MIUI 12.1 20.8.25/27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

Is beta weekly version (Mi 9 Lite) supposed to be so laggy?

I was using Official Stable, then Masik version, and had no lags. Decided to try our Xiaomi.eu and it lags a lot, especially animations.

Is it normal for a weekly release to lag like that? Maybe I should stick to the stable xiaomi.eu version?

Thanks!
Are u using Saturn Super Wallpaper? This cause some lags on many phones.

For a dirty flash without installing everything new:

Should after flash be the dalvik and caches deletet ?

Or just flash the weekly update and reboot ?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

Hi!

Is beta weekly version (Mi 9 Lite) supposed to be so laggy?

I was using Official Stable, then Masik version, and had no lags. Decided to try our Xiaomi.eu and it lags a lot, especially animations.

Is it normal for a weekly release to lag like that? Maybe I should stick to the stable xiaomi.eu version?

Thanks!
I have Mi 9 lite too with Xiaomi.eu weekly and absolutely no lag. Did you do a clean install?

Mi 10 12.1 20.8.28
Spotify, Tik tok and other apps crash upon start.
Google playstore won't update apps saying there is not enough space (I have more than 70gb free)
WhatsApp won't download any media because of the storage space as well.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Nice update very quick and fluid thanke to the devs,but once again mi video keeps crashing.mi video has not been working for the last 3 updates.i dont know why nobody seems to care or has a fix

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-30-09-19-19-954_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-30-09-19-19-954_com.miui.bugreport.jpg
    691.5 KB · Views: 191
Im currently using Mi 9 8/128
Is it a wise choice upgrade to Mi 10? And if yes, should I choose Mi 10 or Mi 10 Pro?

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

Hey Guys! I am on the latest 20.8.27 with my Mi9 SE since Yesterday and I noticed that the screenshot gestute (three finger wipe) doesn't work anymore. Has that been disabled? Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Is it a wise choice upgrade to Mi 10? And if yes, should I choose Mi 10 or Mi 10 Pro?

Hi coz this is the weekly rom thread, I suggest to upgrade from Miui 9 to Miui 12…

If you have further questions, feel free to post them in the corresponding thread / topic.

Last edited:
Reactions: LOLO9393
Hi coz this is the weekly rom thread, I suggest to upgrade from Miui 9 to Miui 12…

If you have further questions, feel free to post ithem in the corresponding thread / topic.

Seems like a miscomm, he was talking about upgrading Xiaomi device, you were talking about upgrading MIUI..

Is anyone has a link for Mi Smart Share on PC? I cant find it anywhere

What about the battery drain with this ROM on the Mi 9 - 6GB/128GB?

Currently I have MIUI 11.2 (20.3.19) installed and the consumption of Google Play-Services with about 30% is extremely annoying.
Furthermore, many APPs react extremely delayed - especially at startup.

The Mi 9 of my wife runs with MIUI 11.1 (9.11.14) and both battery consumption (Google Play-Services <2%) and speed are much better.

What do you recommend?
Change to the last MIUI 11.1 (9.12.19) or to this current MIUI 12 (20.8.27)?
I do not really need new functions.

If you have further questions, feel free to post them in the corresponding thread / topic.

Seems like a miscomm, he was talking about upgrading Xiaomi device, you were talking about upgrading MIUI..

Last edited:
Why is the Theme App only showing chinese themes and not the local version e.g. german ?

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 Pro mit Tapatalk

What about the battery drain with this ROM on the Mi 9 - 6GB/128GB?

Currently I have MIUI 11.2 (20.3.19) installed and the consumption of Google Play-Services with about 30% is extremely annoying.
Furthermore, many APPs react extremely delayed - especially at startup.

The Mi 9 of my wife runs with MIUI 11.1 (9.11.14) and both battery consumption (Google Play-Services <2%) and speed are much better.

What do you recommend?
Change to the last MIUI 11.1 (9.12.19) or to this current MIUI 12 (20.8.27)?
I do not really need new functions.
HI,

on my Mi9 6GB/128GB battery drain is fine.
running MIUI 12.1 20.8.27 Beta. The version is fast,too - in my point of view: goto 20.8.27
Screenshot_2020-08-30-14-16-49-631_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Reactions: Bud Cord
Status
Not open for further replies.