MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
after 3 hours i successfully installed on MI9 SE, but in the end i don't know what i have done to be successful

here the last one that worked
flashed TWRP recovery-TWRP-3.3.2B-0301-XIAOMI9SE-CN-wzsx150.img with fastboot
reboot to recovery and flash ROM
then it started always to fastboot
there i flashed twrp-3.4.0-2grus.img and vbmeta.img
and then ROM started :D

Reactions: lakyljuk
Same for me. Does it work when charging animation is turned off? Cause I'm also considering a hardware failure on my Mi 9. It doesn't even work when charging animation is turned off, which did the trick for others as a workaround.
I turned it off and switched to a different one it makes no changes but it works with a Mi9 of a friend who has the global rom. It also works when the device is turned off. Really strange behaviour.

Hi guys,

maybe a dumb question but I´ll ask anyways.
Im on Mi 9Lite and got MIUI 12.5 and Android 11 just with the last update 6/7.01. Since then, I´m not able to "delete" (swipe) notifications away from the lockscreen.
Before with Android 10 and MIUI 12 it was possible to swipe away notifications firectly from the lockscreen. Now I have to unlock the phone and then delete notifications. So the question, is it a bug or a feature?

Thanks!

surprising that no one with mi10 pro / cmi reported anything. I will try bur it says still uploading

MI 10, with this update the situation has worsened, before I only had the CTS failed, now everything goes into failed.
I already deleted data and cache of Google play store e Google play service.
I havent root or magisk.
@Igor Eisberg
View attachment 34129
Probably you don't clear all data from Google Play store , Google Play services and Google Service Framework applications ..
Go to app management , clear them , reboot your device and everything will be fine ..

My Mi 10 umi passed with any app i try , of course without any root , magisk , etc...

Screenshot_2021-01-15-11-12-13-896_org.freeandroidtools.safetynettest.jpg Screenshot_2021-01-15-11-12-33-673_com.flinkapps.safteynet.jpg Screenshot_2021-01-15-11-12-42-881_com.softguide.safetynetcheck.jpg

EDIT
Though with Poco f2 Pro no luck to pass cts profile without magisk modules..
The failed cts profile and non certified device on playstore , remains on LMI unfortunately..

Last edited:
after 3 hours i successfully installed on MI9 SE, but in the end i don't know what i have done to be successful

here the last one that worked
flashed TWRP recovery-TWRP-3.3.2B-0301-XIAOMI9SE-CN-wzsx150.img with fastboot
reboot to recovery and flash ROM
then it started always to fastboot
there i flashed twrp-3.4.0-2grus.img and vbmeta.img
and then ROM started :D
Please could you link TWRP-3.3.2B-0301-XIAOMI9SE-CN-wzsx150.img and vbmeta.img? Do you have flash vbmeta.img using fastboot? Please could you indicate me the command?

I'm using version 21.1.6 on Redmi Note 8 and it goes slow, the available RAM sometimes is under 900 MB, have several lag opening new control center style, it goes slow opening apps, somebody is having the same issues??

Yes! 21.1.6 is the worst ROM I've ever used on Note 8.
Now flashing Android 11 one

full geastures still not working with another launcher... (mi9)

use the standard launcher no 3rd party launcher - its mentioned 3697 times

if you want to use 3rd party launcher use this app from playstore

# full gestures, 3rd party launcher, fluid navigation gestures

• Wow
Reactions: raul61 and Poney70
Mi 10 Ultra here: SafetyNet passed ok after waiting cause google pay access error. Bravo. No root needed this time.

Thanks.

I have just updated my Mi Note 10 from the previous weekly without issues. I have just noticed that there is no more the Volte icon in the status bar. Moreover, the Google Phone app crashes: do I need some "tricks" to solve this issue?

Xiaomi Mi10T Pro.
Since the Last 2 Updates i can't set anymore super wallpapers from Wallpaper section,i had to download the Google Wallpaper App to set them.
From Wallpaper Section I get the error "please enable always-on display from Settings",but the always-on display function is not present on Mi10T PRO because the IPS Display,please fix it...

Probably you don't clear all data from Google Play store , Google Play services and Google Service Framework applications ..
Go to app management , clear them , reboot your device and everything will be fine ..

My Mi 10 umi passed with any app i try , of course without any root , magisk , etc...

View attachment 34144 View attachment 34145 View attachment 34146

EDIT
Though with Poco f2 Pro no luck to pass cts profile without magisk modules..
The cts profile and non certified device on playstore , remains on LMI unfortunately..
lmi reuploaded.. Try safetynet again..

OK? What kind of magic did the developers use this time? (Probably some extra work, haha). So, notes for mi 10:
1)The keyboard letters thickness is back without destrying spotify icons.
2)Magisk hide props ~not needed, using hide magisk ~passes safety net. (I even deleted the magisk props module and the recent safetynet fix.)
3)About magisk props, I noticed something weird before removing it. When I tried to enable "force basic key attestation" there ~was no such option (as seen in the pic) and from my settings I could see that my device name was back to normal (which I initially ~thought was a bad sign of magisk props not working, but maybe it's already enabled from the rom or it was themagisk update or something).
4)As I said, my device name is back to normal and yet passes safetynet.
5)LP is almost stable in this rom too (tnx to geoorg for the help, guide ~coming soon)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-15-11-22-42-291_com.termux.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-15-11-22-42-291_com.termux.jpg
    362.5 KB · Views: 202
Reactions: geoorg
i dirty flashed from 21.1.6 to 21.1.13 with old twrp, now stuck with MIUI screen, can i replace twrp then dirty re-flash again or do i have to clean flash (losing all data) plz? :(

OK? What kind of magic did the developers use this time? (Probably some extra work, haha). So, notes for mi 10:
1)The keyboard letters thickness is back without destrying spotify icons.
2)Magisk hide props ~not needed, using hide magisk ~passes safety net. (I even deleted the magisk props module and the recent safetynet fix.)
3)About magisk props, I noticed something weird before removing it. When I tried to enable "force basic key attestation" there ~was no such option (as seen in the pic) and from my settings I could see that my device name was back to normal (which I initially ~thought was a bad sign of magisk props not working, but maybe it's already enabled from the rom or it was themagisk update or something).
4)As I said, my device name is back to normal and yet passes safetynet.
5)LP is almost stable in this rom too (tnx to geoorg for the help, guide ~coming soon)
1) Xiaomi fixed their fonts engine, finally.
2) Framework-level key attestation blocking.
4) Yeah, no props are used for this.

i dirty flashed from 21.1.6 to 21.1.13 with old twrp, now stuck with MIUI screen, can i replace twrp then dirty re-flash again or do i have to clean flash (losing all data) plz? :(
1)What phone (not that it makes much difference)?
2)Try to:
Fastboot flash old twrp
Reboot to twrp
Shut down device (so that the old twrp ~stays).
Then fastboot boot the new twrp
Try to flash the rom as you did
(Note: if you used password/pin (not pattern) it may not work and you'll have to remove it first.)

Reactions: Poney70
Status
Not open for further replies.