MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just dirty flash this A12 with Mi11 & magisk v23, so far ok, yes, this time dark mode working perfectly, still monitoring if got any other issue or not.

Update:
Messaging initially working just after update but now just crash & can't open.... Even clear data for messaging won't fix it

Last edited:
Any news Mi 10T Pro?
I know, chinese beta ROM doesn't exist for this device, but we will expected something for future, or never comes again?

Hello coming from stock rom installation ok.... first issue sms app FC.... device poco f3 android 12

Just making sure - this ROM will be getting OTA updates, right? Or active development?
Meaning - the Mi 11 Ultra has been 'un-retired' and back on the development loop?

Been so long since it got a ROM, it's worth asking if it's back on track at this point.

Mi11

Messanger is not working
Poco Launcher is also not working( i used System Launcher from now on)

... the rest i didn't check.

But the workarounds are fine....

Last edited:
after flash, the fingerprint reader disappeared, there is no option in the settings, safetynet is green. mi9t pro

im using official 21.10.20 to my mi 11 ultra since yesterday.i dont have any of the issues mentioned.only problem was the super wallpapers that making the device stutters like crazy but fixed since 21.10.19.woks fine with antutu score 825k flat without any tweak because solved some rendering issues had before 21.10.19

Any news Mi 10T Pro?
I know, chinese beta ROM doesn't exist for this device, but we will expected something for future, or never comes again?
Quoting from OP

Warning: Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro. Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.

We don't know when would your device get the fix. Ask Xiaomi.

Reactions: biscoot
L.Unfortunately the gallery does not work Poco F2 pro. Cache data already deleted does not work.

Warning: Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro. Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.

We don't know when would your device get the fix. Ask Xiaomi.
I read this, hence the question.
Ok. Thank you! I just hoped, somebody knows something for this. But OK. Still waiting.

dirty flash on Mi 11 Lite 5G via Fastboot done smoothly. Only wifi disconnection issue found as mentioned in the original post.

Wait for a fix in the next version. Thanks team!

dirty flash on Mi 11 Lite 5G via Fastboot done smoothly. Only wifi disconnection issue found as mentioned in the original post.

Wait for a fix in the next version. Thanks team!
Hi, Can you tell me these informations?

* Your country of residence
* Your WiFi channel
* The type of WiFi (2.4ghz, 5ghz)

im using official 21.10.20 to my mi 11 ultra since yesterday.i dont have any of the issues mentioned.only problem was the super wallpapers that making the device stutters like crazy but fixed since 21.10.19.woks fine with antutu score 825k flat without any tweak because solved some rendering issues had before 21.10.19
you have problems in .20 but everything is fine since .19

I dont understand…

Reactions: geoorg
Hi, Can you tell me these informations?

* Your country of residence
* Your WiFi channel
* The type of WiFi (2.4ghz, 5ghz)

- Thailand
- 5ghz wifi, channel 149

And somehow this made my device not be able to connect with my 2G channel. Only can connect to the current one when turning on/off wifi option.

Sent from my M2101K9C using Tapatalk

Reactions: trediu
- Thailand
- 5ghz wifi, channel 149

And somehow this made my device not be able to connect with my 2G channel. Only can connect to the current one when turning on/off wifi option.

Sent from my M2101K9C using Tapatalk
Thank you for your response.

Status
Not open for further replies.