MIUI 12.1 20.8.25/27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
20.8.27 Mi 9T Pro, can't turn on 5Ghz Hotspot, it's always turning off, and only works with 2,4 Ghz

Last edited:
Same here :/ i get on almost all apps not available storage. i have 30gb used from 256
wierd on my mi10 umi
wen i flashed there was all kind off problems
an after 4 clean flashes all was deleted on my phone incl data storage so i had to format data an start all over again an now all works fine

For people with storage issues since last build Android 11!

Just wipe data. Dont format!!!
You have to login to most apps again, but it runs fine and you can make a whatsapp backup!

Reactions: marcel112
Odd bug - on the latest rom for the Mi 10 Pro (8/28/20) 12-11, the lock screen will say no service, but everything will functon normally. The phone, data and other netowrk apps running fine, buy lockscreen will say No Service.

For people with storage issues since last build Android 11!

Just wipe data. Dont format!!!
You have to login to most apps again, but it runs fine and you can make a whatsapp backup!
I did clean install on the second Android 11 release. Was fine, 1 more update was also fine, and now the last is having the storage problem.
What exactly does get stored in data?

My friend
If you read what I wrote onward about my problem, it looks like it's coming from the dual apps.
I canceled the dual apps and deleted the account and reset it and it looks calm as for now - can it be?
Can confirm, after deleting dual app account, storage problems is fixed

Reactions: Doron Ezon
Using this in cmi is a no-no. The lag and stutter is much worse than on stable. Guess its bc of android 11.

Curious, im using miui 12 stable. (RN7) Is latest weekly update better(battery, smoothly, other etc..?)

Thank you

I did clean install on the second Android 11 release. Was fine, 1 more update was also fine, and now the last is having the storage problem.
What exactly does get stored in data?
Your settings. If you wipe data, your apps are gone and you have to reset the device, but the imporant stuff like pictures are still there.

Is anyone has a link for Mi Smart Share on PC? I cant find it anywhere

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

So, the screen combo has something to do with this website (in the multi-screen collaboration part) (use google translate)

No download link though, but i found that in the end:

"8. Xiaomi Mixiang·Cross-screen collaboration function currently supports Xiaomi Mi 10 Extreme Commemorative Edition, Mi Notebook Pro 15 2020, and more models will be open to support. The mobile terminal development version is expected to be launched following the internal beta version of the model in September 2020, and the stable version is expected to be launched following the system update in October 2020. The user must confirm that mobile phone side, "millet Internet communications service" has been upgraded to 1.3.0 or later, and the computer end "smart interconnect" software upgrade to version 2.0.0.0 above, more features please click on the millet community View "

Edit: got to this forum now and it seems like people got the .exe
But i can't find it.... https://www.xiaomi.cn/board/21465455

Edit 2: Got the download link http://cdn.cnbj1.fds.api.mi-img.com/core-app/milink/MiAIoT_Setup.exe (See 1st attachment)

But everything is in chinese... going to click everywhere until i can use screen combo

Edit 3: apparently it requires an wifi board, witch i don't have. and you can turn it on on the first option (see 2 and 3rd attachments)

And i just posted this: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/screen-combo.57224/#post-559579

Last edited:
Reactions: hoanvu1100
thanks work, but

When I connect it it worked but it stays charging and does not progress from there, do you have any solution?

No idea, i can't research this as the app requires an Wifi chip, which my PC does not have.

But i'm really curious as how this is working, if anyone got this working, tell me.

on mi 10 umi 20.8.28 Updater App drain a lot of battery

Terrible update for the mi 10 all apps closing (no FC) just closing after several seconds. Clear cache and dalvik not working.

Installed the latest version 28.

Hello, I have got som issues with Bluetooth. Sound quality if using wireless speakers decreased significantly.
Using Mi9TPro.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 9T Pro mit Tapatalk

Hello, I have got som issues with Bluetooth. Sound quality if using wireless speakers decreased significantly.
Using Mi9TPro.

And how it's not a supposed wireless speaker issue?
I don't have wireless speaker, so can't confirm.
Downgrade and see if problem persists.
Also check what audio profile is set for bluetooth connectivity.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

And how it's not a supposed wireless speaker issue?
I don't have wireless speaker, so can't confirm.
Downgrade and see if problem persists.
Also check what audio profile is set for bluetooth connectivity.

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk
Already tried that. Old versión without issues, new one with poor sound quality. By the way, speakers are the same as always, media system in my car too. Only change was the MIUI update. Audio profile is standard. Never change anything here. Had the same issue way back with my Mi8 (had 5,5S, 6,8 and now 9TPro)

How can i use google phone?

Incall screen is miui ?...
If you already have the apk installed: Go to settings > Apps > Manege Apps > 3 dots (⋮), in top right of the screen, > Default Apps > Phone and select "phone"

If not: Open browser > Go to site apkmirror > search "google phone" > download > Open files/downloads > install > and repete the " if already have" tutorial

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kral84
I have problems with NFC paids, doesnt work with Google Pay and other bank software, i am using HCE wallet mode.

I am in mi9 version 20.8.27

If you already have the apk installed: Go to settings > Apps > Manege Apps > 3 dots (⋮), in top right of the screen, > Default Apps > Phone and select "phone"

If not: Open browser > Go to site apkmirror > search "google phone" > download > Open files/downloads > install > and repete the " if already have" tutorial

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk
I have it thank you, but when i make an call, the ui is from miui phone not from google phone.... After reboot the default apps is going to miui phone, i kust set it after reboot

I have it thank you, but when i make an call, the ui is from miui phone not from google phone.... After reboot the default apps is going to miui phone, i kust set it after reboot
I may be wrong but you can NOT change this important application.
I suggest you to come back to stock or other custom rom than EU.

Reactions: kral84
Status
Not open for further replies.