MIUI 12.5 21.1.13/14

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Try to make a clean flash, you must do "swipe to factory reset".

Thanks, I tried but without progress :( So I am on ROM 12.0.10, I entered TWRP and selected "Swipe to Factory Reset" and after that via TWRP selected to install zip on internal memory of phone but it's still rebooting to TWRP after install the newest ROM for Mi10 Ultra :(

Thanks, I tried but without progress :( So I am on ROM 12.0.10, I entered TWRP and selected "Swipe to Factory Reset" and after that via TWRP selected to install zip on internal memory of phone but it's still rebooting to TWRP after install the newest ROM for Mi10 Ultra :(
Actually I noticed that the new unstable twrp comes with newer roms on mi 10. Didn't mi 10 ultra have issues with the twrps too? Maybe the new twrp is installed on your device as well causing bootloops. Try to flash (fastboot flash) the old stable twrp and then boot into the new one with fastboot boot.

Reactions: Twizama
CMI Mi 10Pro: up from last EU 1.6 and seem work fine: good twrp, dirty flash ( wipe cache and dalvik only ). Only 1 thing I missed on 20.11.18: better battery life

Actually I noticed that the new unstable twrp comes with newer roms on mi 10. Didn't mi 10 ultra have issues with the twrps too? Maybe the new twrp is installed on your device as well causing bootloops. Try to flash (fastboot flash) the old stable twrp and then boot into the new one with fastboot boot.

Thanks for comment! I have TWRP 3.4.2b installed. So can I just downgrade it in Fastboot mode by running TWRP installation of another version? Won't it cause any problems? And which version therefore do you recommend to install?

How much stable this releaae on Mi 10T Pro?
Anyone experience any issue on this device?
Battery drain etc?

Sent from my Mi 10T Pro via Tapatalk app.

Reactions: nikolaosp
Thanks for comment! I have TWRP 3.4.2b installed. So can I just downgrade it in Fastboot mode by running TWRP installation of another version? Won't it cause any problems? And which version therefore do you recommend to install?
Well, I ~don't know what twrps you on the ultra use. In mi 10 the stable is the littleturtle one and the unstable is 1206. I think if you go back 3-4weekly roms, you may see it or dsearch how to update the mi 10 ultra. As you ~said too, with flash the old stable and boot into the new unstable. NOTE: after you flash the old ~immediately boot into it through the button combo and then chose to shut down the phone. Otherwise it may be overwritten.

Last edited:
Reactions: yorgwarez
PIP ISSUES WITH FULLSCREEN GESTURES IN APPS LIKE NETFLIX AND YOUTUBE ARE NOW FIXED IN 21.1.13/14

IT WAS A LAUNCHER RELATED ISSUE IF YOU ARE ON STABLE BUILDS OR OLDER WEEKLY BUILDS TRY TO INSTALL LATEST LAUNCHER

JUST SHARING SO EVERYONE KNOWS

ENJOY.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Reactions: dexterv
@yorgwarez I think I found them. This thread has ~every twrp for xiaomi phones: https://xiaomi.eu/community/threads/twrp-recovery-list-of-relevant-recovery-in-one-place.57730/
Mi 10 Ultra is named cas, right? There you are: https://androidfilehost.com/?w=files&flid=318210
Flash little turtle, boot the 1208. It may take a little while to boot into the new twrp. (Check my note on the previous message first.)
Thanks will try it. I appreciate your help @Blastboom Strice !

Btw. if I am on stable ROM, then will I receive OTA when new release of stable MIUI will be released?

Reactions: Blastboom Strice
Mi 10 pro user here

I cannot find a way to make the portable hotspot work, I've tried all different settings and devices (computer, nintendo switch, ipad, etc), no device seems to manage to remain connected for more than a couple of seconds.

Anyone else encountering the same issue? Is there any workaround you might be aware of? I've already tried a clean install after an initial dirty install, and previously tried wiping dalvik without any success either.

Thanks will try it. I appreciate your help @Blastboom Strice !

Btw. if I am on stable ROM, then will I receive OTA when new release of stable MIUI will be released?
Wait a little, are you using stable? It's the beta forum here.. You may want to ask the people in stable about your issues, as things might be different in the beta forum. Also, if you want to move from stable to beta (or stock to amy xiaomi eu rom) you ~must do a clean flash.

Reactions: Iain_B
I disable the voice option to fix the issue and the battery is working better tan ever, I am not sure if could be related but I am very happy (Tested on the Mi 9)

Reactions: xeGox
Like other people i have low audio recordings on my MI 10. We have a solution or i will wait next weekly?

i have flash this rom and my my phone boot always to twrp,how to fix this? i have a poco f2 pro.

i have flash this rom and my my phone boot always to twrp,how to fix this? i have a poco f2 pro.
Format data in TWRP => in "Wipe" menu > "Format Data" button (then type 'yes' to confirm it)

Then reboot your device.

;)

Hello everyone!, I agree with
Aladdin123 (#14)
This is the best update so far!!!, working on Ginkgo Redmi Note 8 (Android 11 with the lastest Magisk version [Canary Update]), thx a lot :D

Wouldn't a factory reset be better?
Anyways, it ~deletes apps and app data (internal storage may be left intact). You may want to flash your previous rom first or uninstall any magisk file that may be causig this

Confirm that sound issues on mi9t pro (in my case on Android Auto/Spotify) got solved by disabling all Google Assistant items I coukd find.

Reactions: renedourado
Status
Not open for further replies.