary workaround until this is fixed.

Reactions: leobahlis
Everything works fine here with mi 10 pro and 20.6.18

Xiaomi has been releasing the Chinese betas based on Android 11 every week, that's why we haven't gotten an update for xiaomi.eu

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

I also have Mi 10 Pro with 20.6.18 and all is working fine. 3 days battery life is amazing. I am a little bit hesitant to install new rom with android 11 beta. When it comes out eventually I will wait and check for forum posts of other Mi 10 users and decide what to do...

Status
Not open for further replies.