MIUI 12.1 20.8.25/27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i don't get whatsapp messages anymore. The Phone goes in to the deep mode :) after 10-20min...no messages ... only when i open whatsapp

-Autostart activ
-miui power saving deactive on whatsapp
-Whatsapp is an exception when cleaning the cache

in 8.20 all was fine...
phone?

location on third app dont work
(app NuBank) since lasts updates....worked last week releases....
now dont show the location...other apps work, maps, face, waze, porto seguro auto (car insurance)...all normal
NuBank already tried to clean app data and dindt solved...

Does anyone know why super wallpaper Saturn was lost in this update? if correct - lost after installation of magisk (canary).
MI 9
same with my mi 8 pro
The apk is not there anymore for me as well but it's still working.. Weird...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Anyone with Explorer has the same?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

which apps? post log here..
My friend
If you read what I wrote onward about my problem, it looks like it's coming from the dual apps.
I canceled the dual apps and deleted the account and reset it and it looks calm as for now - can it be?

• Love
Reactions: s960908
Does anybody have issues with sim activation service on mi8? On mine does not activate on this weeks version

just did a clean install of this weekly.
is notification priority gone? i used to set the priority for specific notifications (high, low, minimal...) but now i can't see that option...

As for my Mi8 there is no any notification on AOD. Tried to reselect this setting and clean cache via TWRP, no result. Any suggesions?

this version works much much better on the Mi 10, there is a bug with taking screenshots and saving images some times, no clue why

it will be fixed probably in the next versions, im happy it is smooth for now :)

this version works much much better on the Mi 10, there is a bug with taking screenshots and saving images some times, no clue why

it will be fixed probably in the next versions, im happy it is smooth for now :)
nah it just started with the same BS again nevermind, maybe next week :)

I will report any bugs I see

@ingbrzy, thanks for your time and effort....
Where is the recommended place to down...
1... On the very first page of this thread, or
2... OTA?

Hi, I have DnD activated but still receiving notifications sounds. Any other setting I should mess with? Didn't had this issue on previous versions..

I have already downloaded the latest ROM by OTA from thursday and install it, as is seen in the photo. Strange...my updater just found a new update and started downloading it! Am I missing something here? Thank you

Installed it. Old bugs still exist (camera at the attachment option, the translation at the camera settings, sharing a news from google news)

Last edited:
[QUOTE = "ekonstadoudakis, publicación: 559226, miembro: 102919"]
Después de borrar todo de la aplicación, dos sms los recibí bien y se colocaron en la parte superior de la lista. Parece que está arreglado con este truco. Lo comprobaré y volveré si surge algo nuevo. Gracias
[/ CITAR]
I am glad that my comment has helped you and a solution. One question, does "my messages" work for you now? Or does it also tell you that it is disabled?

I am glad that my comment has helped you and a solution. One question, does "my messages" work for you now? Or does it also tell you that it is disabled?
Disabled. I must set them as primary app to work.

ROM 12. 20.8.25, Mi 10, Thank you for great job.
I have problem with Files Explorer and WhatsApp.
Files Explorer each time I open the application, it is opened and then disappeared and the messages said disconnected.
WhatsApp, I can not make backup., it seem it is not connected, it says, no internal storage found.

The problem is remained on the 20.8.28.

Anyone has the solution?
Thank you

Screenshots a buggy. Google Photos seems to think its in folder pictures, actually its in pictures/screenshots. And You cant send or edit a screenshot directly... Any solution?

Mi 10 pro

Status
Not open for further replies.