MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've just updated my Mi 11. Except for a flickering of the screen at the control center everything seems okay.
I like the new toggles for Google Home and gpay.
The dark mode for individual apps finally seems to be working again.

Edit

First problem. After I restarted, the SIM card could not be initialized. There was no way to enter any pin. Ultimately, TWRP booted.
After flashing the ROM again, I simply removed the SIM card. I was able to unlock the lock screen and then inserted and unlocked the SIM card.
In any case, I won't restart until the next update.
Do you still recommend to Update?

Reactions: Hakim73
how did you flash, because a12 cant use twrp
Can't use twrp or can't decrypt data partition?
The later is the case.

I flashed regardless and rebooted.
And it worked.
I just had to install the magisk apk after booting to system.

Last edited:
Mi Mix 4 there's no fastboot option within the ZIP, if i flash this through TWRP just get bootloop. Any suggestions?

mi 11 did not flash any twrp-- clean install via fastboot.. device keeps rebooting to chinese twrp.. any same issue here..solutions

Mi Mix 4 there's no fastboot option within the ZIP, if i flash this through TWRP just get bootloop. Any suggestions?
"There's no fastboot option within the ZIP" because it's a recovery ROM...
Don't know why you're getting a bootloop but we already confirmed with 2 testers that updating with TWRP works fine now.

Reactions: biscoot
For Mi Note 10, can i just install the update normally through TWRP or do i need to flash it too with Fastboot etc?

Edit: i just tried and worked for Mi Note 10. I was able to flash normally via TWRP. Everything works so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: fossean
Tried installing; failed and now the device can't enter neither fastboot or recovery... Computer won't detect it at all... Any ideas? (Poco F3)

Yeah that's what I meant by the computer not recognizing it. Won't show up even in device manager :/
I'm suspecting your device to be hardbricked, or bricked forever.

It depends on which partition did you failed flashing in the process.

Can you remember what failed exactly?

I'm suspecting your device to be hardbricked, or bricked forever.

It depends on which partition did you failed flashing in the process.

Can you remember what failed exactly?
Flashed on windows, went normally until it started displaying "write to device failed (no link)" for every partition. I think it started after flashing the modem, I'm not completely sure

Successfully installed a12 on my redmi k40 pro but this time i clean install, usually i just update it, since its updating from a11 to a12 i refer to clean install,
Same issue on change log.

Screenshot_2021-10-22-10-07-50-999_com.android.settings.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.