MIUI 12.2 20.9.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello, the k20 pro, it has a headphone jack but it is in a super uncomfortable position for me,
so does anyone have any idea to move the parameters in the internal system configuration,
to be able to use the Type-C headset adapter because it does not allow me to use it
someone with knowledge please

Hello, the k20 pro, it has a headphone jack but it is in a super uncomfortable position for me,
so does anyone have any idea to move the parameters in the internal system configuration,
to be able to use the Type-C headset adapter because it does not allow me to use it
someone with knowledge please
Just use a Type C headphone, the phone will recognize automatically. And you may consider using a wireless headphone.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

Not working at all, I tested setting the screen brightness to lower level, then set auto brighness on and put the phone under a less lamp, but the screen keeps the brightness at lower level
a27d9ab06b97281170e0ba3a386ed33f.jpg
62f151420e968896278c9f7b83725155.jpg
You may need to flash stock to rule out any persist partition corruption. If it works there you can flash the xiaomi.eu ROM again, if not you will have to take it in for repairs.

Hi everyone, since last update my watch, the amazfit GTR can not connect anymore to the phone. Anyone else with this problem?

Last edited:
Reactions: PieroAnt
Is it possibile to fix? I dont have root, just installed xiaomi.eu. Is it something to do with android 11?
070986c29f5c61f846e74f277ea1e742.jpg

Installed the latest build on Mi Pro 10 and app cloning isn't working properly. Every time I turn app cloning on other applications force close (file explorer). Bitdefender is producing constant notification on the screen that it is scanning till it force closes too. Do you know how to deal with it?

Beside the Bug that crashes battery and Performance on Mi9 there's a problem with dialer too. It crashes sometimes in search for contacts. And camera is also buggy. Sometimes there's a white stripe on the left side of the picture.

Also the screen white balance is offset towards a yellowish color, I will revert to the last Rom before this one until this gets solved. Phone : mi9t pro

Installed the latest build on Mi Pro 10 and app cloning isn't working properly. Every time I turn app cloning on other applications force close (file explorer). Bitdefender is producing constant notification on the screen that it is scanning till it force closes too. Do you know how to deal with it?
I have to disable Dual app. If turn them on i can not use the phone normally anymore.

Sent from my Mi 10 using Tapatalk

I installed the application from twrp, with cache and dalvik cleaning but then it crashed on opening. So I deleted the cache and data of app health and now it starts with a white screen.
I can't test on xiaomi.eu ROM => I can't use Mi Health app on my AOSP ROM (crash on start-up)... :(

I got my K30 installed with EU MIUI since I bought it several months ago. And recently I want to update the ROM, when I switch to TWRP, I found all folders are empty. And I can't find the EU MIUI ROM I've downloaded.

How do I solve this problem without losing any data? Thanks.

I got my K30 installed with EU MIUI since I bought it several months ago. And recently I want to update the ROM, when I switch to TWRP, I found all folders are empty. And I can't find the EU MIUI ROM I've downloaded.

How do I solve this problem without losing any data? Thanks.
Did you set a Pin/Password to unlock your phone? If yes, try to unset it (only the time for updating the ROM) or set a Pattern instead. ;)

Reactions: PieroAnt
Status
Not open for further replies.