MIUI 12.1 20.9.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh the irony!
I've owned this phone (Mi8) for 2 years, and I've been using the EU ROM since the bootloader was unlocked. I've only ever had one issue with an update, and that was due to a corrupted download, but today, on the final weekly release for the Mi8, my phone rebooted into Fastboot, and TWRP, although it did eventually load, was completely unresponsive. I tried to reflash TWRP, which was apparently successful, but any attempt to boot to recovery resulted in the phone rebooting to Fastboot, so I've just had to wipe the phone and start from scratch with a Fastboot image.

Was this a coincidence, or a sign, or something else?
Thats the way Xiaomi is telling you to buy another one of their phones... :emoji_money_mouth: :emoji_wink:

Hi! Flashing POCO F2 PRO failed for me. Which ROM should I use? I have downloaded xiaomi.eu_multi_HMK30Pro_20.9.3_v12-11.zip and got boot into TWRP always. No OTA so flashing it via TWRP. Any ideas? Which TWRP you use guys for lmi?
It is well the good rom, for ma by TWRP, it is not stable for me, it restarts at the pin of the usb c cable at times

Anyone can tell me the different between 2 of them?

This version i can feel the smoothness and
its sad that mi8 end of life but thanks xiaomi.eu for this 2 year support for the best rom

Last edited:
Anyone using davinci/Mi9T can tell if it's really smoother? After almost an year on .EU I've moved to AOSP after last week update cause MIUI 12 has been laggy and sluggish on animations and transitions for so long..

APN settings menu error (redmi note 7):
Code:
java.lang.SecurityException: Permission Denial: package=com.android.settings does not belong to uid=1001
at android.os.Parcel.createException(Unknown Source:36)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:11)
at android.os.Parcel.readException(Unknown Source:10)
at android.app.IActivityTaskManager$Stub$Proxy.startActivity(Unknown Source:158)
at android.app.Instrumentation.execStartActivity(Unknown Source:136)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityForResult(Unknown Source:30)
at android.app.Activity.startActivityFromFragment(Unknown Source:2)
at android.app.Activity$HostCallbacks.onStartActivityFromFragment(Unknown Source:2)
at android.app.Fragment.startActivity(Unknown Source:12)
at android.app.Fragment.startActivity(Unknown Source:1)
at com.android.settings.network.ApnSettings.IR(Unknown Source:54)
at com.android.settings.network.ApnSettings.onOptionsItemSelected(Unknown Source:51)
at android.app.Fragment.performOptionsItemSelected(Unknown Source:13)
at android.app.FragmentManagerImpl.dispatchOptionsItemSelected(Unknown Source:26)
at android.app.FragmentController.dispatchOptionsItemSelected(Unknown Source:4)
at android.app.Activity.onMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:77)
at com.miui.internal.os.Native.invokeBoolean(Native Method)
at miui.reflect.Method.invokeBoolean(Unknown Source:0)
at com.miui.internal.app.ActivityDelegate.superOnMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:21)
at com.miui.internal.app.ActivityDelegate.onMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:0)
at miui.app.Activity.onMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:2)
at com.miui.internal.app.ActivityDelegate.onMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:3)
at com.miui.internal.view.menu.MenuBuilder.dispatchMenuItemSelected(Unknown Source:4)
at com.miui.internal.view.menu.MenuItemImpl.invoke(Unknown Source:18)
at com.miui.internal.view.menu.MenuBuilder.performItemAction(Unknown Source:13)
at com.miui.internal.view.menu.ActionMenuView.invokeItem(Unknown Source:3)
at com.miui.internal.view.menu.ActionMenuItemView.performClick(Unknown Source:15)
at android.view.View.performClickInternal(Unknown Source:3)
at android.view.View.access$3500(Unknown Source:0)
at android.view.View$PerformClick.run(Unknown Source:8)
at android.os.Handler.handleCallback(Unknown Source:2)
at android.os.Handler.dispatchMessage(Unknown Source:4)
at android.os.Looper.loop(Unknown Source:242)
at android.app.ActivityThread.main(Unknown Source:98)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Native Method)
at com.android.internal.os.RuntimeInit$MethodAndArgsCaller.run(Unknown Source:11)
at com.android.internal.os.ZygoteInit.main(Unknown Source:275)
Caused by: android.os.RemoteException: Remote stack trace:
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityTaskManagerService.assertPackageMatchesCallingUid(Unknown Source:43)
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityTaskManagerService.startActivityAsUser(Unknown Source:7)
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityTaskManagerService.startActivityAsUser(Unknown Source:22)
at com.android.server.wm.ActivityTaskManagerService.startActivity(Unknown Source:23)
at android.app.IActivityTaskManager$Stub.onTransact(Unknown Source:5136)

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
Same on Redmi Note 8 and MI 8 SE. @Igor Eisberg can you have a look. Is it happening on all devices?

Anyone have problems with stock email app?
I delete the emails, but a few minutes later they are back... With Mi 10 umi

Enviado do meu Mi 10 através do Tapatalk

Reactions: paulpap
Everything works fine on mi9 after dirty flash from 20.8.27 (magisk installed on this version) using android file host us Virginia 1 mirror, thanks Xiaomi EU team!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-09-04-17-47-55-165_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-09-04-17-47-55-165_com.android.settings.jpg
    257.3 KB · Views: 216
It's end of BETA firmware only, STABLE firmware still continue... Don't understand why you complain about it...

It's a mystery to me as well, why people use beta ROM and asking for a bug-free ROM.

xiaomi.eu beta rom MIUI 12 has been very stable so far on my Violet, no annoying bug, battery backup is good, deep sleep works, all my apps work, in fact it's much better than the latest stable MIUI 11.

Last edited:
Device: Mi 9T

When I use the camera app HDR is always off even if I put in auto when I close or after a several minutes HDR is turn off it doesn't stay in auto mode is there any solution to this ?

I have to re-install Magisk after every update.
Is there any way to keep Magisk?

Gửi từ MI 9 của tôi bằng cách sử dụng Tapatalk

They come out these circles when they want. from the previous ROM.

Attachments

• IMG_20200904_235756.jpg
    IMG_20200904_235756.jpg
    160.1 KB · Views: 214
there is no button item and gestures in the settings, there is no way to configure the action of the touch buttons

Hello, a query ... I am in the last 20.9.3 weekly, can I go to the last 12.0.2 stable without causing brick by antirollback?
My device is "my max3"

Status
Not open for further replies.