MIUI 12.2 20.9.17

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've dirty flashed this ROM on a Note 7 (lavender). The previous ROM was the stable version. So far, so good. I got rid of the lag I experienced in the stable version (things would sometimes freeze for 10-20s). I used the OrangeFox 11 recovery, and haven't removed the PIN before flashing.
The only things I dislike are theme related, but happened on stable as well: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/miui-12-dark-theme-but-white-keyboard.57283/

Without root… simply disconnect the phone from the power source at 80% ... Voilla

Something for reading about battery charging ....
thank you for your answer, but if it's part of the rom no need to root
option is now present on some smarphone slow recharge from 80 to 100%
after if you tell me it's not position
I won't ask the question anymore
and thank you for answering

Hey guys, sorry if it's a dumb question, but I'm new to Xiaomi/MIUI.
I have a Mi Note 10 Lite (toco) here which can be unlocked in 1-2 days. I wanted to ask if I can use the weekly (i.e. 20.9.17) rom for Mi Note 10 (tucana) or do I have to take the (old) MIUI 12.0 stable rom for it?
(If so, will there be weekly roms for the toco too?)
Thanks for your help guys :)

Hey guys, sorry if it's a dumb question, but I'm new to Xiaomi/MIUI.
I have a Mi Note 10 Lite (toco) here which can be unlocked in 1-2 days. I wanted to ask if I can use the weekly (i.e. 20.9.17) rom for Mi Note 10 (tucana) or do I have to take the (old) MIUI 12.0 stable rom for it?
(If so, will there be weekly roms for the toco too?)
Thanks for your help guys :)
you can use only your phone codename rom not other (!) so do not try tucana weekly on toco as will not work.
currently only stable roms for toco (as a global only phone - no china weekly builds = no weekly EU builds)

Reactions: Poney70
EOL is End of Life means no more support...
You cant download/install beta anymore..
the only updates you can receive is for stable release
Thx for the answer.
So if I'm well understanding, this rom (20.9.17) will not work with dipper ? Or will it work with no rollback support ?
I'm understanding that I will not receive updates anymore but can I install manually ?

Someone knows how to change or remove this figure or icon
To make it look like the second photo
It is possible to edit the launcher or someone who knows this matter please**

Attachments

• IMG_20200923_175804.jpg
    IMG_20200923_175804.jpg
    480.6 KB · Views: 388
  • Screenshot_2020-09-23-17-52-02-823_com.google.android.apps.nexuslauncher.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-23-17-52-02-823_com.google.android.apps.nexuslauncher.jpg
    697.2 KB · Views: 394
Someone knows how to change or remove this figure or icon
To make it look like the second photo
It is possible to edit the launcher or someone who knows this matter please**

Hi… there is a topic for questions which are not related to the actual rom -> "Questions & Answers"

To change the icon you have two possibilities:
  • Ask google if they change it for everybody
  • If the icon is in the build apk, use a tool like "Android Studio, APK Easy or any APK Editor"
Regards Kater

Last edited:
Hi… there is a topic for questions which are not related to the actual rom -> "Questions & Answers"

To change the icon you have two possibilities:
  • Ask google if they change it for everybody
  • If the icon is in the build apk, use a tool like "Android Studio, APK Easy or any APK Editor"
Regards Kater
I'll wait for a smarter answer and Let that person understand what I wrote, and illustrious for more understanding

I'll wait for a smarter answer and Let that person understand what I wrote, and illustrious for more understanding

I dont understand this answer… what a smarter solution do you expect? Could it be that you want to remove the search box in a search engine instead of changing the icon? But on the second picture it is removed… I think it is to early for me to understand your question :)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: LOLO9393
I dont understand this answer… what a smarter solution do you expect? Could it be that you want to remove the search box in a search engine instead of changing the icon? But on the second picture it is removed… I think it is to early for me to understand your question :)
Stayed stays staying....

• Haha
Reactions: katerpanne

Thanks just leave it like that, I'll wait for other cooler minds

Good afternoon Gents,

I have been away for sometimes, didn't catch up with the latest news.

May i ask if there's no more weekly updates!?

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

I'm not found option to silent notification, set it not show icon on status bar but still show in notification area. Now option is only turn on or off. Where is silent option disappear for this rom ?

Great thanks just a couple questions if I buy the Xiaomi MI Note 10 Ultra from China
1, with this ROM it will have all languages?
2, Is there a video somewhere that shows the installation process?
Thanks.

Great thanks just a couple questions if I buy the Xiaomi MI Note 10 Ultra from China
1, with this ROM it will have all languages?
2, Is there a video somewhere that shows the installation process?
Thanks.
About languages? YES they are present in all rom version.
You should have known this in reading the first page description.....
About video? We don't have any here, but YT is your friend.
Welcome to the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.