MIUI 12.5 21.1.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to be aware that there are now two versions of the 3.4.2b-1206 being used for the Mi 10 (umi).
1. There is the one that is now being included with the weekly ROMs. This one does not decrypt, so to update the weekly ROM installations, this might typically be done using USB-OTG. This has advantages over the previously used LittleTurtle version.
2. There is the original 3.4.2b-1026 that does decrypt. But this can only be booted into, definitely not flashed, otherwise you will end up in a bootloop.

I think that from now on, I shall refer back to the 3.4.2b-0623 for decryption. This is identical, but being a different version number, it should avoid confusion.
I have exactly this version of twrp (TWRP 3.4.2b-1206), I have not had and have no problem, when I install the new weekly rom from twrp in fastboot mode.

Mi10 UMI device - DND(do not disturb) can still only be scheduled once. Previous versions allowed for multiple schedules. Why has a good feature be removed without a mention? At least tell us when you remove features.

Mi10 UMI device - DND(do not disturb) can still only be scheduled once. Previous versions allowed for multiple schedules. Why has a good feature be removed without a mention? At least tell us when you remove features.
Why would we remove such features? You want to complain, go to official Xiaomi China forums and blow some steam there.

Reactions: von_M and ToneLa
On MI9TPro, screen flickers when pulling down status bar. Not a big thing, but I thought it's good to mention

It's an updater app issue. Another issue I had on my Mi 9T (on previous ROM version): It was impossible to press "OK" button to start the install process... (I'm not using gesture navigation) @ZduneX25 (Dev of the updater app)
You call it issue Google call it feature, it was Google decision to let user fully manage notifications, so if anyone is annoyed by getting sound or vibration of update the downloading progress, you can go and set it up or fully disable it as well in settings.
The other thing about OK being not active has been fixed about two weeks ago. If you still face it a log would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot and dexterv
Hello to all. I have installed after a long time, the previous rom at my Mi 10 using an external usb stick. I did saw an error message something for the folder data,b ut the rom was installed ok. Now I want to install this ROM and it seems that I cannot do it from my internal storage with the TWRP. It still doesn't see my internal storage, so I guess the TWRP wasn't updated? Also, when rebooting, the first screen where I must insert PIN, the light goes so low I can hardly see the numbers. So, I must reinstall the rom from a USB stick? Any guide somewhere to check what has happened?

Thank you

Hey guys, It is impossible to me to press "OK" button to start the install process... what can I do?

I Have tryed gestures and buttons, both dont work...

My room is 20.12.30...

Hey guys, It is impossible to me to press "OK" button to start the install process... what can I do?

I Have tryed gestures and buttons, both dont work...

My room is 20.12.30...
You open Updater > tap on 3 dots > select reboot to recovery > manually install downloaded rom, this one is (older) version issue that has been resolved, sorry for inconvenience.

Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot
My Mi9 still widevine L3, since the previous update.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-31-01-54-53-970_com.androidfung.drminfo.png
    Screenshot_2021-01-31-01-54-53-970_com.androidfung.drminfo.png
    54.2 KB · Views: 182
With Updater I downloaded, then Update Recovery Package, select this zip in Downloads and then Reboot to Recovery has it loaded up

Seriously? Aren't you able to search and read or just too lazy at all?

why don't you help me to comment so senselessly as here I have searched but I can't find the problem and I thought someone can help me here in the forum

one more time:

on my mi note 10 the new weather super wallpaper dont work can anybody help me please ?

why don't you help me to comment so senselessly as here I have searched but I can't find the problem and I thought someone can help me here in the forum

one more time:

on my mi note 10 the new weather super wallpaper dont work can anybody help me please ?
Well it's been literally answered on the previous page. So the suggestion to read and or search is a good one. It's not showing the correct weather for quite a few people, is still alpha, as explained by the dev team. They have no control over it.

Status
Not open for further replies.