MIUI 12.1 20.9.3/4

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will Game Turbo 2.0 be introduced in this rom?. I realized it's totally different from the one on the Chinese stable roms. I like the intro animation and seems to pack more features.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

We already have game turbo 2.0, atleast on Mi 9t pro. Mi 10 Pro should also have it.
And about the intro animation, it only appears if the ui is set for Horizontal orientation

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

We already have game turbo 2.0, atleast on Mi 9t pro. Mi 10 Pro should also have it.
And about the intro animation, it only appears if the ui is set for Horizontal orientation

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk

does voice changer works to you???
its not working on me using a wireless(tws) headset.
didnt try it using wiree headset since i dont have one

Mi 9T Pro ll Tapatalk
Oh... Nice. Just tried. Thank you.

Sent from my Mi 10 Pro using Tapatalk

the Mi Health app 2.7.4 version installed with the rom should have the function of measuring heart rate via camera flash. In my version I can't find the button for measuring.

What version of magisk to use?

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

That's the problem that I had - too many different threads, and for me, not knowing which one produced the correct solution.

The last version I used seemed to corrupt my Mi 10. However, a new version came out only a few hours ago.
The new version that I am now using is:
e660bf3
- (298) (10) [for the manager]
- (20425) [for the installable zip]

So far, it is working well, and seems to be behaving itself!

Last edited:
Reactions: dex2grigg
Status
Not open for further replies.