MIUI 12.5 21.1.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Same thing happened to me. It was one module or the fact that I flashed them all at once. I uninstalled magisk and rebooted, reflashed magisk and it worked. In my case it could have been an audio modification module
I uninstalled too. But I only have a module to apply emojis of iOS... I going to try disabling it

I have a massive problem me phone stuck on boot screen then after minutes he boots up in recovery and after i tried to encrypt my phone he says its the wrong pattern

Gesendet von meinem CLT-L29 mit Tapatalk

Redmi note 8 has problem with ram usage indicator

Redmi Note 8 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

Hi there,

I faced the following issues with this version:
I dirty flash firstly, and the MIUI phone app was fully broken. All the calls sound was coming from the speakers but not from the earpiece whatever I do, and the proximity sensor was not working as well. The Telegram calls via worked well, nevertheless.
Then I flash from scratch and everything was looking good until the problem returns but with different symptoms: sometimes the calls sound switching to the speakers and no way to get it from the earpiece until reboot.

Does anyone facing the same? Any suggestions please?

My device is Redmi K30S Ultra.

Thanks.

I'm unable to setup screen lock because the system asks me to set up a fingerprint.

And I can't set up the fingerprint, since it's simply not recognizing my finger. The fingertip icon lights up, but the print won't add. I don't use screen protectors, etc.

Are there any workarounds for this thing? I'm not sure if I want to jump to another ROM again :(

Mi 9 Lite, Full Wipe
Try recalibrating your FoD via Android's built-in CIT.
1) settings
2) my device
3) tap 5 times on the kernel version to enter CIT
4) open additional tools by pressings on the 3 dots top right corner.
5) select FOD fingerprint calibration
6) Try to configure your fingerprint again as phonelock.

Can you please report back with the outcome?

Best regards

Reactions: Poney70
I have a Mi Note 10 device. It was working blazingly fast and instantaneous with the latest 12.0.3 official firmware.
I've updated to this 12.5 and now it is super slow, non-responsive and laggy.

Fix for double notification in Downloads app:

DownloadProvider\smali\com\android\providers\downloads\util\BuildUtils.smali

Change in .method public static isInternationalVersion()Z
IS_INTERNATIONAL_BUILD
=> IS_ALPHA_BUILD

Hope Devs will see and fix this annoyng bug :)

K20 Pro.
Excellent work.
Except L1 and the known Weather Wallpaper bug, everything fine.
Thanx

Notifications were delayed starting a few weeks ago, now seem OK (RN7)
A comment on what I think is a problem introduced a few weekly updates ago, which now seems to be fixed:

I use various time notifications on a Redmi Note 7 (lavender), e.g. Google Keep, and a calendar application (not Xiaomi's). When I initially bought the phone, with its stock global ROM, I had a lot of difficulty getting notifications immediately, the usual problems with autostart, battery optimisation, etc. xiaomi.eu was much better, and I was receiving timely notifications.

A few weeklies back I started noticing that notifications were delayed, mostly by 3 to 5 minutes I think (with autostart enabled, battery optimisation off). I didn't report this immediately as I hadn't installed the latest weekly. I've just installed the 27 January 21 weekly, and notifications seem to be back to normal. I haven't seen any reports of this (maybe I missed them?), so it seems that something went wrong, at least for RN7, and then got silently fixed.

Another point that I found a nuisance is that some updates disable some notification sounds, or change sounds. It's easy enough to re-enable sound, but at first I missed some events that mattered to me. (I have always "dirty-flashed" weekly updates on my rooted RN7, and never had a problem.)

This is intended as constructive comment; as always, thanks and congratulations to the developers for an excellent job.

Best wishes, pol098

Reactions: ddj123
How you installed the rom?
Hi,
This is if you are doing an update...if you are installing for the first time you need to follow the forum instrutions and then do this.
The only way is by the adb fastboot.
So if you have a lockscreen pin you need to change to a pattern, is the only way to the twrp decryp and don't lose the face id and fingerprint.
I use the pattern L, start from the right down corner to the left top corner, because the twrp 3.4.0 LR.team has some touch problems.
If you don't want to do that, just remove the lockscreen methods.
After that done, you must turn off the device, and enter in fastboot mode (volume down + power, when mi logo appears just keep volume down until fastboot screen shows).
Then you go to the computer connect the phone to the computer and open adb.exe, type fastboot devices (to show that the phone is connected) and then type fastboot boot (space and you can drag the twrp file to this window and press enter) the phone will boot after sometime, just wait, then you can copy the zip file to the root of the phone, if you didn' yet. You can unplug the phone and install the zip file.
Hope this helps, enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: ekonstadoudakis
On my Mi 9T Pro (raphael) when I install Magisk, the phone don't boot

"MIUI" screen, but never start
Just in case it's relevant: I've updated to Magisk 21.4 on an RN7 with OrangeFox (OF) recovery with no problems; I don't remember whether via Magisk Manager or ZIP, probably Manager. But on a quite different Android phone (LG G5 H850 Stock Oreo) when I updated Magisk from 21.2 to 21.4 by the "update" option on Magisk Manager I had a bootloop. I eventually replaced the beta OF for H850 by a recent TWRP and installed Magisk.zip 21.4 without problems.

Reactions: alexdigit79
MI 9T PRO / 27.01.21

Does anyone here use the NOVA launcher?
I have in the folder view of the launcher unfortunately only the system font. Everywhere else the used font of Moby is very nice to see. Is this due to NOVA launcher or the ROM?
Greetings from Germany and sorry for the english

Reactions: peter9811
MI 9T PRO / 27.01.21

Does anyone here use the NOVA launcher?
I have in the folder view of the launcher unfortunately only the system font. Everywhere else the used font of Moby is very nice to see. Is this due to NOVA launcher or the ROM?
Greetings from Germany and sorry for the english
It's the dynamic font system by Xiaomi, so it's a ROM issue feature. ;)
You will be able to disable this feature in the next ROM update. :)

Reactions: beicuxhaven
how is the battery life with this new rom compared to the previous week's rom? Poco F2 pro
thanks

how is the battery life with this new rom compared to the previous week's rom? Poco F2 pro
thanks
It's always the same since changing from Android 10 to 11 and it only depends on what apps you have installed and your individual behavior with the phone.

Reactions: dattohead
My phone is mi 9
After last week's update
Face unlock - show notification details after vertifying fcae data doesn't work anymore
Whaterver dirty flash or clean flash
Does anyone have the same problem?
edb145ae9dc88813fc118b37cc8c5e20.jpg

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 MI 9 發送

Status
Not open for further replies.