MIUI 12.1 20.9.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for this great rom devs, and guys anyone on mi9 (cepheus) that has his fingerprint stopped working with the last 20.9.30?

I've dirty flashed 20.9.30 over 20.8.20, and new version it's great very fluid and smooth, but my fingerprint stopped, I've thought its was due to kernel, tested without kernel and without Magisk and still haven't fingerprint.

Went back to 20.8.20 and fingerprint is working as usual.

For the ppl with mi health fc clean all data worked for me
Why does it work if I set the English language? As Ingry said it is a translation problem. I'll do a test
Edit: Deleting all data works again

Last edited:
Hi, which one is for Redmi Note 8 Pro. There is "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_20.9.3_v12-10" on list. but i think it is for Redmi Note 8.

This is my first installing rom. Thanks for support.

Hi, which one is for Redmi Note 8 Pro. There is "xiaomi.eu_multi_HMNote8_20.9.3_v12-10" on list. but i think it is for Redmi Note 8.

This is my first installing rom. Thanks for support.
Looks like you are new here...
Please read again the first post and especially the part where it says that EU ROM has not support for MTK devices :)
Update regarding HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] support:
- We dropped support for HMnote8Pro MTK [begonia] due to a lot of bricks caused by installing TWRP or Magisk or any other mods.. MTK does not allow to boot to Fastboot if something "goes wrong" and users are forced to flash images via SPFlash Tool EDL mode which is locked by Xiaomi for few authorized accounts only.. so for safety of users, we will not release any ROMs for this device..
PS: We do not recommend buying MTK devices if you want to use our ROMs..

Many thanks to the completely team. I enjoy for 2,5 years the best rom for MIX 2S. Now its the EOL for weekly. Sniff
I have to go to stable....or buy a new mobile.
Thanks guys. You are fantastic!

Many thanks to the completely team. I enjoy for 2,5 years the best rom for MIX 2S. Now its the EOL for weekly. Sniff
I have to go to stable....or buy a new mobile.
Thanks guys. You are fantastic!

I'll buy mi 10 ultra

Please, give the Redmi Note 8 Pro another chance. It has been a long time and its community has grown a lot, there is already functional and stable recovery and correct steps to follow. We have support Aosp, we lack the support of xiaomi.eu to have MIUI support. Please, another chance, it will be excellent! @ingbrzy

Problems with screenshots on Android 11 fixed Thank you guys, great jon. Smooth as butter.

APN settings menu error (redmi note 7):
Code:
java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: package=com.android.settings does not belong to uid=1001
at android.os.Parcel.createException(Unknown Source:36)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:11)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)
at android.app.IActivityTaskManager$Stub$Proxy.startActivity(Unknown Source:158)
at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Unknown Source:136)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:30)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityFromFragment(Unknown Source:2)
at android.app.Activity$HostCallbacks.onStartActivityFromFragment(Unknown Source:2)
at android.app.Fragment.startActivity(Unknown Source:12)
at android.app.Fragment.startActivity(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.settings.network.ApnSettings.IR(Unknown Source:54)
at com.android.settings.network.ApnSettings.onOptionsItemSelected(Unknown Source:51)
at android.app.Fragment.performOptionsItemSelected(Unknown Source:13)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchOptionsItemSelected(Unknown Source:26)
at android.app.FragmentController.dispatchOptionsItemSelected(Unknown Source:4)
at android.app.Activity.onMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:77)
at com.miui.internal.os.Native.invokeBoolean(Native Method)
at miui.reflect.Method.invokeBoolean(Unknown Source:0)
at com.miui.internal.app.ActivityDelegate.superOnMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:21)
at com.miui.internal.app.ActivityDelegate.onMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:0)
at miui.app.Activity.onMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:2)
at com.miui.internal.app.ActivityDelegate.onMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:3)
at com.miui.internal.view.menu.MenuBuilder.dispatchMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:4)
at com.miui.internal.view.menu.MenuItemImpl.invoke(Unknown Source:18)
at com.miui.internal.view.menu.MenuBuilder.performItemAction(Unknown Source:13)
at com.miui.internal.view.menu.ActionMenuView.invokeItem(Unknown Source:3)
at com.miui.internal.view.menu.ActionMenuItemView.performClick(Unknown Source:15)
at android.view.View.performClickInternal(Unknown Source:3)
at android.view.View.access$3500(Unknown Source:0)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:8)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:242)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: android.os.RemoteException: Remote stack trace:
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityTaskManagerService.assertPackageMatchesCallingUid(Unknown Source:43)
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityTaskManagerService.startActivityAsUser(Unknown Source:7)
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityTaskManagerService.startActivityAsUser(Unknown Source:22)
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityTaskManagerService.startActivity(Unknown Source:23)
at android.app.IActivityTaskManager$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:5136)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I also have bootloop on my Mi 9 and yes i have right file.

Gesendet von meinem Mi 10 mit Tapatalk
With me I get the same situation.
Tried with another mirror, and everything was fine.
Thanks for developers hard work.

Sent from my MI 9 using Tapatalk

The sad part of ending support of Mi 8 series is.. Xiaomi left us with a buggy firmware. There is font problem, battery drain etc. This policy is very very bad. The final firmware should be bugless. Stable releases will be far behind than this last beta build in terms of features.

The sad part of ending support of Mi 8 series is.. Xiaomi left us with a buggy firmware. There is font problem, battery drain etc. This policy is very very bad. The final firmware should be bugless. Stable releases will be far behind than this last beta build in terms of features.
It's end of BETA firmware only, STABLE firmware still continue... Don't understand why you complain about it...

It's end of BETA firmware only, STABLE firmware still continue... Don't understand why you complain about it...
Because i had same experience with Mi 5. The last beta was buggy, and the last stable didn't had all the features of last beta. The stable was far behind.

Status
Not open for further replies.