[2014-07-08] ClockworkMod Recovery 6.0.5.0

Thanks... I have do that.
I flash recovery with flashify to cwm recovery but now when i reboot in to recovery does not enter...
The display just flash black and White, black and White.... And stay there stucked.
What am i doing rong?
Is The mini v6 lolipop uncompatible?
Which MIUI version do you have installed?

It worked for me

Install ADB drivers
Open a terminal (use sudo in Linux)
Put the phone on fastboot mode
fastboot devices (check if your device is recognizable)
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot flash recovery yourrecoverynamewhichisinthesamefolderthatyouopentheterminal.img
Then remove your battery
Boot directly in recovery

Done!!

It worked for me

Install ADB drivers
Open a terminal (use sudo in Linux)
Put the phone on fastboot mode
fastboot devices (check if your device is recognizable)
fastboot oem unlock
fastboot flash recovery yourrecoverynamewhichisinthesamefolderthatyouopentheterminal.img
Then remove your battery
Boot directly in recovery

Done!!

I tried all this, but the "boot directly in recovery" keeps showing me the boot MI logo..

Did you remove the battery after fastboot flashing recovery?

normally, it gets stuck at mi logo if you restart normally. For me, it worked when i pulled out my battery after the flash recovery command and restarted to recovery.

Why remove your battery instead off: fastboot boot yourrecoverynamewhichisinthesamefolderthatyouopentheterminal.img

My findings:

After fastboot flash recovery 'xxxx.img', the phone gets CWM recovery.

Any operation performed to reboot or shutdown via fastboot, or using power button, will overwrite the CWM back to MiRecovery. That's why have to pull the battery after flashing recovery.

Then put the battery in and press VolUp + Power. It boots to CWM.

Did you remove the battery after fastboot flashing recovery?

normally, it gets stuck at mi logo if you restart normally. For me, it worked when i pulled out my battery after the flash recovery command and restarted to recovery.

Yes, i remove the battery while i'm still in fastboot, disconnect cable, reboot to recovery and i get the mi logo :/

I'm using the latest smiui release, it should not be a problem.