MIUI 12.2 20.9.10

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what you think, is that a problem for the K30 5G and root? A Romproblem or Canary Problem? I would help with my device to figure that out!
How should I know, when I don't have the device? I can only confirm what I can reproduce, and this one - I cannot.

Reactions: Svensemann
Hello. I found two bugs in latest rom, installed it with full wipe and format data.

First problem is "empty permissions" isn't working correctly. For example I gave "empty contacts" permission, but app still can read my contacts.

10e6b20ef2e8680597f12a2409533ec8.jpg

e836b75e3e74dcc5abb92820029e41db.jpg

Second problem is missing notifications priority in app's settings, so I can't for example hide icon and minimise notification

4c89c071fcab57dacb1a569fa25c439a.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 9 через Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hello. I found two bugs in latest rom, installed it with full wipe and format data.

First problem is "empty permissions" isn't working correctly. For example I gave "empty contacts" permission, but app still can read my contacts.

10e6b20ef2e8680597f12a2409533ec8.jpg

e836b75e3e74dcc5abb92820029e41db.jpg

Second problem is missing notifications priority in app's settings, so I can't for example hide icon and minimise notification

4c89c071fcab57dacb1a569fa25c439a.jpg

Отправлено с моего MI 9 через Tapatalk
The first bug was already reported and fixed in the next version.

@Igor Eisberg

try the website you give while my private dns is OFF.... here is the result..it says google dns, what??? my private dns is off
pls see the attach screenshot
note: my device is Redmi K20 Pro Premium
View attachment 31882

View attachment 31883
Works fine on Mi 8 (Android 10) and Mi 10 (Android 11) so not much I can say.
For me it's Cloudflare when Off (as set for router) and Google when set to dns.google, so everything's fine here. Better check your router settings.

Reactions: katerpanne
For me it's Cloudflare when Off (as set for router) and Google when set to dns.google, so everything's fine here. Better check your router settings.
Works on Redmi Note 8 as well.

ohhh there is no router to check for me since i am using mobile data not wifi....
and the result is the same whether i turn on or turn off private dns....

ohhh there is no router to check for me since i am using mobile data not wifi....

But what private DNS service are you trying to use? What domain name you input?

After having successfully flashed the stable MIUI ROM named xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.1.3.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11.zip onto my Mi10 by using the "Updater" App I am very satisfied with this MIUI version bases on Android 11 (the stock MIUI was UMIGlobal_V12.0.1.0.QJBMIXM).
Everything works fine with the "stable MIUI.eu Multi M10 ROM v12.1.3.0".
Until now I registered just 1 tiny missing translation on the look screen (I live in Germany).
Here is the related picture: Mi 10 lock screen missing translation.jpg

After having successfully flashed the stable MIUI ROM named xiaomi.eu_multi_MI10_V12.1.3.0.RJBCNXM_v12-11.zip onto my Mi10 by using the "Updater" App I am very satisfied with this MIUI version bases on Android 11 (the stock MIUI was UMIGlobal_V12.0.1.0.QJBMIXM).
Everything works fine with the "stable MIUI.eu Multi M10 ROM v12.1.3.0".
Until now I registered just 1 tiny missing translation on the look screen (I live in Germany).
Here is the related picture: View attachment 31885
You have to contact the German translators.
https://github.com/berlinux2016/MIUI12

Reactions: Fernando Uno
Hi,

I'm on 20.8.25, and tried to update via OTA. But TWRP is asking me a password to decrypt storage. What is that password? I don't have any password-PIN for my phone.

Regards.

My wife and I have several problems on 2 Mi Note 10:
- The light sensor often does not work
- When listening to WhatsApp voice messages, it breaks off, looks like an error with the sensor.
- camera software freezes.
- fingerprint sensor freezes when unlocking apps.

My wife and I have several problems on 2 Mi Note 10:
- The light sensor often does not work
- When listening to WhatsApp voice messages, it breaks off, looks like an error with the sensor.
- camera software freezes.
- fingerprint sensor freezes when unlocking apps.
Some general questions to narrow down the problem:

Do you both updated your phones at the same time?
Did the problems start right after the update?
Does it go away if you install the last known good ROM you had before the update?

After that you can know if it's a hardware or software issue.

Hi guys a question I downloaded Franco kernel manager and I set the Governor ondemand, I'm using the latest EU weekly, say it helps with consumption? Thank you

Can somebody enlighten me? I am a bit lost.

The Beta for Mi8 is EOL.
Is the Stable EOL as well or should we switch to Stable to still get security updates and such?
When switching to Stable, data wipe is needed. Any way to avoid this by waiting for Stable to reach the current version of Beta?

Help would be VERY appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.