MIUI 12.5 21.1.27/28

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Flashed , and all perfect at the moment.

Thanks a lot Xiaomi.eu for the fast great uploaded weekly Rom.
3e53e5960151242ccf8f4837beb39213.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Always on display missing after flashing xiaomi.eu rom.

Official EEA ROM

Xiaomi.eu ROM

Mi 10T Lite (gauguin)

Hi developer Guys! Could you implement a very useful Function into next Rom? When I am reading the Google news or whatever the screen lock activating. Why can't set while you watching the screen the screen lock would not be active. For example: I set the screen sleep 30 secs. Every 20 seconds the Face recognition would be active keeping the screen awake. Thx!

I do find it a little worrying that this folder is now being created. Again the folder has appeared. Last week, there were some 999 accounts on my system - I had not put them there (to the best of my knowledge). Is there an app that is creating accounts (conspiracy theory?).
Have you activated second space, used island...or apps like that?

It was only showing always on display because you disabled Miui optimization option

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 latest Eu beta

It was always enabled by default anyway back when i was running the Official Rom. And i didn't disable it. Maybe its Xiaomi bug not eu bug

Anyways, Can i install the new update 21.2.3 on my phone? My updater app said that my system is up to date. But in AFD there is a file for my device.
Is it safe to flash in advance?

Anyways, Can i install the new update 21.2.3 on my phone? My updater app said that my system is up to date. But in AFD there is a file for my device.
Is it safe to flash in advance?
If the MD5 check is OK generally yes.

So you inquiring about a feature that you knew did not work and more so it was wrongly shown and you wanted it back? Nice...
I thought it was a missing feature or bug on Xiaomi's side and i was hoping that updating will fix and finally be able to use it. But now i know it wasn't supposed to be there. I'm sorry for sounding dumb to you. Its just that when i see a feature on a device, i thought it was supposed to be there and if it doesn't work, i thought an update will fix this. But now i know it's not a software issue but a hardware one.

Mi 9 lite Will be based in China rom 21.2.4??

Thanks and keep your great work devs

Last edited:
HOURGLASS ANIMATION ENABLED ON MORE DEVICES.

Just to tell during the previous updates the hour glass animation in the clock was enabled for more low-end devices just wanted to tell everyone so know about this also this was done by xiaomi.eu team not directly by xiaomi.(as per my knowledge)

To find this open the clock app & set a timer and then swipe up to see if it shows or not in my home I tested on 3 devices and it was there:

Redmi Note 7
Redmi Note 8
Mi 9T
Mi 9T

Do reply if it was enabled for your device but you didn't knew also do tell the device and send a ss of hourglass

THANKS ALOT EU TEAM.

1eae299f0a2e23942fda2dc81085ecfe.jpg

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy 2012.2.3 Mi 10 Volte/Vowifi broken .. German Telekom network... with 21.1.28 no problem... can you fix it asap? i go back to 1.28... ch´hangelog: Fix Volte/Viwifi :D:D:D:D no change to activate with voenabler 1.8 on magisk :( we can not wait 2 weeks for an stubid bug.. :(

That's not about "damage your screen" but it will just drain your battery a lot if you don't have an (AM)OLED display. ;)
Its still possible to damage the display as LCDs can get image retention or screen burn in. I see this to be a particular issue if you have a static image as your AOD. So its a bit misleading suggesting that it doesn't have the possibility to damage your screen. Although the changes of it occurring are unlikely, it can happen. So its important to know.

Reactions: dexterv
@Igor Eisberg @ingbrzy 2012.2.3 Mi 10 Volte/Vowifi broken .. German Telekom network... with 21.1.28 no problem... can you fix it asap? i go back to 1.28... ch´hangelog: Fix Volte/Viwifi :D:D:D:D no change to activate with voenabler 1.8 on magisk :( we can not wait 2 weeks for an stubid bug.. :(
Make a log after a reboot.
Code:
adb logcat -b radio > radio_log.txt

Status
Not open for further replies.