MIUI 12.1 20.7.30

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still volume bug for outgoing calls, volume level shows min although it's higher. Increase volume few times and set it back to minimum and it's ok.
Incoming calls are ok.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: mrumais
On mi9se and mi9t pro long loading widget problem still persits and on mi9t pro play store says waiting for download, when updating or downloading apps. Already cleared data of play store, but it didn't help

Redmi k20 pro. Zip file is corrupted from androidfilehost. Download three times. Sourceforge fine.

Last edited:
After installing the update on mi 9, Instagram is crashing when I open it. Could it be a rom problem or is an Instagram problem.

So, the installation went almost without any problems.

The 2 things i did notice and i suppose that is some kind of a bug and/or glitch, maybe not:

a. The status bar on top which shows the battery life, clock, net speed etc, changes from black to white and vice versa when ever i swipe left and right from the home screen. It doesn't do it always, but it happens here and there.
b. The auto-rotate function (when enabled in settings) doesn't rotate the home screen at all. It is not locked from the quick menu.

Is that supposed to be that way or ?

Cheers.

Thanks for removing the super wallpapers from Mi Max 3 ..

I see with sadness that several projects are closing, I hope and it is not the case of Xiaomi.eu, long life!

Reactions: leobahlis
Hi there.
I've just downloaded and (dirty) flashed on my Lavender, without any perceivable (at the moment!) problem...
Anyway, first of all a BIG THANKS to Devs for their work.
I would ask\suggest a complete (english) translation of the new App Vault (swipe to Left, from Home) and a better better graphic rendering of the 'Font' selection panel, in Settings', because both the background and the writing are still Dark and Black, very little distinguishable.

Still volume bug for outgoing calls, volume level shows min although it's higher. Increase volume few times and set it back to minimum and it's ok.
Incoming calls are ok.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Thank you for mentioning. Can confirm the bug exists on Mi 9T. Do we have to submit a bug report or something? How do we inform the devs.

Sorry for the question, but why never wipe system on installation process? I always do it and it seems to not have problems.

Sorry for the question, but why never wipe system on installation process? I always do it and it seems to not have problems.

Hi… I think some people dont know how to proceed to install the new os if they wipe system.

Some guys even dont know how to use the search function in the forum and they dont understand the rules.

And I think it is very hard to explain them what they have to do if they wipe system.

So the recommendation is not to wipe the system partition. Normally you dont have to do it. I had only one case where it was necessary.

Regards Kater

Last edited:
Reactions: smielox and Ginos
Hi… I think some people dont know how to proceed to install the new os if they wipe system.

Some guys even dont know how to use the search function in the forum and they dont understand the rules.

And I think it is very hard to explain them what they have to do if they wipe system.

So the recommendation is not to wipe the system partition. Normally you dont have to do it. I had only one case where it was necessary.

Regards Kater

i'm coming from bliss rom, is correct if i do?:
1 wipe dalvic, cache,system,vendor,pre-root
2format data
3 reboot recovery
4copy miui.eu and flash it

Reactions: Pepeor
As i observed the battery backup has improved a lot in this update. I hope in the next update stays the same.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: ledervillarreal
After update everytime I turn on the screen in the status bar appears location icon, for few seconds. In the last week build this didn't happen. Anyone has this?

Inviato dal mio Mi 9 Lite utilizzando Tapatalk

Me too, Xiaomi Mi 9T (davinci)

With this beta Wivedine is L3 (on MI9 Lite (Pyxis)). Last week beta (and before) it was Wivedine L1.

With this beta Wivedine is L3 (on MI9 Lite (Pyxis)). Last week beta (and before) it was Wivedine L1.
same here in mi9t

noticed here that always when turn on the screen the GPS icon blinks for 3 or 4 times....(mi 9t location on)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.