MIUI 12.5 21.1.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another question about GOOGLE PHOTOS: it does not sync photos if phone is locked...
I take a picture, lock the phone and pic is not uloaded on the Google Photos cloud, if I unlock the phone the uploading starts
How you turned on autostart and turned off miui battery saver for this app? (Just my opinion, uploading your stuff to google might not be very privafy friendly idea.)

How you turned on autostart and turned off miui battery saver for this app? (Just my opinion, uploading your stuff to google might not be very privafy friendly idea.)

autostart is on and battery saver is set by default on MIUI, others options are none, limit in background (guess this is Gioogle algorythm) and limit in backgroind.

autostart is on and battery saver is set by default on MIUI, others options are none, limit in background (guess this is Gioogle algorythm) and limit in backgroind.
Well actually @Blastboom Strice is on point since anyone can turn on you camera while the device is locked it should not maybe sync the photos taken right away. Imagine how many bad things can be uploaded without you knowing.

Well actually @Blastboom Strice is on point since anyone can turn on you camera while the device is locked it should not maybe sync the photos taken right away. Imagine how many bad things can be uploaded without you knowing.
I meant that google isn't a very privacy friendly company, haha.

Check the screenshots from an app I want it to run ~all the time:
Screenshot_2021-02-03-15-38-59-983_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
Screenshot_2021-02-03-15-39-11-510_com.miui.powerkeeper.jpg

Ps. It's an app that ~automatically turns off wifi a little while after closing the screen and turns it back on when turning on the screen, if it had previously shut down the connection. It's a nice feature my old android 6 phone had, which ~saved much battery from the problemtic energy comsuming router I had. (It ~drains the devices comnected to it.)

Last edited:
Reactions: thegios
I just wanted to ask Is there any way to add AQI Level to show in the widgets just like in the Global ROM as I have redmi 9c and after some weather update it got this feature and I was hoping if this could be added in Xiaomi.eu ROM too
Got no plans in modifying the widgets, AQI is nonsense anyway, every source gives a different value.

Also is it possible to add the feature of grayscale mode in bedtime mode in Xiaomi.eu ROM just like in the Global ROM it is available.
No, we don't use Google Digital Wellbeing on our ROMs. We have MIUI's Screen time, it's good enough.

please tell me if i don't like the beta firmware can i painlessly upgrade to stable android 10 redmi note 8 phone

please tell me if i don't like the beta firmware can i painlessly upgrade to stable android 10 redmi note 8 phone

It should be painless, as long as you are ready to format data downgrading to stable

I can update from a stable one to a bat without a date format, or you also need to do a pharmaceutical date. stable android 10 beta android 11

Last edited:

Usually getting 8hrs until 10%, i have 0 idea what is draining battery so badly and phone is hot(i couldnt even post this picture it said "couldnt complete action due to not having enough memory" even i had nothing in recents). Any ideas what this could be? I'll post battery usage too

Sorry if this is too long. Any help will be appreciated

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-02-03-17-35-46-991_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-02-03-17-35-46-991_com.miui.securitycenter.jpg
    818.2 KB · Views: 274
Turn off your screen and let you device rest....yes your device needs rest too.
Your battery is strong to have lasted the way it did
it usually lasts me 8 hrs sot without problems and now i have no ram, phone is just always warm for no reason and huge battery drain. Im going to try latest stable for it, maybe it`ll be better.

it usually lasts me 8 hrs sot without problems and now i have no ram, phone is just always warm for no reason and huge battery drain. Im going to try latest stable for it, maybe it`ll be better.
Um, it may not be that easy to switch roms, it may require factory reset.
If you want, use an app to monitor processes real time, clear ram, reboot, reflash the same rom and if all these don't work, you may want to do a nandroid backup and change the rom version.

Um, it may not be that easy to switch roms, it may require factory reset.
If you want, use an app to monitor processes real time, clear ram, reboot, reflash the same rom and if all these don't work, you may want to do a nandroid backup and change the rom version.
I`ve used weekly roms for some time now and i will say, im kinda sick of that *weekly* experience. And i know that you need to format data for downgrading. And dont really need those backups, my phone does those everyday at night to xiaomi cloud, i also have all older weekly roms on my pc so if something goes wrong its easy to flash it back. Only thing im worried about is i hope i dont need to flash some other things before flashing the rom(i heard something about vbmeta, not going to lie i dont really know what it is)

Mi 9T Pro, I cannot save screenshots on first try, it takes if i try it again. There is no startup or any battery options for screenshot system app.

I`ve used weekly roms for some time now and i will say, im kinda sick of that *weekly* experience. And i know that you need to format data for downgrading. And dont really need those backups, my phone does those everyday at night to xiaomi cloud, i also have all older weekly roms on my pc so if something goes wrong its easy to flash it back. Only thing im worried about is i hope i dont need to flash some other things before flashing the rom(i heard something about vbmeta, not going to lie i dont really know what it is)
If you are going to go back to the stable, then there would be nothing lost in trying a factory reset first; from within TWRP, you would probably keep all your files.

If you are going to go back to the stable, then there would be nothing lost in trying a factory reset first; from within TWRP, you would probably keep all your files.
I already flashed the stable, will say it works very well! Only safetynet problems, but its not that important.

MI 9 SE (GRUS)

There is instability when using gestures
The fingerprint animation is lagging
When trying to re-enter SHRP 2.2 (after setting up the device), it just shows a fastboot

Status
Not open for further replies.