MIUI 12.5 21.1.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Redmi K30 5G
If I change the PIN by pattern, will I have problems with the encryption?
I mean dirty installation

Spotify icon and YouTube still don't show up on notification bar, and some pop up notifications are still cut in half

Thank´s for all the dev´s.
I have a Mi9T Pro with this last ROM version and only have Widevine L3. On the last version i have L1 version.
Any solution? Thank´s.

Reactions: SzymLeg
Change 5GHz autochannel on the router to a free channel like 36. Use different ssid on the router, dont use random mac

Some MI9 have this issues while other dont have it.

Firmware BUG still exists:
mi9 does not support 160 МHz bandwidth, but the wifi is trying to connect to the access point at maximum speed (> 1733 Mbps). Data transmission becomes unstable, freezes, disconnects from the access point.

• Sad
Reactions: stealth.by
The Mi9 download links has been removed?
I started to download, but it's hella slow, so i wanted to try an other mirror, and there is no Mi9 build anymore.
Is there any reason for that? It isn't "safe" to flash?

I started to download, but it's hella slow, so i wanted to try an other mirror, and there is no Mi9 build anymore.
Wait new build with fixes.

Which 'last' versions are you referring to? MIUI 12.5/Android 11 builds won't have L1 until Global stable ROM is released.
Hi, i refer to last MIUI 12.5 20.1.14.
Sorry, but i think i have L1 on the last rom, but now i can´t confirm because i make the update.
I belive on you...
Thanks.

I saw the same for Mi 9T Pro, probably pulled because of some issues.

I forget to thank you for these efforts you make .. !!! It is the first rom that I install and it seemed wonderful to me .. !!! many thanks..!!!

Does anyone know a good Gam to use with this rom? Since I updated it to android 11 the one I had doesn't work anymore. I have a Mi cc9

Just downloaded and installed on my Mi 10. So far everything is fine.
Thanks developers for the great work.

Yeah, I tried that twice - The issue persists, I click on "sound and vibration" and it just crashes to my home screen.
For what I know, this issue happens when you restore "Settings" from a Mi Cloud Backup. ;)

Problem with magisk 21.4.
System freeze and not respond when boot.
Uninstall with magisk unistaller and then no problem

From Mi 9 Lite via Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.