MIUI 12.1 20.7.9

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
First impressions Redmi Note 7 20.7.9 dirty flash (daily use - call, browser, photo, mail, messages): Best Miui 12 update for fluidity, responsiveness and ram management. Thanks developers !!!

Hi...
Good morning everyone

I have a big issue since 20.7.2 and still in 20.7.9 in my Mi 8 (dipper).
After install the ROM I dont't have wi-fi and no access to SIM card also (no calls ou mobile data, just like I don't have SIM card).
I will have to back to 20.6.18!!! :(

App vault is not showing any shortcuts on my mi9.

Sorry, reboot solved it.

Last edited:
Hi ! Thanks for update.
They had a mistake on mi 8 dipper on Dark mod with notification !? The text stay black on title of notification !?

I'm on 20.6.18 ginkgo, is it advisable to dirty install this 20.7.9 or clean install plus wipe data?

First impressions Redmi Note 7 20.7.9 dirty flash (daily use - call, browser, photo, mail, messages): Best Miui 12 update for fluidity, responsiveness and ram management. Thanks developers !!!
Is High Ram usage fixed now on Note 7?? And please does this build come with Global Theme store or still Chinese theme store??

SMS thread scrolling lag still exist on RN8

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-07-10-18-06-49-200_com.android.mms.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-07-10-18-06-49-200_com.android.mms.jpg
    529.9 KB · Views: 253
Dirty flash on my Mi Mix 3, seems to be working perfectly! Only remark is that the theme store is still the Chinese one, small remark though.

Hello, After the upgrade i have Google pay problem . In previous versione was ok. Even of i use magisk Hide or without rooting.

Its fluidity is great! RAM management is good! Congratulations!
The only thing that is bothering me is the high battery drain. I get about 3.5h of active screen and 6h of standby.
I see a lot of people saying that they have a day and a half of usage or up to 10h of screen usage... And I've already disabled most of the auto starts apps.. is it normal? Thanks a lot!

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: xeGox
Hello everyone! There is some error to the Mi9SE's link! The download is not activated! Some advice to fix it? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.