MIUI 12.5 21.1.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone tell me what TWRP I should use for lmi? IDK why but im stuck at Miui logo.
tried several TWRPs and formatted data as well as factory reset.

Unfortunately, the font appears Roboto in all apps (Spotify, Play Store, Snapchat etc.). Did this update Eu or is it a case in China Beta? I wonder.. Because it really creates a terrible visual that the apps are out of their own fonts..

Device: Redmi Note 8/ginkgo

Other bugs I observed; (These comments are bugs I've observed since Android 11 was first beta tested. I think most bugs are coming from China Beta.)
- When you want to take a screenshot with 3 fingers, the system keeps waiting for about 7 seconds. Then "couldn't save the screenshot, try taking screenshot again" notification is displayed.
- AAC and higher codec from the Bluetooth codec does not work in the system. Unfortunately, the change made in the developer settings does not work. Also, the "Disable absolute sound" feature in the Bluetooth settings is not turned on or off.
- Global animation icons still don't work.
- The notification icons of some apps falling on the status bar appear as a gray square.
- While listening to music in applications such as Spotify, Deezer, YouTube Music, the icon of the application does not appear in the status bar. The music forward rewind bar is also unavailable when the screen is locked.

After updating to 21.1.28 (gauguin), My device charge longer. On previous release, my phone can charge upto 100% in just 40 minutes, now it takes 1h 30mins

Also, The battery life wasn't great, before I can use my phone and play for 6hours and still have 40% battery, now for that time i ended up with only 19%

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk

After updating to 21.1.28 (gauguin), My device charge longer. On previous release, my phone can charge upto 100% in just 40 minutes, now it takes 1h 30mins

Also, The battery life wasn't great, before I can use my phone and play for 6hours and still have 40% battery, now for that time i ended up with only 19%

Sent from my M2007J17G using Tapatalk
Make sure Google Voice Match is disabled.

All seems to be working well so far on k20 pro but is that new super wallpaper as useless it seems to be? What i have on it is basically just a blue screen with couple of flimsy clouds on the top of the screen and by night it's just little darker blue with stars at the place of clouds. ...and it has been snowing here past two days. ...so is it not working well or is it by design not working at all? Anyone got any other weather effects on their screen and can you even make any adjustments where the wallpaper is pulling it's data? As of now it's either not working or it's completely useless because it's got nothing to do with the weather.

All seems to be working well so far on k20 pro but is that new super wallpaper as useless it seems to be? What i have on it is basically just a blue screen with couple of flimsy clouds on the top of the screen and by night it's just little darker blue with stars at the place of clouds. ...and it has been snowing here past two days. ...so is it not working well or is it by design not working at all? Anyone got any other weather effects on their screen and can you even make any adjustments where the wallpaper is pulling it's data? As of now it's either not working or it's completely useless because it's got nothing to do with the weather.
You need to look at this post #261 and this post #271.

For the owner's of mi9t pro, this version it is good? I still have the android 10 build

Enviado desde mi Mi 9T Pro mediante Tapatalk

It's pulling it from the "weather" provider, which is in the Weather app, technically speaking.
And yes, it's not quite useful in its current leaked Alpha build state, and you don't have to use it. (In fact, you can even uninstall it)
I want to use it so that's why i was sad to see it's not doing much. I must look up this weather app. I have used another app for weather so far. I assume it's something already installed on the phone.

...Well i started the weather app for the first time and checked all the settings so that it would provide me with my local weather and update it at all times and that the app wouldn't have any restrictions but sadly that didn't have any effect on the weather wallpaper. I'll keep checking it now that it should get the weather at least and hopefully it will get updated in the future as the concept seems interesting at least to me as a super wallpaper.

...Well i started the weather app for the first time and checked all the settings so that it would provide me with my local weather and update it at all times and that the app wouldn't have any restrictions but sadly that didn't have any effect on the weather wallpaper. I'll keep checking it now that it should get the weather at least and hopefully it will get updated in the future as the concept seems interesting at least to me as a super wallpaper.
As I said, it's not quite useful in its current leaked Alpha build state, as the weather isn't being changed according to the data it gets from the provider. Maybe wasn't even implemented yet, can't be bothered to check, we don't modify the super wallpapers anyway.

As I said, it's not quite useful in its current leaked Alpha build state, as the weather isn't being changed according to the data it gets from the provider. Maybe wasn't even implemented yet, can't be bothered to check, we don't modify the super wallpapers anyway.
Yeah i was merely curious if i was using it wrong and it seemed i sort of was but even after i enabled the weather app it isn't working any differently so ...all this answers my question which was is it even working? Seems that it is or isn't but at least it's not working very well yet. I hope it will in the future. Not suggesting you should do something about it. Just talking about a new feature that was in the notes. :)

Reactions: Iain_B
On my Mi 9T Pro (raphael) when I install Magisk, the phone don't boot

"MIUI" screen, but never start
Any can help me?

First of all, congratulations for your great work.
All is working great on my Mi 10 umi, the only thing that is happening is the error message when rebooting, Mi Connect keeps stopping, like you can see on the attach file.
Keep the excelent work.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-01-31-00-01-48-296_com.miui.home.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-01-31-00-01-48-296_com.miui.home.jpg
    607.8 KB · Views: 261
Hello where i can see battery health on mi 9 , or on this device isnt showed ? Checked on battery menu but nothing there .... Ty wait ur answer !!!

Trimis de pe al meu MI 9 folosind Tapatalk

Save me pls, I update Mi9SE via OTA and when i downloaded rom and restart to update, my device boot to Fastboot and can't do anything. What i shoud to do now ? Pls tell me how i can do. Thanks a lot.

First of all, congratulations for your great work.
All is working great on my Mi 10 umi, the only thing that is happening is the error message when rebooting, Mi Connect keeps stopping, like you can see on the attach file.
Keep the excelent work.
How you installed the rom?

Status
Not open for further replies.