MIUI 12.6 21.10.20/22

Do you like this MIUI version?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited:
Reactions: biscoot
Hi, How to install it on mi11 ultra without twrp on android 12 ? From what I have read twrp is not available in the new update of the mi11 ultra to android 12
use the search function. if you dont know how to use it, better dont upgrade… it is so easy. if you dont use twrp then you have to patch the boot image within magisk

Hi friends!!! If I make a clean install in Renoir, I'll have to flash TWRP & Magisk again? Thanks in advance.
As you know well TWRP for Renoir is not working properly ..
So you have to install last rom through fastboot mode ( it's a fastboot rom zip anyway ) .. after that you can boot to TWRP to install magisk ( fastboot boot twrp img ) .. BTW i don't know if after update to A12 TWRP will be still works ..

Reactions: Vag - Zag
Hello, in the flashing process of this rom via fastboot on my redmi k40 there was an error during flashing. It said my device does
Mi11 - 3x redownload, can't install that :( Always stack at 5/8
hey , same problem! it gives my an error that I can flash this img. on redmi k40

im using official 21.10.20 to my mi 11 ultra since yesterday.i dont have any of the issues mentioned.only problem was the super wallpapers that making the device stutters like crazy but fixed since 21.10.19.woks fine with antutu score 825k flat without any tweak because solved some rendering issues had before 21.10.19
Did you install using Windows or Linux? I am trying with Linux (Ubuntu) and the message reads sending "Sending abl_ab 65536" and it does nothing. I left it like that for close to 10 minutes and see no progress at all. Not sure what is going on.

I am using the original data cable itself and tried both USB 2.0 port and USB 3.0 Port as well.

Reactions: vagenrider
Did you install using Windows or Linux? I am trying with Linux (Ubuntu) and the message reads sending "Sending abl_ab 65536" and it does nothing. I left it like that for close to 10 minutes and see no progress at all. Not sure what is going on.

I am using the original data cable itself and tried both USB 2.0 port and USB 3.0 Port as well.
flashed via original rocovery update

Mi11

When a App is requested (typically for Bank Login) this "Security App" does not appear automically on the top boarder.
DO anybody see the same?

use the search function. if you dont know how to use it, better dont upgrade… it is so easy. if you dont use twrp then you have to patch the boot image within magisk
Thank you for your reply.Is there a version of twrp for mi11ultra with android 12? I have read the guide to patch the boot.img via magisk but then should I patch the boot.img of the fastboot rom with android 12 via magisk that I have on Android 11? Has the latest version of xiaomi.eu rom based on android 12 the twrp included? Thank you again for your help

Quoting from OP

Warning: Camera doesn't work properly on Mi 10T Pro. We don't recommend upgrading to this version if you own Mi 10T Pro. Redmi K30S Ultra/Mi 10T camera works fine.
Sorry. One more things.

What does it means "doesn't work properly"? Not working at all, or just sometimes crash, or? Just rear cameras crash, or front facing camera too?

I use messenger(or same) video call and selfie cameras to pictures, but rear cameras not nedded too much..

Sorry, if is boring my question..

Thank you for your reply.Is there a version of twrp for mi11ultra with android 12? I have read the guide to patch the boot.img via magisk but then should I patch the boot.img of the fastboot rom with android 12 via magisk that I have on Android 11? Has the latest version of xiaomi.eu rom based on android 12 the twrp included? Thank you again for your help
Read twice the first page log, understand it well and your questions are answered as well.

Sorry. One more things.

What does it means "doesn't work properly"? Not working at all, or just sometimes crash, or? Just rear cameras crash, or front facing camera too?

I use messenger(or same) video call and selfie cameras to pictures, but rear cameras not nedded too much..

Sorry, if is boring my question..
boring? yes somehow, but we've seen much more.

• Haha
As you know well TWRP for Renoir is not working properly ..
So you have to install last rom through fastboot mode ( it's a fastboot rom zip anyway ) .. after that you can boot to TWRP to install magisk ( fastboot boot twrp img ) .. BTW i don't know if after update to A12 TWRP will be still works ..
Someone who has already updated Renoir could tell us...

Read twice the first page log, understand it well and your questions are answered as well.
unfortunately English is not my language, but the question related to the boot.img patch via magisk is not explained in the post you indicated

Updated my phone Mi11 this morning via fastboot. Runs smooth, fast and I could not detect any bugs or errors to this point.
Thanks a lot to the devs here, you're doing a great job!

Reactions: hjirik
Does it able to flash magisk cause TWRP doesn't support android12?

I tried to flash magisk_pached.img via fastboot but not working.

Last edited:
unfortunately English is not my language, but the question related to the boot.img patch via magisk is not explained in the post you indicated
MAGISK has nothing to do with the rom.
This rom is perfectly working without trick.
Your question about is spam like.
OPEN YOUR OWN thread if you need it. You get answered there.

• Haha
installed with fastboot on MI11 LITE 5G , no problem. Gallery works, Mi Message does not work as described, but google message works.All seems working well, camera, bank app, ..

Status
Not open for further replies.