MIUI 12.5 21.1.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mi9T Pro Update from 21.1.14 to 21.1.20 via OTA is looped. Only boot in recovery mode.
I don't have the phone rooted.
Help pls.

Help pls, I have installed the TWRP corresponding to my model from the main page of this post (raphael) and it does not boot in recovery mode, only in fastboot.

Is it possible to use the adb method without having USB debugging enabled?

Is it possible to use the adb method without having USB debugging enabled?
First of all don't worry that much. The symptoms show that the data should be intact so the question is just to revive the recovery and the system+vendor.
If you have fastboot then the fastboot command would work on PC to flash proper recovery. If the one you've got doesn't boot you might want to try another one (eg Orange Fox).

Reactions: Albersky
You are the 3rd one complaining.
I was the first one and was told it's my problem. Then a second one came a d now you.
If I go back to .13 I solve.
Which phone you have? How long after flashing has the problem reappeared?

i installed it last Friday, then i experience this issue today....but i am experiencing it only on 2.4ghz wifi channel...
device: k20pro premium

I never touched my persist, nor flashed any non miui rom.
But i dont know why my L1 is lost. Even in this release its L3.

¡
First of all don't worry that much. The symptoms show that the data should be intact so the question is just to revive the recovery and the system+vendor.
If you have fastboot then the fastboot command would work on PC to flash proper recovery. If the one you've got doesn't boot you might want to try another one (eg Orange Fox).

I have all drivers installed... but It does not detect my device with adb.

C: \ platform-tools> adb devices
List of devices attached

My intention is to put back the TWRP I had before (TWRP 3.5.0_9-0) or try the OrangeFox, but if it does not detect the device, I cannot continue.

Any ideas?

Found another problem on my MI9.

Videos on yt or even chrome start dropping frames and the apps start lagging when they go full screen.

Is there a fix?

¡

List of devices attached

My intention is to put back the TWRP I had before (TWRP 3.5.0_9-0) or try the OrangeFox, but if it does not detect the device, I cannot continue.

Any ideas?
Shouldn't you turn on developer options
And enable usb debugging first? ;)

Shouldn't you turn on developer options
And enable usb debugging first? ;)

Since I updated via OTA from 21.1.14 to 21.1.20, it is looping in the TWRP and doesn't start the system.
I even tried to go back to 21.11.14, but it was still the same, Install Ok, but TWRP in loop. (I haven't rooted phone)

I can't enable usb debugging :(

Since I updated via OTA from 21.1.14 to 21.1.20, it is looping in the TWRP and doesn't start the system.
I can't enable usb debugging :(
Copy the twrp.img file to your internal storage from twrp
Select install
Tap img install
Select the twrp.img file
Select "recovery" partition
Swipe to confirm

Or

Reboot to fastboot from twrp
Flash the twrp with "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
"

Copy the twrp.img file to your internal storage from twrp
Select install
Tap img install
Select the twrp.img file
Select "recovery" partition
Swipe to confirm

Or

Reboot to fastboot from twrp
Flash the twrp with "fastboot flash recovery twrp.img
"

After that.... I tried to install the TWRP from the main page:

It was installed OK, but I can no longer access the TWRP ... black screen and after a few minutes it takes me FASTBOOT.

If I cannot enter TWRP, my PC is not able to detect the device to install another TWRP ...

After that.... I tried to install the TWRP from the main page:

It was installed OK, but I can no longer access the TWRP ... black screen and after a few minutes it takes me FASTBOOT.

If I cannot enter TWRP, my PC is not able to detect the device to install another TWRP ...
If you are in fastboot, use the second option i gave

Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

This "twrp.img" file should be in same directory as adb & fastboot files

Try this twrp

Is this normal? Cant access data folder...
4c2ec178ddfe502cfd5f34b05d6e9c89.jpg

Enviado do meu Poco F2 Pro através do Tapatalk

Hi, is "Ok Google" working on this version? I enabled voice match, but I can't get it to work...

Enviado do meu MI 9 através do Tapatalk

If you are in fastboot, use the second option i gave

Fastboot flash recovery twrp.img

This "twrp.img" file should be in same directory as adb & fastboot files

Try this twrp

Works!! Thank you very much to everyone for your help!!
I have been able to install the TWRP 3.5.0_9-0 again

I have downloaded 21.1.20 from PC and installed it, but it keeps starting in TWRP. Why can this happen?

Any solution to get the system to boot? Another TWRP, maybe? What version of TWRP or Orange Fox do you have?

Works!! Thank you very much to everyone for your help!!
I have been able to install the TWRP 3.5.0_9-0 again

I have downloaded 21.1.20 from PC and installed it, but it keeps starting in TWRP. Why can this happen?

Any solution to get the system to boot? Another TWRP, maybe? What version of TWRP or Orange Fox do you have?
Repeat the rom installation using this TWRP
And format data (not wipe)

I was wondering if you have tried the recommend Factory reset to see if it resolves all, or any, of these issues.
From FAQs on the official TWRP website:
"If you're installing a nightly [weekly] update, then oftentimes you don't need to wipe anything at all. However, if you encounter strange behavior, then you may want to consider performing a factory reset."
You can take a full backup with TWRP before. If the Factory reset does not work, then you should be able to restore to exacly as it was before.

I have now already made several changes from MIUI 9 to 12.5 and initial problems were eliminated. But the problems after the 4th update have never been as bad as this. And it's getting more and more - the night off still worked last week!
Of course I can do a factory reset or format Data, but whether the new setup is less effort than the morning? And why should the errors disappear after a backup and restore? Besides, I am deleted the old theme that is not (yet) back for MIUI! But the real problem is that settings are not kept over the restart. This morning it tells me on the second startup that the homescreen was restored from another backup, when I could see all the apps again! Had I foreseen these problems, I would have stopped at 06.01, since safetyNet and Level 3 did not affect me! And I see a lot that go back 1 or 2 versions!

¡

List of devices attached

Any ideas?

press power button + volume up at once and then you are in fastboot mode

then put command fastboot devices,then flash the recovery.img

why every time when I restart phone , Xiaomi authorization sim card, takes charges? I pay for every authorization of sim card
I ~don't think it charges you, it probably just "reminds" you the authorization has failed. (Uf, it seems like it may never verify my sim..)

Dirty flashed over 20.1.13 on my mi 9t - davinci. Don't have any problem with it so far...
Thanks for the eu rom guys

Status
Not open for further replies.