[2013-06-29] AOSP 4.1.1(QDT14)

Everything works fine, including miui camera.

M1Cha, thank you very much for this rom and for your work on your next rom CM10.1 we waited patiently.

Love it. New Version works great. One little issue. Opening the camera turns off auto brightness. Only thing so far. With xposed Framework it's almost like miui with theming.

Another bug is when you record a video and then swipe left to see it camera crashes.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 2

could you please add the google service into your rom? i think it would be much better with it.
btw,i like your work very much.:)
No because u can use gapps package to install them.
1) it's illegal to share these packages, that's why CM doesnt contain them. Google just doesn't do anything against it.
2) so u can always install newest gapps and I don't need to update gapps
3) some users don't want to or can't use gapps. chinese users for example.

Another bug is when you record a video and then swipe left to see it camera crashes.

Updated rom. video playback is fixed now :)

Hi M1cha

Can you please include T9 dialer
I know that we have many out there in market but i want T9 sorting method in-built in dialer
Atleast say is that possible to have?? If yes include it please

Hey M1cha great work!

Maybe you can do something with this:
https://github.com/Redmaner/xiaomi_aries_aosp_multilang

These are all the strings from android 4.1.1 (except music)
These can be used to make a multilanguage rom, I tested it and it works.
Problem with my recompiled apk's is that they don't boot without QDT14 as base, probably a problem with my setup or scripts or something.
Currently I have not the time to sort that out so maybe you can use these strings.

update: I removed MiuiVideoPlayer again and I patched Camera to use AOSP/Stock videoplayer.
Update is called 20120629 even if it's still 28th here, but it's 10.23PM already so it's nearly 29th :p

Reactions: MSephiroth
I just saw that the stock music player looks really crappy. Should I replace it with Cyanogenmod's Apollo?

hi ,first thanks your work。today,the xiaomi company publish the mi two open source code for andriod 4.2.2.It maybe can help you to give us more surprise。the adress is https://github.com/mitwo-dev. you can use it to give us a good rom.my english it too bad ,i hope you can knowe what i say.thanks!

they forked my CWM :D
They basically did opensource everything except the kernel.

What I'm currently working on is using Nexus4 kernel and device-tree as base so we can easily update to new AOSP versions. But u have to wait until August due to my exams.

There is no kernel source. I'm building my own kernel on top of Nexus4's.

I don't know. maybe they added code to spy on chinese users which can't be published? :D
However it doesn't matter. I know how dirty this kernel is programmed and I would make my own from scratch even if it would be opensource.

I'm a complete noob on this matters, but I've always asked myself if you can't open the kernel from the device and see the code, like reverse engineering or something.

Sorry if I said something stupid but I would be very grateful if someone explained this to me.

Enviado desde mi MI 2S usando Tapatalk 2

To be honest why realese everything opensource exept the kernel, seems pretty much useless in my ears?...

no. in the kernel are the tweaks for overrated antutu und quadrant benchpoints in comparison too samsung flagships :D
i think. this is the only reason for not open source it

Is this repo really from Xiaomi? I doubt that.

Sent from my MI 2 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
yes,it really from xiaomi company,the sharer is xiaomi's engineer.the xiaomi company engineer Mr li who leader the develop said :''they don't open the kernel ,because the code is in a mess.'how funny ,I think.

I'm a complete noob on this matters, but I've always asked myself if you can't open the kernel from the device and see the code, like reverse engineering or something.

Sorry if I said something stupid but I would be very grateful if someone explained this to me.

Enviado desde mi MI 2S usando Tapatalk 2
it is be encipherment