MIUI 12.5 21.1.6/7

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wanted to ask what would be the the scenario for CTS in all the stable ROMs it will fixed in the weekly ROMs after this upcoming update but what about all the stables will the devs push re-uploaded roms or all stable ROM users need to wait for the next stable update in CN Stable and then then the safetynet issue will be patched.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk
install Magisk with safetynet fix or wait for next version update.. we will not rebuild already released stable builds..

telegram voice messages have problems. can't record it, need to restart telegram app. then it works some time, and then breaks again

Wooooooohoooooo , finally!!

Thaaaaanks a Million Xiaomi.eu

U r the best ever community love ya
dcf500f9e197900efa59b35efba1ec82.jpg
804eb06b3d1168f235d94283e5813ebe.jpg

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Reactions: sdfre3
[QUOTE = "Aladdin123, postagem: 584529, membro: 259457"]
Wooooooohoooooo, finalmente !!

Você é a melhor comunidade de todos os tempos Amo você

Enviado do meu Mi9 Pro 5G usando Tapatalk
[/CITAR]
21.1.13 xiaomi.eu?

Mi 9 SE, when making phone calls, it produces a loud screeching noise in the background. Have to switch to loud speaker to be able to use phone. Anyone ever encountered that issue?

Good morning, thank you for your work. I want to report some bugs that I have found so far in this version: notifications when swiping, the screen locks, I can't transfer files to the computer, Safetynet doesn't pass So far, they are the errors I have in RN8 (ginkgo) Greetings from Colombia

Good morning, thank you for your work. I want to report some bugs that I have found so far in this version: notifications when swiping, the screen locks, I can't transfer files to the computer, Safetynet doesn't pass So far, they are the errors I have in RN8 (ginkgo) Greetings from Colombia
Please post this in the bug section

[QUOTE = "Aladdin123, postagem: 584529, membro: 259457"]
Wooooooohoooooo, finalmente !!

Você é a melhor comunidade de todos os tempos Amo você

Enviado do meu Mi9 Pro 5G usando Tapatalk
[/CITAR]
21.1.13 xiaomi.eu?
Hell yeaaaaaaah !!!!!! No root no magisk !!!! Wooooow

Sent from my Mi9 Pro 5G using Tapatalk

Hello,
I am with my Poco F2 Pro 8GB on V12.1.3.0 stable and TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150

Can I clean flash this ROM from TWRP with steps
format data,
flash,
wipe cash & dalvik.

Reboot to Recovery should keep TWRP which is part of this ROM Zip File?
Afterwards flash Magisk and finally reboot to system?

Or do I have to flash new TWRP
recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img first using fastboot first, then fastboot boot twrp.img,
format data, flash, wipe cash & dalvik.Afterwards flash Magisk and finally reboot to system?

Regards

Gesendet von meinem lmi mit Tapatalk

Pass safetynet with this module or wait for the next weekly update...

Reactions: ddj123
Hello,
I am with my Poco F2 Pro 8GB on V12.1.3.0 stable and TWRP-3.4.2B-0623-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150

Can I clean flash this ROM from TWRP with steps
format data,
flash,
wipe cash & dalvik.

Reboot to Recovery should keep TWRP which is part of this ROM Zip File?
Afterwards flash Magisk and finally reboot to system?

Or do I have to flash new TWRP
recovery-TWRP-3.4.2B-1206-REDMI_K30PRO-CN-wzsx150.img first using fastboot first, then fastboot boot twrp.img,
format data, flash, wipe cash & dalvik.Afterwards flash Magisk and finally reboot to system?
I think I saw a guide for mi 9 somewhere in this forum, but anyways, I think you must fastboot boot not fastboot flash the new twrp. Also, since you're factory resetting the phoje ~either way, it might be a good idea to do a factory reset again along with wiping dalvik and cache after the new rom flash.

install Magisk with safetynet fix or wait for next version update.. we will not rebuild already released stable builds..
What to do when upgrading - better uninstall Safety Net fix Magisk module before or keep it installed?

What to do when upgrading - better uninstall Safety Net fix Magisk module before or keep it installed?

I did it like this.
1) Disable safety net fix in Magisk
2) Install 21.1.13
3) install Magisk
4) remove safety net fix

With all the reboots in between each step

Sent from my MI PAD 4 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.