MIUI 12.5 21.1.20/21

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can tell that it's the smoothest, most responsive Miui 12 build yet, at least for Mi 9.
Also Google Assistant Voice Match fixed, thanks for this masterpiece.

Now it works great but the swipe from the corner gesture doesn't work

Thanks Devs! Updated OTA on a Mi 9T Pro and rooted with Magisk 21.4 and safety net passed.

Now it works great but the swipe from the corner gesture doesn't work
Yeah, same, but i don't really use that feature. I just use the "Hey Google", or short press the power button (1s) if wanna do something in the app.
Only thing that doesn't work yet is the full-screen navigation gestures(on third-party launchers), which is sad, but i'm patient.

Reactions: Iain_B
I'm currently downloading the update on the updater app, it's on 100% now and it always keeps on vibrating every single minute and then "download error"

Edit: Because of the frequent error, i stopped the download, and start downloading on my browser.
Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I don't know that no one noticed or simply don't care.
I found that wallpaper blink everytime going back to homescreen.

It is so annoying since everythings are working great.

It started since 21.1.13
Still happening in this version.

Redmi K30 5g

Last edited:
Mi9T Pro Update from 21.1.14 to 21.1.20 via OTA is looped. Waited for a 5 times installing and rebooted manually. System not boots. Rebooted to TWRP and flashed ROM + Magisk manually.

Hi there, thanks for the great update!

I noticed that replying in the notification bar (i.e. Whatsapp or Webex) will lead to an endless spinning wheel, only when swiping back you can return to the rest of the notifications. No big deal but I though I'd report it nonetheless.

Other than that: I can't seem to get my Google Pay to work...I've installed magisk (activated "hide"), safetynet fix and hardware off...Still google pay tells me my phone isn't verified. Anybody have any experience with that? I'm on the Mi 10 Pro China hardware version btw.

Cheers

I already installed the new update on my redmi note 8, and so far it is working wonderfully .. !! xD

Another flawless update. Thanks devs as usual!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Reactions: urbina91
First! Big Thanks to Devs.
I am using Mi 10 Pro, everything work and I mean everything, just named it.
Been sharing my internet using HotSpot.
My Mi MIX 2S and My Smart Sharp 50 inches TV and My Smart Watch are all connected.
Below image is Battery Using Status.
Screenshot_2021-01-22-00-33-15-515_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg

All good on my end. Magisk, Safetynet, GPay.
Like I said, everything working superb.
Now 2%Battery Left and 7 hours screen time... Great.
Once again, Thanks Devs.

Reactions: Iain_B
friend the recovery that you are using is this that says the publication ..? I want to try it on the redmi note 7 ... I have a redmi note 8 and with orange fox it didn't work for me and I had to do it with an unofficial twrp ..

MI 9 21.1.14 and cant update because my twrp wont decrypt data. Says my password failed. Till this update everything was fine.

Update: Solved it by updating to the lastest version of TWRP.

Last edited:
Reactions: Twizama and Iain_B
I can't seem to get my Google Pay to work...I've installed magisk (activated "hide"), safetynet fix and hardware off...Still google pay tells me my phone isn't verified. Anybody have any experience with that? I'm on the Mi 10 Pro China hardware version btw.
Hello, you don't need to install any SafetyNet patch/module since 21.1.13. ;)

If you don't need Magisk, you can uninstall it.

If you need Magisk, you simply have to enable "Magisk Hide" (but I suggest to "Hide Magisk Manager" too).

Also, try to clear "All app data" of "Google Play store", "Google Play services", "Google Service Framework" in phone's settings then reboot your device.

:)

• Love
Reactions: aeregabay
The updater on the latest version x.14 gave me notification sound for every one percent for the downloaded new version
Also after pressing through the updater check MD5 and install TWRP (latest from maurofronio*) shown an error "Failed to map file blablafilename.zip

Also i can't but notice that the performance of K20 Pro have dropped significantly
Apps close on background even when i select them to not have miui battery and lock them, shuttering animations etc.

yeah,i taught only me notice that notification sound while downloading the update thru updater

Volte still not showing up on status bar. Using poco f2 pro/redmi k30 pro

Sent from my Redmi K30 Pro using Tapatalk

FOD doesn't seem to be working on my Mi 9, it lights up and kinda starts recording fingerprint data but in the end it just fails.

Status
Not open for further replies.