MIUI 12.1 20.8.25/27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Screenshots a buggy. Google Photos seems to think its in folder pictures, actually its in pictures/screenshots. And You cant send or edit a screenshot directly... Any solution?

Mi 10 pro
From the settings disable and reactivate the screenshot.

I have already downloaded the latest ROM by OTA from thursday and install it, as is seen in the photo. Strange...my updater just found a new update and started downloading it! Am I missing something here? Thank youView attachment 31672View attachment 31673View attachment 31674

Installed it. Old bugs still exist (camera at the attachment option, the translation at the camera settings, sharing a news from google news)
You not the only one here base on the update showing a MIUI 12 20.8.28.
On my Mi 10 Pro the last updated thread is a combination of 20.8.25/27 and be it my phone is the Mi 10 Pro the update latest for it is the 20.8.25.
But, I am also getting the update showing me to download 20.8.28. Apparently, no one is talking about it.
Can someone please clearly put meaning to this, thanks
Oh! So far it seems the 20.8.28 for the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro.. Okay

Last edited:
You not the only one here base on the update showing a MIUI 12 20.8.28.
On my Mi 10 Pro the last updated thread is a combination of 20.8.25/27 and be it my phone is the Mi 10 Pro the update latest for it is the 20.8.25.
But, I am also getting the update showing me to download 20.8.28. Apparently, no one is talking about it.
Can someone please clearly put meaning to this, thanks
Oh! So far it seems the 20.8.28 for the Mi 10 and Mi 10 Pro.. Okay
20.8.25 did not work on my mi10
but 20.8.28 workes for now it seems
sms an contact sync now works

Search settings screen combo.
f77378888f021988a1320ecd1ab9e02c.jpg

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
Yeah, I found that already. Thanks. But what I'm looking for is the corresponding software for Windows. It's not in www.miui.com.

Device: Mi10 (umi)
ROM: Xiaomi.eu 20.8.28
- Fonts are not displayed correctly: if I choose a new font from Themes app, it will apply only to system apps, not third party apps.
- Text selector: the picker is shown incorrectly (stretched and in the wrong line).
- Fast Charge animation is not displayed correctly (percentage are half hidden by the animation).
- Home gesture (swipe up) doesn't work in third party launchers (eg. Lawnchair).
- Hotword recognition: "Ok/Hey Google" hotword doesn't work. (already known bug).
- Youtube vanced doesn't work in Picture-in-Picture mode (already known bug). The same bug happens with Google Maps during Navigation.

Last edited:
Device: Mi10 (umi)
ROM: Xiaomi.eu 20.8.28
- Fonts are not displayed correctly: if I choose a new font from Themes app, it will apply only to system apps, not third party apps.
- Fast Charge animation is not displayed correctly (percentage are half hidden by the animation).
- Home gesture (swipe up) doesn't work in third party launchers (eg. Lawnchair).
- Hotword recognition: "Ok/Hey Google" hotword doesn't work. (already known bug).
- Youtube vanced doesn't work in Picture-in-Picture mode (already known bug). The same bug happens with Google Maps during Navigation.
fonts works fine here on my mi10 umi

fonts works fine here on my mi10 umi
Try install whatever font you want from themes app. Then try opening WhatsApp, Facebook or other third party apps, it will still show default font. The same happens for the lock screen clock text and the fast charge animation, which is broken.

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk

Try install whatever font you want from themes app. Then try opening WhatsApp, Facebook or other third party apps, it will still show default font. The same happens for the lock screen clock text and the fast charge animation, which is broken.

Inviato dal mio Mi 10 utilizzando Tapatalk
yes u are right
an also wiht fastcharge number are way to big

Mi 10 pro with rom: 20.8.28

Yesterday I reported problems and system and apps collapses. Through the day, I researched when and how it was happening and realized it only happens when I set a dual app.
From that moment the system starts to crash and after I re-delete the dual app again, the system stabilizes.

Can someone make this experiment and report if he is experiencing it?

Thanks a lot for the new version published late night shows how dedicated work you are making.

• Love
Reactions: JBLeman and carR9
I just discovered a possible bug, long press actions for buttons is no longer available, the setting is completely gone:

07fe0389236dfc0153fc441115bee503.jpg

Regards

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Reactions: j2002

Didn't happen 2 since two weeks ago or so. Just a small cosmetic issue. Notificationbar is turned off on Lockscreen but the charging animation is broken on top.
Happens on the Mi 8 Lite from my daughter on the bottom. My Mi 10 Pro shows this issue on the top of the screen.

Tried to dirty flash this version over 20.8.20 on Mi Note 10 Pro. Installation failed via TWRP, I got stuck in bootloop. Tried two times.
Luckily I could install old version 20.8.20 back on without problem.

Good Morning. thanks for your wonderful work. tried to change the way the battery is displayed in the status bar and it gives me no options. Raphael model. Thank you
61b26cfd263af4c80a5f2b0009aae027.jpg

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk

Last edited:
On Mi 10 all I have encounter is a strange bug with camera, if I close the app with a swipe up, I can hear a click inside the phone, I don't think this happen in past betas

On Mi 10 all I have encounter is a strange bug with camera, if I close the app with a swipe up, I can hear a click inside the phone, I don't think this happen in past betas
does ur phone show latest call an recived calls

Status
Not open for further replies.