MIUI 12.1 20.8.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have both problams on my POCO F2 PRO with 20.8.7 beta
I have CTS profile match: fail and Google pay is not working.
Also in Google play it is written: the device is not certified.

I tried 20.8.7 on mi 10 pro and safetynet passed also device was certified.

Hi I have read a lot of topics in the internet. Mostly it should work on Android 11. You have to use the canary app build, patch the boot.img with no recovery option and flash it with fastboot. Some guys mentioned that pokemon, some banking apps and gpay are not running. Can you test it please?
That does not help, probably the problem is related to this.

I'm really glad that xiaomi eu decided to release the beta 11 rom though.

Battery life is still bad.

Gesendet von meinem Redmi Note 8 mit Tapatalk
not so with mi 9 se

great rom, great battery, almost as good as with custom los/bliss roms

96% deepsleep, 0.8 around idle drain and around 10 on usage

after 16 hrs after flash and first charge 1,5 hrs display on these 16 hrs 75% left

summa summarum 5-6 hrs dot on two days realistic

no bugs so far

however, its based on chinese rom isnt it?

on china stable miui 12 there is notifcation window with whatsapp/telegram message and a line to reply instant through that window and line

would be great to have that too in eu rom here^^

I have MI 10 Pro 12/512 version, can confirm swipe up does not work when in app, on home screen it does work, but it's useless for me (have to continue going back until app minimizes,) also I have overheating issues and phone feels like it's running in 30-60hz (while set to 90), so having a 90hz phone go back to 60 or less is a dealbreaker,
other than that it is working well, didn't test for more than 1 minute since the issues stated above are too much, tried rebooting and clearing cache to no avail, going back to 20.6.18.
great work so far devs!

Last edited:
not so with mi 9 se

great rom, great battery, almost as good as with custom los/bliss roms

96% deepsleep, 0.8 around idle drain and around 10 on usage

after 16 hrs after flash and first charge 1,5 hrs display on these 16 hrs 75% left

summa summarum 5-6 hrs dot on two days realistic

no bugs so far

however, its based on chinese rom isnt it?

on china stable miui 12 there is notifcation window with whatsapp/telegram message and a line to reply instant through that window and line

would be great to have that too in eu rom here^^
That works just fine on my phone, quick reply you mean?

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

There is font thickness problem in Facebook and Messenger. This problem started since font thickness in 2nd space was fixed. @Igor Eisberg is it connected with that fix? Plz fix this problem as 1st space is important than 2nd space.
Mi 8

Reactions: haziqabgsapri
There is font thickness problem in Facebook and Messenger. This problem started since font thickness in 2nd space was fixed. @Igor Eisberg is it connected with that fix? Plz fix this problem as 1st space is important than 2nd space.
Mi 8
Not related and I don't understand what you're talking about. No font issue on Mi 8 here.

Reactions: drherdman
I love this build battery life is superb. But one issue got is with the Bluetooth in Redmi Note 7 Pro with TWS headsets device. I hope and I am hoping to fix that issue someday.
Screenshot_2020-08-11-02-51-56-813_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
Screenshot_2020-08-11-02-51-56-813_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-11-02-55-36-029_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-11-02-55-36-029_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 238
Any feedback from k30 pro? I want to know how it is with Android 11

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition using Tapatalk

Any feedback from k30 pro? I want to know how it is with Android 11

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition using Tapatalk
Poco F2 Pro user here. Not too much diference with 20.7.9 tbh. Some visual improvements, but no problem to this point.
Some people reports swipe up gesture is not working. Not in my case, I'm using stock MIUI launcher.
Thx devs!

Reactions: LaurentiuCTN
There is a serious bug with the new ROM at Mi 10 with sms. It doesn't show the new one. I have to go to the person I spoke, to press the icon of sms to see them. It has kept the previous list, before updating to Android 11.

Some people reports swipe up gesture is not working. Not in my case, I'm using stock MIUI launcher.

Thank you! That solved my issue on the Poco F2 Pro with Android 11.
Uninstalled the Poco Launcher, restarted and now the swipe-up gesture is working fine. Seems to be an issue with the Poco Launcher.

Reactions: LaurentiuCTN
For rom hmk30pro 20.8.6/7, who has tested it?
Are there some improvements for battery drain or other?
Thanks.

For me there was no deep sleep in 20.7.9 on HMK30Pro. With this one it works like a charm.
Awesome, but dark mode on facebook doesn't work and i can't install magisk.
And i don't know why the update do not come via OTA, i need always to install it manually.

Exactly like that, but in TWRP you should choose to flash an Image rather than a ZIP.

I tried many modem and there is not change, same problem, i tried the modem of the version 20.7.23 and the modem of the last version MI9T EEA 12.0.3 and same thing.
Something is wrong :/
I have 4G+ in my phone, but not data, all application with internet don't work like speed test

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-10-23-36-27-207_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-10-23-36-27-207_com.android.settings.jpg
    239.3 KB · Views: 249
  • Screenshot_2020-08-10-23-44-16-861_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-10-23-44-16-861_com.android.settings.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 216
  • Screenshot_2020-08-10-23-53-28-748_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-08-10-23-53-28-748_org.zwanoo.android.speedtest.jpg
    106.8 KB · Views: 217
Awesome, but dark mode on facebook doesn't work and i can't install magisk.
And i don't know why the update do not come via OTA, i need always to install it manually.
Hi! I would not complain since this ROM includes Android 11 and the devs had warning us about bugs and performance. Thats why this is a Beta... :)
Also, you can turn off Dark mode for certain apps, in Display->Dark Mode -> Individual apps

Reactions: Poney70
Thank you guys for feedbacks about k30 pro with Android 11.
In this moment I use stable 12.0.4. Can I dirty flash the weekly build with Android 11?
And how about backup&restore? What do you use for restore in case of clean install? I'm tired of installing manually or by cloud restore (it's not restoring apps settings).
Thank you.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition

Thank you guys for feedbacks about k30 pro with Android 11.
In this moment I use stable 12.0.4. Can I dirty flash the weekly build with Android 11?
And how about backup&restore? What do you use for restore in case of clean install? I'm tired of installing manually or by cloud restore (it's not restoring apps settings).
Thank you.

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro Zoom Edition

Even with weekly android 10, dirty flash to android 11 still may cause problems.

If you are not into restoring your app, stay away from android 11 at least for now because it's beta of beta.

Status
Not open for further replies.