MIUI 12.1 20.8.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone have any idea why:
the first beta of miui12 were so smooth so smooth,
then this softness disappeared,
and I do not want to see those comments from people who I do not want to mention who say:
you ask xiaomi "
you change rom,
you read the forum rules
and more things like this,

I just want to know why this softness disappeared
I can't understand

Miui 12 was never smooth for me tbh. Nor on Mi 9 or Poco F2 Pro.... Pulling down the notification shade always lags...

anyone have any idea why:
the first beta of miui12 were so smooth so smooth,
then this softness disappeared,
and I do not want to see those comments from people who I do not want to mention who say:
you ask xiaomi "
you change rom,
you read the forum rules
and more things like this,

I just want to know why this softness disappeared
I can't understand
Dude, even MIUI 12 Global is a pile of bugs. The guys from Xiaomi.eu don't have control over that bugs. So, if you want answers, you are in the wrong place

Last edited:
@ingbrzy , @Igor Eisberg ,

Thx for the new Rom, but the way touches are shown is quite awkward, can this be changed back?

9b69addca649a6376b11f9ae09894ad9.jpg

Tnx and regards, let's see about battery life :)

Sent from my MI 8 Explorer Edition using Tapatalk

Miui 12 was never smooth for me tbh. Nor on Mi 9 or Poco F2 Pro.... Pulling down the notification shade always lags...
Same.. definitely not as smooth as MIUI 11. Sometimes it's sluggish and then all of the sudden it's blazing fast. Can't say it's a bad experience here on my Mi9T but both my parents got a Galaxy A71 a month ago and it's considerably smoother overall.. I really like MIUI 12 but Xiaomi needs to improve performance. It's still pretty inconsistent.

the latest version of the ROM is magnificent, a shame that the battery lasts about 4 hours of screen time, if it could exceed 6-7 hours it would be great! (davinci)

Sorry... 20.8.6. With this version I have not had any bugs, only the battery that lasts about 4 hours and I have seen that other users last 7 or 8 hours (in other versions, I suppose)
I hope, Xiaomi or Xiaomi.EU will get the battery going :emoji_thumbsup:
Let's try the 8.13 then ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.