• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-22-11-58-40-041_com.android.settings.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-22-11-58-40-041_com.android.settings.jpg
    270 KB · Views: 226
My mi9 is stuck in a script loop?
Trying to update via twrp but the script is running for the 7th time now and it does not stop anymore.

Update:
I Just hold the power button.

Something wrong with the script...
Update failed.

Mi9 dutch
If you update via OTA and you have this script loop , just update manually through twrp ..
If you flash the rom through twrp and you have this script loop , try to change your twrp and flash again ..
Try to clear data and cache from updater app too ..

QUESTION regarding MI9:
Anyone found solution for fullscreen gestures not working on Mi9? The software buttons are killing me

Reactions: xeGox
Exchange of the chin. Themestore against global Global themestore 1.6.0.9 in new ROM's no longer usable!
Remove it can no longer the installation of the ROM - only after the factory reset in TWRP I could use the new.

I have now in the TWRP_MIUI_Global_Themes_1.6.0.9.zip the APK against the version 1.6.3.17 https://miui-theme-app.de.uptodown.com/android exchanged. This starts and is usable, but from there there is "currently" no connection to the server to "old" Themes! But new ones can be installed from the global

Last edited:
Hello Team,

Sorry for noob question, but If I install your rom, after that can I close a bootloder? If I do this what will cause this step? Can I reopen the bootloder again?

Thanks your answer.

On my Mi 9 i had no luck yet on MIUI 12.5 ... First version fingerprint didnt work, last week build the screen was always tuning on and off by itself and it had random restarts...
But it's a beta so...

On both mi9… no issues. Try clean flash or delete /data/system/package_cache folder

Is apparently already a known problem. My Mi 9 also has problems with the WiFi. Connection works, but reports no internet connection at irregular intervals. The problem has existed since the update to Android 11, i.e. also in version 21.01.14. However, the update on 21.01.20 did not bring any improvement.
I've also opened a thread in the Bugs section, but i don't know which logs etc. i could provide for the developers:

After flashing this rom the Widevine is now L3 (before is L1) on my Mi 9T Pro

* Issue appeared after updating from 21.1.14 to 21.1.20

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-22-08-23-38-633_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-22-08-23-38-633_com.androidfung.drminfo.jpg
    391.7 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
When did you download it? The reuploaded ROM version is available with L1 libs. :)

Downloaded when received OTA notification.

I will redownload it and report back

Thanks for the info

Edit: Redownloaded but Widevine still L3...

The rom for Raphael is already re-uploaded with L1 libs?

Because the MD5 from the package I downloaded from Source Forge equals with the MD5 downloaded through OTA

Last edited:
@Iain_B remember when I had asked why ~5gb or ram were used on my phone? (One of my early posts.) It turns out, ~5gb of ram weren't used (~only 3-3.5were). I thought the ram usage status was showing the ram used, not the ram which wasn't used, haha.

Attachments

• IMG_20210122_133656.jpg
    IMG_20210122_133656.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 197
The new xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.5 is lagging on my Mi 9, since like the first build. Anyone else having this issue? This phone just doesn't feel like a Snapdragon 855 device anymore. It's slow and lags are all over. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks!

Someone with Mi9 SE installed this update? Wonder if it works better than previous, which worked so so.. laggy and wipes recovery. Is it fixed too ? Thanks!

• Sad
Reactions: psydex
The new xiaomi.eu MIUI 12.5 is lagging on my Mi 9, since like the first build. Anyone else having this issue? This phone just doesn't feel like a Snapdragon 855 device anymore. It's slow and lags are all over. Any advice would be awesome. Thanks!
i feel same on Mi9 SE :) i thought its overall work, but tried other ROMs and they running smooth
Today I'll try this new update

Status
Not open for further replies.